First Meeting

Ask.fm

~Taehyung's POV~

 

I just ran in the hallway not looking where I was going, the bell had rung already and I'm late for my first class.

 

Then suddenly, my meets the cold hard floor.

 

"Aww~" I winced in pain and tried to stood up then I saw a hand in front of me.

 

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you. I wasn't looking where I was going." It was a girl's voice. So embarrassing! I bumped into a girl and yet she's the one who's helping me to stand up. I should be the one doing it.

 

"I'm sorry too. I wasn't looking on the way either." I said and stood up by myself instead then I looked up only to see an angel in front of me. Everything around her was shining if that was even possible.

 

"Hey~ Are you okay?" The girl waved a hand in front of me that made me realized that I was already staring at her. I hope he doesn't find me weird or worst, a freak.

 

The girl let out a giggle, which I find cute. "I better go first. I'm late for my class." Then she fled off. I watched her until she was out of my sight.

 

The bell rang again for the second time that made me remember that I'm late for my class too. I'm going to find out that angel's name.

 

^~^~^~^

 

I sat on the lunch table together with my friends. Actually, I wasn't eating at all because I just kept on looking around the canteen from left to right looking for that angel. I can't seem to erase her face in my mind and that voice; it was like music to my ears that I want to hear it again so badly. Okay, I sound weird and creepy. I know.

 

A group of girls and boys came in. Some were laughing together and I bet some of them are couples because they were holding hands. It was a good thing that I have a 20/20 vision that I was able to spot the girl I was looking for. She seems to be pissed off and there was a boy slinging his arm around her shoulders. Is that her boyfriend?

 

"Eh Taehyung, you seem busy looking for someone that you even haven't touched your food. Who are you looking for?" Namjoon asked me.

 

"Her." I shamelessly pointed at the angel who just passed by our table.

 

"Taehyung's got a crush on the school's queenka." Jimin teased as he poked my sides.

 

I gave him a glare and then started munching on my food. "I don't like her."

 

"Then why were you looking for her?" Jimin questioned.

 

"I was just curious about her because I bumped into her this morning that's all." I reasoned out.

 

All of them just laughed before they resumed in eating again.

 

"Her name is Yang Serin. She's the same year as you. Too bad you aren't classmates." Jin stated and I gave him an 'I-don't-care-look'.

 

The day went on fast and before I knew it, it was already dismissal time. I was by my locker putting my books and notebooks that I used for today.

 

"Jagiya, let's go out tonight." I heard a guy's voice said.

 

"Sungjae, would you mind to stop calling me jagiya? I'm not your girlfriend." Wait, I know that voice. I looked around only to see Serin and she's still wearing that pissed off face I saw a while ago at the canteen. Too far from what I saw this morning, she was smiling.

 

"Come on, I've been courting you for almost a month now. What can I do to show you that I really do like you?" Sungjae said removing his hands that were once around Serin's shoulders and just stuffed them in his pockets.

 

"Nothing. For the gazillion time, I just see you as my friend." Serin said lastly before speeding off leaving Sungjae behind.

 

In my mind, I was doing a mental victory dance. She's single and not taken!

 

Wait, Why am I rejoicing about the fact that she's single? As if I like her in the first place. Taehyung, you are such a crazy person. I slammed my locker door and fled out of the school as well.

 

I just walked on my way home since it was just near school.

"Taehyung, you're back!" Baekhyun, my older brother opened the door for me.

 

"Hyung, you're early today." I commented as I removed my shoes and left it on the doorstep.

 

"Why, don't you want me in here?" He chuckled.

 

I just nod my head no and went straight to the kitchen to grab a snack since I felt hungry. Daehyun, my other brother is pigging out on cheesecake again.

 

By the way, we are only 3 in the family. Baekhyun is the oldest then next to him is Daehyun and I'm the maknae. Our parents are always not around because they're busy with the business and most of the times they go overseas so we're are the only ones left. Despite that we are rich, we three only live at a house and not in a mansion.

 

I took a fork and cut Daehyun's cheesecake in half then I stick it with a fork then put it inside my mouth in one go.

 

"Hey! That's mine." Daehyun whined still with his mouth full.

 

I just stuck a tongue out at him and went to the fridge and took out a can of Pepsi.

 

"You brat! Buy me another cheesecake." Daehyun spat.

 

"Daehyun, TaeTae didn't even eat a whole slice. It's just a half. There's still more inside the fridge." Baekhyun comes in getting a can of Pepsi inside the fridge himself.

 

Daehyun only pouted and started eating his precious cheesecake. "I love cheesecake." He mumbled.

 

Baekhyun and me exchanged glances before laughing together. "Daehyun, forever the cheesecake lover." The both of us said in unison before leaving the kitchen.

 

I went upstairs to my room and crashed myself on the bed. I took my Ipod from my cabinet, played a song and plugged my earphones on.

 

I looked at the ceiling and saw Serin's face again. Why can't you get out of my head angel? It's not everyday that you see a face as pretty as hers. I closed my eyes to get some nap. One thing for sure, I don't like her.