Chapter Two

Spaces Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hello people long time no see hehe..Sorry for late update..Lol I've sorry many times XD AnW hope you enjoy this chapter !!

Junhee's POV :

I arrived home and ran upstairs to my room since I arrived here 5:30pm already and I quickly undress myself and yeah then I noticed, No one go to the party this early and why did I have to ing prepare and rush when the party is at goddamn 7pm and why I am so stupid-  wait..

''' Ahhh—  Shieet, I forgot to call Jin-ae..'' I said and start to call Jin-ae. I called her many times but she won't pick up so I decided to took a quick shower before I find the dress. !! This is the time I hate the most..Oh gosh !! I don't know what to wear and yeah you huys must think that I am cheesy just like those girls that took almost 2 hours for shower and bla bla bla....

'' Lol..I could call to Suji and ask her and yeah..'' I muttered and quickly dial her number.

 

''Yeobseoyo?'' 

''Yeah Suji...Help me with the dress, what should I wear and where is the address of Jin-ae's place? And you know all my dress right and-''

''Wear thr blue dress that I gave you on your birthday..Don't you dare deny it anyway I will come and pick you up since my sister went for a trip with her family for two weeks and yup she ask me to take care of her husband's baby '' she said and hang up. this girl, I ran to my closets and find that dress. Where is it..where are you my blue dress? where are you my...Oh there you are! I grabbed the dress and put it on since I have to ing make up and then I noticed the dress.. The ing dress is too reveal >< ( Well, its not that revealing but I've never wear this kind of dress before)

I applied the BB cream on face and eyeliner too and the lipstick, I applied it on and then I did my hair. I curled the end of my hair and then I grabbed my handbag and my phone and put on my high heels. I already did my face and hair, I will make it not too thick like those s..pffft.                                 I slipped into the dress and not forget to check myself in the mirror. I gasped and admire myself silenty in front of the mirror before smiling...I look beautiful . The dress is sassy yet fancy, it has a beaded and crystal embellished bodice with an intricate pattern, a high neckline, tanks-style straps ruched waist band and the smooth frabic that hug my curves, it make me look fancy and beautiful. Hoe come I never wore this before? I asked myself then I remember I recieved this dress from Suji since I was 15 and I was just a kid backthen, I also remember I wore this dress once but it was too long and too big for me back then and that's why my first impression of this dress is not that good. 

I dialed to Suji's number and there she is, she is now in front of my house. Oh god she's hot WOW just wo- wait a minute, I am not a lesbian but she's just hot. Suji has that smoky eyes and her lipstick is red, her eyes were beautiful and sparkle and I noticed she wore contact lens.

I got in the car and she drived with a fast speed. Wow we are late 20 minutes and just we arrived here in less than 10 minutes. And yeah there were alot of people there, they are her friends and my friends too, and there she is. Her house was huge and luxuries, it was a mansion. I noticed the gates are open and many people were inside the house. 

She is now walking toward us while we get off the car but then Suji whispered in my ears and I swear, the moment she whispered I realize something...

'' where is the present?' She will be mad if she kno-'' oops she's coming, the birthday girl, Jin-ae.

''Hello Jin-ae the birthday girls!!!! Happy birthday to you~ Hey y-you look hot and nice part haha....hehe' I awkwardly sang and people looked at us just like we are crazy, some people ignored us and some gave us disgust face. Well, obviously I was trying to change the subject.

''Yeah yeah people are staring at us now come in..I'm introducing you to my friends'' Jinae grabbed our wrists and pulled us into the house then dragged us to the table and told us to sit at the a table with 8 hot guys..The ? Who are those hottie derps? Gawddd they are so hot >,<

''Hello guys! this is my friends since grade 7 and here they are, the girls that I've told you, Suji and Junhee !!! '' Jinae introduced us and walked into the house after hearing crash sound and she left us with strangers and not to mention they are handsome and hot as hell.

Here they are, 8 hot guys sitting and staring at us. Urghhhh it is not comfortable. okay? and there was an awkward silent between us and then a tall guy with big cute ears cleared his throat and smiled at us. ''Umm...hello girls, let intoduce and get to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter