Celebration

Korea 2014 Global Auditions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UKISS, Simone and I boarded off the plane to find our belongings, suitcases or luggage at the 'Pick-Up' area of the airport then goes to find a van to take us to the entertainment companies.

"Did we forget or left anything on the plane?" Soohyun randomly asks out of nowhere.

I shook my head then sees BTS in the distance then Simone looks at me with confused expression.

"Eunice, is something wrong? Do you feel sick?" Jun shyly and quietly stated.

All of us were surprised to hear Jun who spoke for the first time ever since we left L.A from the auditions.

I glanced over my shoulder again to see if they were gone. "It's nothing, just thought I saw someone familiar.." which is partially true.

Simone, who broke the silence. "So shall we get going to the companies? The staff must be desperate to see us"

We got into the van, buckled our seatbelts and belongings in the trunk and the chauffeur drives off.

----------------------------------

UKISS manager was pacing back and forth, getting impatient for them to arrive but we were stuck in traffic so Hoon, called to make the staff not to worry.

Just seeing the phone made me remember that I still haven't checked my phone to see if I got any missed calls or messages ever since the auditions finished.

"Kevin, may you get my phone?" he nods and looks in my backpack.

*I hope my parents aren't worried about me...I'm sure they are for not letting them know I'm safe...* I closed my eyes until something cold touched my face.

Turned around and sees Kevin holding my phone in his hands. "thank you and sorry..." smilng with relief

Jun, who is sitting next to me became interested of what I was doing, noticing I missed ten calls from my parents and six text messages from some of my friends. Noticing one unknown number appeared on my screen along with message came.

"aren't you going to see who that message is from?" Jun, tapping my shoulder to get my attention.

Blinked few times then returns back to reality. "oh yeah, i must be still tired from the plane ride..."

Kiseop, on my left side who slide my screen to look at the message, the message written is 'Congratulations for winning the auditions, I expect good results and news while you are busy being famous. I wish you and Simone the best of luck also I'm glad that you came to achieve and chase your dreams. Always remember your motto "Dream High and Never Give Up!" wish you good luck and happiness' the message is from AJ, who couldn't make it to the auditions for some particular reason.

Thinking hard of how in the world did AJ get my number, then slowly turns my head with glaring eyes at Kevin sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter