Truth

The Black Cat

 

 

to make this all clear and make sense, let's begin with a flashback, shall we?

 

-

 

flashback

 

 

so, it was apparently almost three in the morning. after a relaxing steamy shower, Jack didn't went straight to sleep, no. he poured a glass of cold water for himself as he dry his hair with a towel. his eyes stopped at the pile of folders he stole from Argon. with the same question that haunts him this past two years.

why would Argon targeted such an innocent girl?

taking his time, he putted his glass on the kitchen's counter and walk towards the pile of folders that lay on the dinning table since they both arrived at the hotel room. feeling curious, anxious, exited but scared as well. this folder would contain the answer of his question or not at all.

 

he began to flip the pages of the folders contents, his blue eyes grew wider and wider each words he read, each pictures he examines, each evidence he found inside that folder.

 

"it can't be." he murmured in disbelieve.

 

 

it seems to be a pitch black reality, a painful fact that the truth is that Seo Ji Min is the daughter of Garret Osenville.

 

what is his name again? Osenville.

but he doesn't seems like a Korean guy.

 

oh wait. her mother is Korean. her name is Seo Yun Mi a.k.a Mrs. Seo, the owner of a large black market company.

Yuna Osenville?

 

too much names. seriously.

 

 

'the hell.' he sweared.

 

wa-wait. why would Garret wanted to kill his own daughter? Yeah, to get rid of The Black Cat. really?

is it? that's the reason? is it that simple? or is it have to be that complicated?

why must he planned this just to get rid of him? he's out anyway.

why couldn't Garret just simply kill him? have another assassin to kill Jack, that is something that Garret is capable of.

does she knows any of this? that her life was putted on the edge of a cliff? just to kill the oh-so-famous Black Cat?

 

wow, this fact leave Jack a thousand of questions.

 

 

if his asumption was right, that garret wanted to kill him, then he's pretty amazed of his popularity in Argon as the youngest yet the toughest, Garret's personal assassin.

he's Garret's pet. why would he want to get rid of the best assassin in Argon's history?

 

 

 

is it because he loves her?

 

 

flashback ends