Behind The Cat Mask

The Black Cat

"JIMIN!"

 

 

she gasped, awaken from her sleep due to nightmare.

her loss of him gives her nightmares.

 

 

"oh my gosh, I still missed him.." she talked to herself. her wavy brown hair's a mess. she burried her face on her palms, wiping of the tears and sweat off her face.

 

 

Regretting her action for leaving him at the hotel that evening, nightmares are starting to swallow her sleep again. Being able to finally met him, but her nightmares unfortunately have to be a reality.

She’s a great actress. Damn hell she acted so good that Jimin didn’t able to recognize her.

 

flashback

 

 

"why are you here?" she asked

 

"I need a favour." he replied

 

"name it."

 

"I want to break in to Argon."

 

 

hearing his answer, she smirk. "well, isn't this interesting?" "what is it for?"

 

"I'm going to search for the one I love."

 

"oh, isn't that naïve, Jack? whatever, I don't want to know anyway. what do you need me to do?"

 

"nothing much, I just need you to come with me."

 

"can't you do things by your own?" she tease

 

"I'm just a murderer. I need a partner."

 

"fine, I'll accompany you. but what is it for me?"

 

"its on the left side if the building, try 780132."

 

"now that's what I'm talking about," she smiled, "let's go."

 

 

 

- Argon's headquarter, 01:37 AM-

 

 

he look through every cupboard, every desks, drawers and he finally found it.

Argon's top secret folder of Seo Ji Min

 

and then she came in with a large bag on her grasp.

 

"hey Jack, found it yet?" she greeted

 

"almost finish. you?"

 

"I'm good. although I expected Argon to have more money."

 

he was copying Argon's security, installing some 'disease' to Argon's computer system and taking out plenty of information to his usb driver.

feeling bored, Nora decided to take a tour on Garret's office. then something catch her attention, Garret's safety box.

without full awareness, she walk towards the safety box, which is secured by infrared safety guard.

 

"Nora......"

Jack knew it, and then he notice her walking towards the box.

 

"NORA DON'T GO NEAR THAT-"

her cloth fabric touches the infrared and two unlocked grenade came out of nowhere.

 

 

and //BOOM//

 

 

 

she got thrown away, her body's injured. Jack ran to her and carry her away from that building.

a minute after that, loads of Argon's squad arrived. the building's damaged, but there's no one there.

 

not far from that building, a pair of blue eyes watch over them. with his leather jacket damagen and an injured young lady on his arms, he get away. stop by an alley, he took out his phone and start dialing a number.

 

 

"yoonggi hyung, I need help."

 

 

- Valley Inn hotel, 3 star 02:18 AM -

 

 

"thanks hyung, I owe you." he smiled.

 

"nah, it's nothin'. though you did owe me a lot." both of them chuckled.

 

"I heard about you. what are you going to do now? with Argon chasing you?" he asked, half concerned.

 

"I don't know hyung." he lowered his head, then look up to his hyung, wrinkling his forehead. "you still work for them?"

 

"I only work for them once, because they said they would help me bring out my brother from jail. and they did. after that I don't heard anything else from them. I dont have the interest to work for them anyway so.." he shrugs,  "no."

 

Jack lift the edge of his lips, with a look on his face.

"I'm glad that you're out of there, Jimin." he confessed, "they're the bad guys."

 

"I know. I'm pretty relieved too. but I was reckless." he chuckled. "but I made the right choice here, I believe so."

 

"well, good luck then, kiddo." Yoonggi smiled to his dongsaeng. "be careful, Jack. you're young."

 

"yeah, I will hyung." and with that the bid goodbye to each other.

 

as Yoonggi step out of the room, Jack still has another thing to take care of.

he carry her, tuck her into the hotel's bed. he took off her mask. that moment, all of the question that keep haunting him, has been answered.

the features of the most beautiful lady he ever met appeared once again before him as he took off the cat mask of her face. yes, Nora-the Cat Woman- is Seo Ji Min.

 

"I knew it." he said to himself, "you can't hide from me forever, Ji Min." he carresed her face's skin.

 

he take a bowl and fill it with warm water, and he start cleaning he bruises on her skin. after that, he turn off the light and prepare to take a bath. before entering the bathroom, he took a glimpse on her once again.

 

she's there, laying on the comfy white sheet bed with a black tank top and a pair of leather legging wrapped around her body. her wavy hair pulled up into a ponytail keeping herself look bad yet classy, and to mention that she didn't forget to apply some gels to her hair. with only a help from the moonlight shining through the hotel's dark room, bruises on her toned skin become visible in his eyes. he can still remember the moment he saw her on that roof.

 

her eyes was

 

 

red.

 

 

 

"maybe you're not so smart after all." he smiled. and enter the bathroom.

 

 

flashback ends

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So....... how is it so far?

teehee.

 

So this is how they get into the Valley Inn hotel. when Nora confessed (that he is her worst nightmare and so) that is the day after he bought her to the hotel after saving her life from the incident at Argon's building.

^^^ just a simple explenation in case you guys are confused /sobs/ im sorry this is confusing. i am terribly sorry

 

but, keep reading? thankssss soooo muchhhh huahaha have faith on me :)