Finally Arrived

Korea 2014 Global Auditions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl named Faith is shopping at the mall getting ready to make a debut in couple of weeks but as a soloist and debating of what to buy.

"I remembered that my manager said that some new groups who passed the auditions are coming here in Korea to look or find companies. I wonder who they are but first I need to find the best and stylish clothes to fit my personality" she giggled to herself.

She picked her favorite clothes and walked to the cashier to make a purchase. She payed for the clothes and walks out of the store then at least five or six fans sees her.

"Damn it, this isn't good....I need to get away from here" she thought to herself.

One of the fans asked "hey, are you Faith? the girl who is famous but debuting as a soloist!!!"

"May I have your autograph?! I'm a huge fan of yours!" another girl says. "Please?! I really would like one!" her eyes were sparkling like gems that were recently polished.

Faith was in a situation that she couldn't avoid or escape but then some guy walks up and grabs her hand then asks. "Are you able to run even with all those bags in your hands?" she nods and they start running away from the fans.

The guy who saved her is Alen from the Chinese group M4M (Mystical Formula) and glances behind him, sees the fans still following them.

"Is there any good place to hide? whispers to himself and then Faith stops running to catch her breathe.

"Can we please stop running? I can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter