Dancer in the Dark

Korea 2014 Global Auditions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Simone and I left the celebration for our win in L.A, we decided early to unpack our belongings and organize our dorm. She already decided of what side of the room and opened her suitcase to begin unpacking. I noticed that she had more then what she needed.

"Simone, did you like literally like bring your whole room with you?" chuckled to myself then Simone did the same.

"No, this isn't my whole room. if it was, then I had to bring my house with me, right?" She messed up my hair.

I shook my head to fix my hair back to normal. "I guess that's true. Haha" replied while pulling out my clothes, CD's and a picture of parents. Set it on the desk next to the lamp and digital clock, then there was a knock on our door.

"Do you or should I open the door? I will let you choose." sighs and answers the door, the guest of the hour is Jun, who Simone promised to talk after the celebration.

"Oh, mianhe Jun. I totally forgot that I told you to meet me in the dance room. Shall we go?" he nods his head, wondering she will talk about.

"Go ahead and talk, it will take some time for me to unpack my suitcase so don't worry about me." I mentioned.

Simone left the room and Jun follows behind, wondering what she will say about Eunice.

She quietly says to him, "Jun, please keep this a secret between us...if she finds out, forgiveness is out of the question"

Entering the dance room, located down the hallway and 8 doors away from ours. "s-so what did you want to tell me? this secret of yours of you are about to tell me" he swallowed nervously.

Turns around and glanced at Jun, "I lied to her...her parents died in an accident when she was about to enter high school. She was only fifeteen years old when this happened..." few tears streamed down.

"I-I didn't know that...I'm sorry that she went through so much suffering" Jun stare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter