Flashback, Time.

The Black Cat

 

 

Nora Hamingtton, the name that hide behind her cat mask, with her eyes red and a little implication of the color gold. all this time she works for random people, the ones who give her good compensation. she gives help to only several people that could help her reach her goal. that's her, the Cat Woman.

 

 

Jack Lucasven, the famous cat known as Argon's pet. childhood name, Park Jimin. his eyes were as blue as his grim soul. he live and work like a robot. as Argon's skillful assassin-if you mention it frankly-he could not have any freedom. his sould was empty and dark as what he do is only to kill people by order. poor Jack. people said that the black cat could not have any friends or family. some of that myth were right, and some were wrong. Argon always place themselves as his family and friends. even though it's pretty obvious that Argon will never be his family or friend. Jack was only a pet and Argon was simply his master.

he supposed to live like a pet-no, a robot. but the fact that he's still a human, he unknowingly fell in love and break the rule quitely.

and that is when she come to his life, the girl who live accross his small appartment on Woodland Valley. that young lady has a nice appearance with casual clothing. her waist-length wavy brown locks shines everytime the sunshine meets them. and her eyes, were goldenly red.

 

as a naïve sixteen-year-old boy, he was blinded by love.

 

 

and one day, he got a task

 

 

flashback

 

 

"tell me if you need anything." Garret Osenville, Argon's chief, Jack's master.

Jack took the folder and then look at it, his eyes widened. "but sir, she's a girl." Jack protests

 

"let me see.." Garret took the file. "yeah, she is. I don't see any problem here. do you Jack?" he handed the folder to Jack once again.

 

he gulped. "no, sir." he lied.

 

"then you may go."

 

-

 

he took the folder from his master's hand, and look at it once again. there are files, with a picture on of a young lady on it.

it is her.

 

It's Seo Ji Min.

 

 

flashback ends

 

 

he certainly have feelings for her, but he didn't know what that feeling is as a naïve little boy. his previous work wasn't effected by that also, so nothing seems to be wrong in Argon's eyes. they didn't know that their cat has grown into a man who is started to learn how to love.

 

knowing the fact that he must kill her, gives him pain. for the first time in forever, he wants to know the reason behind his murder. he planned a plan to save her even if he had to risk his own life. he'll end it willingly, if that's necessary.

 

 

one day, he told her everything. he told her to leave but instead of leaving, she stood there, with a sincere-more like a pity-look on her golden red eyes. in a blink of an eye, Jack's vision turn to black.

 

he loves her. she loves him too. he told her all about him that day. but she couldn't tell him all about her.

 

 

so he doesn't know who she really was.