Chapter 5

Let Me be Your Tiffany

CHAPTER 5

 

 

"Yah! Taeyeon! How could you leave me like this? You're not a good friend."

"Sica, it looks like you're already getting drunk. You know I don’t go anywhere and will just stay here, right?"

"No! You leave me," I said, faking sobs. "I think you ever once promised me to always be with me, now you graduate first, which means you’ll leave me soon."

I could see Taeyeon rolled her eyes and then she slapped my forehead. "Well! It's all because you're just too stupid and I'm not likely to follow your steps to repeat a semester. "

I rubbed my forehead and said, "Yeah I know. But Tae, you should always come to my apartment, cooking for me and accompany me studying. Got it? "

"I don’t know, Sica. Maybe I will be very busy with my job," Taeyeon smiled widely showed her white and neatly arranged teeth, coupled with dimples that made her smile always made ​​me stunned for a moment.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! I thought we agreed on this, "I said, slapping her arm.

"About what?" Taeyeon pretended not to know, with her beautiful foolish smile still plastered on her face.

"Don’t act like you don’t know!"

Taeyeon laughed and opened her arms wide. "Come here, my stupid and spoiled brat."

I knew what she wanted, she wanted a hug. I hugged her and she hugged me back with a bear hug that made me hard to breath.

"You stupid Sica, you know I will never ever break my promise to you, right?" I nodded at her question.

"That means I will never leave you. I'll visit you every weekend, we also can meet every day for lunch, or maybe you want me to come to your apartment every morning to make you breakfast? Or maybe I can come to your apartment the evening after work?" Taeyeon asked and I could only nod and then cried in her arms.

"You know I could have said yes to all of these questions and you have to keep it all," I pulled away from her hug. "But of course,I don’t want to be such a burden, after all, you might find a boyfriend in your office. You must be getting very busy."

Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Looks like you're the one who needs a boyfriend or girlfriend, Sica. Look around you, we are now in a club, remember the last time you had a great time like this?"

I understood what she meant by a great time. Before going out with Tiffany, I was a girl who likes to go to a club every night just to get drunk and then sleep with random women or sometimes men. Yeah, it had been a long time.

"I'm not interested anymore with such things Taeyeon," I said, looking towards the dance floor and saw people dancing, bumping, and grinding like there’s no tomorrow.

"Really?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. "I heard this club is famous for their y pole dancer. I also have never seen her, but they said that the oh-so-famous dancer performs every Wednesday and Saturday night as it is now, at 11 PM. "

I looked at my watch, "It means she will appear for about 1 hour from now."

"Well, do you want to wait? You see that pole over there? "Taeyeon said pointing toward the pole which is located not far from where we were sitting. "She will dance there."

 

 

****

 

 

 

My eyes began to weight and it was not even 11. It didn’t mean that I waited for the performance of the dancer. It was just Taeyeon made ​​me wait and said that I would regret it if I didn’t see the performance of the most awaited performance in this club.

"Taeyeon, I want to sleep, wake me up when it started."

"Don’t! You know how difficult it is to wake you when you're asleep, right? Just please wait a few minutes."

There was no point in arguing with Taeyeon for things like this. Taeyeon sometimes became very demanding and it was so annoying. I could only groan on my seat.

I looked at Taeyeon who was being so excited and couldn’t stop staring at the dance floor and sometimes nodded her head folowing the beat of the blasting music. She looked as excited as ever waiting for the appearance of the famous stripper. Tsk, old ert midget.

"I have to go to the washroom," I said, standing up from where we were sitting and walked towards the washroom, through the sea of ​​sweaty people dancing.

After spending a few minutes in the washroom I came out and was greeted by thunderous shouts from the direction of the pole. Looked like the pole dance performances would start soon.

"Did I miss something?" I asked on Taeyeon as I sat on the couch.

Taeyeon shook her head, "Not yet, it seems just about to begin. Do you want to go there and watched it closely? "

"I know what you mean Taeyeon, and no, I'm not going to accompany you. If you want to go there and watch closely, go ahead." I looked disgustedly at the crowd of lustful men who are now howling like wolves.

"But they were all men, they are all big and...and full of sweat. They won’t hesitate to push me, a little girl like me. Do you want to see me to be pushed around like that?"

"What can I do for you then? I also won’t be able to do anything for you. Anyway, just watch from here, you could still see her dancing from here though" I said patting the couch where we were sitting.

Taeyeon could only nod with a gloomy face.

A few minutes later the lights went out. The club which was initially dark enough now became really dark. The sensual and seductive music started and everyone started screaming and whistling. It looked like the show had already begun.

Didn’t know why, but suddenly I became very curious. I could see that Taeyeon also feel the same way. I couldn’t even listen to the sound of her breath and feel her movemen, she was like holding your breath.

"Taeyeon are you okay?" I asked, suddenly worried.

"Sshh, Sica. Shut up and watch."

I could only roll my eyes and then leaned my back to the backrest of the couch. Maybe I could finally sleep now. Taeyeon seemed too busy with all of this and might not realize if I sleep.

When I was getting ready to close my eyes suddenly the music stopped and spotlights hit the pole. I was shocked and opened my eyes. There, I could see the dancers wearing red dress that hugged her body tightly and clearly showed her curves. The dress showed her shoulders and back, then stopped in the middle of her thighs.

Even from this distance, I could see and feel how smooth the back of the dancer. White as milk. Furthermore, my gaze directed downward, toward the beautiful pair of long legs and was complemented by a matching red high heels.

"Taeyeon, Wow, you're right! I mean, just..just take a look at those pair of beautiful legs. You know, I'm willing to do whatever it took to be in between those legs, damn it man!" I said as I continued to stare at the red-dressed dancer who was now swaying her waist and to the audience and invited the boisterous shouts of the whole club.

"Hahahaha Sica. A few minutes ago you said that you were not interested in things like this. And now look at you, "Taeyeon laughed, wrapping her arms around my shoulder. "Come on buddy, maybe you should see it closely and clearly.”

Taeyeon pulled me towards the crowd and we even managed to overtake the crowd and now we were at the front row.

I said to Taeyeon, "Gee, I don’t think that being small will be very helpful for moments like this."

 

 

****

 

 

Finally, the dancer turned around. I and Taeyeon held our breath, anticipated what we will see in a few more seconds. What I saw from behind, the dancer looked very y and seductive. I was sure of the front view would be so much better.

The dancer turned and flipped her glorious black hair. I could even smell her perfume when she spinned like that.

3 ...

2 ...

1 ...

My breath stopped. That club became increasingly crowded. It seemed like there was a lump in my throat. I was pretty sure I was not dreaming.

I looked around. Everything around me was moving in slow motion. Taeyeon and the whole club began shouting and whistling like crazy. The dancer walked encircling the pole in slow motion as if wanted to draw my breath in every movement. But that was not the case, not about how tempting the movement of that dancer, not about how crazy the crowd now. But ...

 

"T-Tiffany?"

 

I was sure I was not too drunk to hallucinate thing like this. Imagining that Tiffany was the one who was now in front of me. Dancing with the red dress that did not cover her beautiful body.

"Sica, are you okay?" Taeyeon shouted right in front of my ear.

I just shook my head and suddenly I shouted in the middle of the crowd.

"Stop it!"

No one seemed to hear that.

"STOP THE MUSIC!"

I yelled once again.

"I SAID STOP THE ING MUSIC!"

"..."

"..."

"Tiffany, what the hell do you think you're doing?! Let's go home now!"

 

The music stopped as what I said. Everyone looked at me confusedly. Taeyeon shook my shoulder, kept asking if I was okay.

I looked at the stage of the dance. The dancer looked at me with her ​​confused dark eyes, just like Tiffany. I was drowning in her eyes, her gaze. Those eyes that I missed so much, eyes that would usually shaped like a crescent moon me every time she looked at me.

The atmosphere was painfully quiet but it only lasted for a few seconds. Suddenly my body was pulled back by two man, but Taeyeon tried to stop them.

"Sorry, I'm sure my friend is just drunk. Please release her, I'll take her out. "

The men let go of my arms. Taeyeon catched my body and carried me out.

"Sica, what do you mean? Are you...are you out of your mind? I'm sure you're not too drunk to do stupid things like that." Taeyeon shook my shoulder, hit me back to reality.

"T-Tiffany, I saw Tiffany ..." I paused, looking at Taeyeon blankly. "The dancer, Taeyeon ..."

Taeyeon paused then said, "What do you mean? Jessica... Tiffany's dead, and what do you mean about that dancer? I think you have fully recovered and can accept all of this. Sica, it’s been more than a year, you should be able to accept it."

I shook my head, how could I believe about Tiffany’s death when a few minutes ago I saw her right in front of my eyes. She looked at me with her black eyes. I saw her black hair, her face, her body, everything ... Everything about her screamed Tiffany.

"No Taeyeon, I had to go back inside. Cann’t you see it?  That girl is Tiffany! I had to take her home, I won’t just stand here to see her dance like that in front of dozens of pairs of lustfull eyes in a place like this, and ... and ... yes, I have to ... "

 

SLAP

 

Taeyeon slapped my cheek.

"Jessica! Don’t be stupid! Wake up! Tiffany is dead and would never come back!"

I cried. I know! I know that!

I ran left Taeyeon and she didn’t try to come after me. She just stood there, staring as I ran farther.

 

 

 

****

 

 

"Jessica, Jessica, get up."

"Hmm ..."

"Hey Sica, wake up."

I woke up and saw Taeyeon standing in front of me. This was the first time I saw Taeyeon again after our fight a few days ago in front of the club.

"Hey, good morning," she smiled and then patted my shoulder. "Go take a shower immediately and get dressed. Wear your best clothes. "

I looked at her confusedly. Confused by her sudden arrival and confused by what she tried to say.

Taeyeon chuckled and said, "I know you're confused, but trust me you will regret it if you have to meet her with this look.”

"Her?" I asked.

Taeyeon nodded. "Come on Sica. You'll understand when you meet her directly. She is sitting in your living room right now, waiting for you. "

"What do you mean Taeyeon? I’m totally confused, all of a sudden you come, wake me up, and casually told me to shower in this cold morning. And the worse is you bring a stranger to my apartment? "

Taeyeon covered my mouth with her hand.

"Sshhh, be quiet. Just do what I say, you won’t regret it. And remember, this is a surprise. So stop questioning, understand?"

Taeyeon winked at me and walked away leaving me with a thousand questions in my head.

What do you mean, shorty? Who is that ‘she’?

"Kim Taeyeon, you owe me a fancy lunch if this oh-so-called surprise turns out to be disappointing."

 

 

 

 

 

A / N: sorry I just updated this fic.

And finally "Tiffany" appears! What do you think? Is it dissapointing? Or make you confused?

Hehehe, sorry if it’s nothing like what you would expect.

Oh yes, remember that this fic is about Jeti, not Taengsic XD

Thanks for the comments and your votes.

Gomawo ~ ~ ~