Five

I Fell in Love with Her

.Five (Delinquents aka Friends)

All Rights Reserved

Copyright © 2011 aegyoqueensunny081

Anything similar to this is really coincedental

This is an original story from aegyoqueensunny081


.Wooyoung's POV

She's really cute with that eye smile and all... But Woo, snap out of it! You have IU remember? Geez...

"Fany-sshi, let me introduce you to my friends..." I stoo up and went to the guys.

"Right here is Jaebeom, which you have already met." I pinched Jaebeoms ears and went to Junho.

"This is the dumbest one in the group Lee Junho." I laughed hyterically.

"Yaah! Wooyoung! What the heck! You just wait..." Junho glared at me but did a merong after.

"And lastly this is Donghae, this rich bum." I sat down beside him.

"What do you mean rich bum?" Donghae hit me in the back.

"Ouch!" I whined. "Be nice, Tiffany-sshi is watching! She'll think we're mean."

"Pssh, we are mean." He drank his iced tea and stood up. "We're delinquents remember."

"Mmm.. I remember." I stood up too. "Obviously... We are nice, but not just to this school."

-End of POV-

 

.Donghae's POV

"Well, hello guys!" I sat next to Yoona.

"Heey Donghae oppa......" Yoonyul said together.

"You know, among all of us, Donghae is the only one who's not close to you guys." Junho added.

"Yeah, you guys need to hangout sometimes, so that you know, you can be close like we are with you guys." Jaebeom concluded.

"Or better yet, we could all hangout together, let's go the amusment park tomorrow." Wooyoung sat down beside Junho and ate his Vanilla icecream. "That way, we could all get more close to each other. Plus I can also let you guys meet my girlfriend, you know, the one who I always talk to you guys about." 

"Oh yeah..." Yoona replied. "I remember.... You always talk about her but we never really had the chance to meet her... Wait... What was her name again?"

"It's IU, Yoong!" Yuri tapped Yoona's shoulders.

"Oh yeaah~~!" Yoona smiled and grabbed one of Yuri's samgyupsal.

"Yaah!!" Yuri slapped her hand and I can't help but laugh...

"Heey you!" Yoona slammed her hand in the table. "Don't forget to be early next week, we're having your first training punishment... Me and Yul will be the leader so... you better not slack off... alright?"

"Yes... Im Yoona-sshi..." I bowed my head down slightly, just to show respect... I think...

Woow~!! Mean much! But I still wonder why I can't keep my eyes off her... Is it because she has something on her cheek? No... There's nothing.... Ahhh... I know... Because I don't like her... That's it.....................I hope...

"Oppa~!" I heard someone from behind.

"Oh? Sica-sshi..." I turned around and saw her wearing a brown miniskirt and light pink tank top, you guys might think I'll like it, but.... no... I find it kind of weird and ty. Girls like that aren't my type. "What do you want?"

"Oppa~~~ don't be so mean..." She untied her hair. "Anyways oppa, I have to go, I just need to say hi, don't wanna be rude and all.... K, Toodles~!" She gave me a kiss in the cheek and left.

Holy Crap!! What the heck was that about.... That was soo gross...

"Oooooo...." Everyone in the table said. "You like Jessica?"

"Dude, you like her?" Junho asked.

"Heck no.." I looked at everyone and ate my m&m's. "She isn't my type. I hate s..."

"Pssh... Coming from you?" Yuri said looking at me as if I am a e.

"It's true..." I said while I checked what the time was. "Oh well, look at the time, it's almost the end of lunch... I have to go now... I still need to go to the office.... So see you guys later."

"Yeah, yeah..." Wooyoung said.

"You coming tomorrow though?" Jaebeom asked.

"Yeah... What time are we going to the amusment park anyways?" I drank my lemon iced tea.

"Around 11 o'clock so we can each our lunch there." Jaebeom said while looking at his phone. "Let's just meet at Starbucks near here, the one across the street. Okay?"

"Yeah.. K bye..." Then I left them.

I can't help but realize that Yoona isn't talking to me... Except when she told me about cadets, and that was about it. I'm really looking forward tomorrow... I hope we get close................ Wait..................... What the heck am I talking about... Nahh... Nevermind, I sometimes don't get my mind, it seems like it has it's own mind. Crap, I'm going crazy.

-End of POV-

 

.Yoona's POV

Well tomorrows gonna be awkward... Not that I like one of them, it's just that it's weird when one of your trainee is going to hangout with you, I mean, how weird is that?

-End of POV-

 

* * *

.Yuri's POV

"Okay, is everyone here?" I took out my notebook and checked who was here, like a boss. "Aside from Fany because she's the one who booked us a hotel room since we are gonna be sleeping over so, she's going to be late."

"No.." Jaebeom replied while peeling an orange for himself. "Wooyoung's not here yet because he's picking up IU, well, atleast thats what he said."

"Waaaa~!" Yoona exlaimed. "Finally we're going to meet her. I've been dreaming to see her."

"Woow~! Lesbian moment." Junho added while picking a song in his iPod

"Hey!" She took Junho's earphones off. "Everyone has those moments, including you. Don't you remember the time whe.....n..."

"Yeah, yeah!! I get it." He glared at Yoona which made me laugh. "I want to meet IU too.... Ahh, I heard she's pretty..."

"Yo guys, that's not nice considering she is Wooyoung's girlfriend." Donghae said.

"Yeah, what Donghae said." I agreed while eating dried mangoes.... Yummm..

"Yeah, Donghae's right.... That's not very nice Junho..." Yoona grabbed a coffee crisp from her bag. "Tsk, shame on you~!"

"Heeey guise!" We heard someone from behind. "WE'RE HERE!!"

"Oh hey~~!" I waved at them.

"Finally you guys came..." Jaebeom said while finishing his orange.

"Mianhe...." IU bowed at us.

"No, it's okay, Jaebeom didn't mean to say that." Yoona hit Jaebeoms back. "Right Jaebeom?"

"Ouch!! You're so mean Yoona! Geez... I was kidding." He took another piece of orange.

"Sorry for being late guys, but hey, we bought snacks....." Wooyoung was stooped by Yoona and Donghae.

"Ohhh... Snacks..!!" They both said together.

"Thats for later guys....." Wooyoung gave the bag of snacks to IU. "Keep it safe Ji Eun(IU) they're monsters..." He whispered.

"We are not monsters......" Yoona said to Donghae. "Aren't we?"

"Of course not...." Donghae replied.

Psssh, you guys are food monsters... Munch, Munch!! Teehee~ Mianhe Yoona nd Donghae... LOL! no one hears me anyway.... (noticed everyone is looking at me) or do they?

"Guys, I'm here!!" Fany yelled.

"Waaaah, Fany-aaah whats that?" Junho stared at the bag Tiffany was holding. Which what I see from here is ddulboki... Yumm.. Can't wait.

"Ddulboki.... But it's for later...." Fany smiled at everyone.

"But wouldn't it be cold if we eat it later??" I asked considering I love ddulboki.

"Oh yeaaah.... lol, didn't think of that.." She sat down between me and IU. "Alrighty, we can eat it now..."

"Oh by the way...." Wooyoung faced us. "Tiffany, this is my girlfriend IU... IU, this is our new friend Tiffany."

"Nice to meet you IU~!" Fany said to her with her eye smile.

"Nice to meet you too." She replied shyly.

"Okay let's eat!" Junho said.

-End of POV-

 

* * *

.Yoona's POV

"Waah, last one........" I said looking at the last piece of ddulboki. I started to fight with someone using chopsticks just to get the last piece. I dont even know who I was competing with... Then he or she grabbed it..

"Daang it~!" I pouted, "I really wanted that."

"Here, you can have it...." I heard someone say it.

I turned around and saw it was Donghae. "Nooo, it's okay, you can have it.... You got it anyways..." I smiled at him while staring at the ddulboki.

"Here, how about we cut it in half." He took a small knife from the picnic basket and started to cut it. 'One for you, and one for me..."

"Thanks Donghae...." I smiled and ate it.

"You can also call me Hae, for short.." He smiled back at me.

*bdump *bdump *bdump WTH am I feeling? Nooo... This can't be..... I cant..........


.Authors Note

Finally a chappie... After soooooooooooo many centuries later.... 

Im really SORRY guise.... For not updating.... I hope you enjoy this chap, even though its quite crappy...

Merry Christmas!! (even though its already late)

Leave your thoughts in my comment box bellow... :))

Don't be a silent reader. Commenters and Subscribers are always loved. So please comment and subscribe or else i wont update. <3 Saranghae~

_aegyoqueensunny081