Ask.fm

Ask.fm

"Serin, would you like to go on a date with me?" I smiled.

 

Then I heard giggles, I looked to my left and saw Baekhyun leaning on the doorframe while Daehyun leaned on him.

 

"Yah! What are you both doing in here?" I tried shoving them out of my room by putting all my weight on them. I hate it when people just come inside my room without knocking.

 

"Seriously, you're going to ask that girl just wearing a towel?" Daehyun giggled.

 

Okay, I was just practicing a while ago in front of the mirror. It became one of my routines since last month whenever I come out of the shower room from my morning bath.

 

It's definitely clear that Kim Taehyung is head over heels over the most beautiful girl in our school, Yang Serin. We're not that close enough to tell that we're friends. Maybe acquaintances would be the right term but I do want to get to know her more but the big question is, HOW? I am to shy to even wave at her when we see each other at the hallways.

 

"By the way, your friends are downstairs waiting for you." Baekhyun said before walking away that I almost lost my balance because of his sudden movement.

 

After the two left, I immediately closed the door shut and locked it. That was so embarrassing!

 

I changed into my favorite hoodie and denim pants then my black converse sneakers then I already went out to meet the guys who were probably pigging out in the dining room with one of Baekhyun's cooking. They had always loved the food my brother cooked.

 

"You're here." Baekhyun said as I entered the dining room. "Come and sit and have breakfast."

 

I gave him a nod and sat next to him and just as expected, my friends were already pigging out on my brother's homemade waffles.

 

Baekhyun put waffles on my plate and poured fresh milk on my glass. All of us ate breakfast together before we left my house to go to J-Hope's house because we'll be doing our project at his home.

 

^~^~^~^

 

I dropped myself on my bed, dead tired from our project making. I take a glance at my wall clock and it's now 4pm. Could it be possible that Serin have already saw the questions and have already answered them?

 

While Jungkook and me were waiting for the others to come back from snack shopping, he showed me a new website, Ask.fm wherein you can ask a question to a person anonymously. I figured out it's a good way to get to know Serin more without even having the trouble of personally talking to her so I made an account and asked her some questions.

 

I notice my phone lit up so I reached for it, which was sitting on my nightstand.

 

I had received a text from Jungkook telling me to check out my account. I did what he told me so I climb out of my bed and walked to my office desk. I turned my laptop on, connected my laptop to the Wi-Fi, clicked the Internet browser, typed the website address and then I logged in my account.

 

What's your ideal type of guy? *

- I like someone who completely gets along with me. Looks aren't a big thing for me.

 

How many boyfriends did you have? *

- I'm not kidding, but I never had one. Still finding for the right one. I had made a promise to myself that my first boyfriend would be my husband.

 

Yehey! She had already answered my questions. My phone suddenly rings making me jump out of my seat because of shock. I reach for my phone and answer the call. It's Jungkook.

 

"Have you read her answers?" He asked excitedly.

 

I nod as if he will see. "I did. You know what? I fit in his ideal type."

 

Then Jungkook laughs boisterously like it would be the last laugh he would ever make. "She answered someone who completely gets along with her. You can't even muster up yourself to talk to her at school."

 

"But whenever we talk, there's no awkwardness." I defended myself. He should be prepping me up. That's what are friends are for.

 

"It's still different hyung." He sighed.

 

There was a few seconds silent before I popped out a question. "Hey, I know why she still didn't have a boyfriend?"

 

"Why?" He asks back, curiosity traced I his voice.

 

"It's because she's waiting for me." I joked then the other line went silent that you could even play a cricket sound for the sound effect.

 

"Seriously?" Jungkook asks. I can imagine him raising his eyebrows at me.

 

"I was just joking." I sighed.

 

He let out a chuckle. "Effects of love. Hey, need to hang up now. I hear omma calling me."

 

"Okay. See you at school tomorrow."

 

I ended the call and just slipped my phone in my pocket. I turned my attention back to my laptop and started typing new questions for Serin.

 

"Taehyung, dinner time." I heard Baekhyun's voice as he knocks on the door. I shout back an "okay" to let him know I'll be there at the dining table. I shut my laptop off and head downstairs.

 

I ate dinner as fast as I can so I could go back and be with my laptop. I'll ask more questions to Serin.

 

"Looks like someone's in a hurry." Daehyun chimed as I stood up from my chair with them still eating the food on their plates and they're not even halfway.

 

I gave them a sheepish smile and reached for my glass of water and took a sip.

 

"I'll wash the plates. Just call me, I'll be in my room." I say. Of course, even if I am in hurry I don't forget that tonight is my schedule of washing the dishes.

 

"I'll do the dishes." Baekhyun affirms.

 

I beamed at him and gave him a fist bump. "Cool! Thanks hyung."

 

I head to my room and quickly sat on my swivel chair, took my laptop and turned it on.

 

I immediately checked my account and Serin had already answered my two new questions.

What's your favorite color? *

- Yellow. It's the color of hope.

 

What are your favorite foods?

-I love pigging out on cotton candy and Mcdonald's hot fudge sundae.

 

I read some of the questions she had answered from other persons again until I felt I was sleepy.

 

"Goodnight to me." I mumbled drowsily as a yawn escaped from my mouth. I turned my laptop off and put it on top of my office desk then I climbed on my bed and snuck under the covers. I closed my eyes and drifted off to dreamland. Tomorrow, I'll be seeing Serin in school again.

~ ~ ~

Do comment, subscribe and upvote. Kamsahamnida~ :DDD