Chapter One

Spaces Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up with the sound of birds chirping and the sunlight shone throught the glass window on her smooth and milky skin, with your eyes heavy and tired body, a voiced decided to end your sleeping beauty.

'' Junhee ahh!! Wake up or you're going to be late '' said your aunt.

'' Late? What? '' you said as you rubbed your eyes.

'' Okay then aren't you going to shopping for your friend's birthday? The bus will leave anytime soon and don't forget this evening is your friend's birthday, you think you have enough time if the bus left? And knowing you and your friend will never arrive on time  '' said the auntie.

'' Huh? Real- oh yeah I'm so dumb I'll wake up by now..'' you said as you run into the bathroom and take a shower.

After you finished prepare yourself, you bid GoodBye to your auntie and wait at the bus stop beside you house. Then your phone vibrates, signal that there id a message from your best friend, Su-ji.

 

Su-Ji[sent 8:28]: Where are you now qutie?

You[sent 8:29]: Waitin' for the bus and please stop calling me the QUTIE, it's stupid. And wait for me there !

Su-Ji[sent 8:30]: Kk qutie pie^^

 

As the bus arrived, you jump on the bus and walk to the place where you used to sit, infront of your seat was a guy with  the purple headphone and wear a mask,

Who is he?

The bus arrived at your destination, you jumped of from the bus and walk into a shopping mall, and that mysterious guy too.

'' Ehh why did he's here? Oh why am I so stupid? Of course this is a shopping mall for god's sake. '' you said as you hit your head.

Then you starting to find Su-ji.  After a few minutes of walking, you finally see Su-ji waves inside a cafe and you quickly rush into the into the shop . But as you run you didn't see a figure infront of you. It was a man with a purple headphone, he was actually the same guy you met on the bus , and  he was staring at something blankly you couldn't really tell. Then you suddenly crash into him, you phone falls off from your bag and the guy's phone too.

'' Yah can't you see me? are you blind? You idoit..'' you said as you couldn't control your anger. Then the guy get up and bows and talk with a nice voice.

'' Mianhe!! I'm sorry that I didn't see you '' said the guy as he bows once again. It's the dimple guy with the purple headphone but this time no mask on his face, your heart beats faster and faster.

'' Ohh i-it's o-okay, I-I am the one who n-need to say s-s-sorryyy '' you said as you slap yourself and whisper Omo this is the end of the world. As the guy saw you slap yourself, he laughed and tried to cover his laugh face but it's not working you see him laugh and it's killing you.

'' I'm so sorry, Good bye~ '' he said and smiles and you could see his dimple. He picks up your phone and you pick up his phone as you phone and his have the same case. You walk to your onw way and he walks to his own way. You walk into the cafe to meet Su-ji and she asked about what happen and you explain her. You and her start to shopping for Jin-ae (your friend).

‘’ Suji!! What should we buy for Minji? a Gucci bag? a pair of high heels? a dress? I’ve gone insane ‘’ you muttered.

‘’ I guess we will have to buy a different gift, I’m going to buy a Gucci bag and you should buy something expensive haha ‘’ Suji laughed and pulled you into a shop.

You and Suji already bought the presents. You bought her a Prada bag and Suji bought her a dress.

‘’ I can’t believe that dress is so expensive, $230. It’s too much but it’s so cute and beautiful too, can’t blame it ‘’ Suji grumbled then laughed. ‘’ Anyway how is your Prada bag cost? ‘’ she continued.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter