Two

I Fell in Love with Her

.Two (Cadets)

All Rights Reserved

Copyright © 2011 aegyoqueensunny081

Anything similar to this is really coincedental

This is an original story from aegyoqueensunny081


.Donghae's POV

(continuation)

Hmm.. This place isn't that hard.. I think.. All you need to do is.. Salute to the officers. (bumps into someone)

"Im sorry, I didn't mean to." I looked up and saw it was a girl.

"Soo.. You're the one she's talking about.." She said but didn't bothered to look at me.

"Uhh.. I guess.." I said lightly. "And you are?"

Maybe I could just talk circles around with this chick and maybe she could let me slide.. You know... *wink

"I'am the co-cadet leader." She turned around and looked at me. "Im Yoona."

Damn she's pretty.

"Oh and I'am..." I paused.

"Donghae..." She cut into my words. "Lee Donghae to be exact."

"Uhh.. Yeah but.." I stopped.

Maybe Ms. Go told her everything I did, and about my punishment, after all, she is the co-cadet leader.

"If you don't have anything to say, then follow me." She said then walked away.

* * *

"Okay, Lee Donghae... This is the Cadet Leader, Ok Taecyeon." She smiled.

"Uhh, hi nice to.." I paused.

"No time for that, Im Yoona-sshi call Nichkhun." He looked at Yoona and smiled.. a little..

"Yes Sir." She saluted and then called Nichkhun.

-End of POV-

 

.Yoona's POV

"Khun oppa, Taecyeon is calling you." I said.

"Okay Yoong." He smiled. "Oh, Yuri is looking for you, she said, she needs help."

"Okay but what kind of help?" I said with curiousity.

Did something happen to Yul?

"Relax, it's nothing serious." He laughed and wallked at the same time. "I think she need help with her homework."

"Oh..." I giggled. 

"Just kidding." He smiled but his face switched from happy to serious. "But I really think its serious 'cuz she fell down in training." 

"Oh My Gosh!!" I said in shock. "I need to go to her ASAP.. K Bye."

I need to run, if something happens to Yul, her mom and dad will kill me.

"Yul...." I stopped to catch my breath. "Are. You. Ok. Ay?"

"The question is, are you okay?" She turned and looked at me.

"Well.." I paused. "I was running as you can see, because Khun told me you fell down in training and you need help.."

"And you believed him?" She laughed.

"Obviously.." I glared at her. "Cuz if anything happens to you, your mom and dad's gonna kill me."

"OMG.. Relax, I just need help with my homework." Yuri opened her bag and took out her textbook in Math.

* * *

"Thanks Yoong, I owe you one.." She smiled and left me.

Thank God nothing happened.

-End of POV-

 

.Taecyeon's POV

"Donghae, You need to be here everyday at 6 am, no excuses." I glared at him. "Lates are not tolerated and if you are late, you will have another punishment, unless if your parents calls the school and informs us you'll be late for some reasons... Arasseo?"

"Okay... Okay.. I get it." He nagged. "Can I please go now?"

"Okay." I said. "Dismissed!!"

I wonder why he was staring at Yoona

-End of POV-

 

* * *

.Nichkhun's POV

"Hey!!" I try to catch up to Yoonyul. "Where are you guys going?"

"We're gonna be eating in some restaurant Yoona always wanted to go." Yuri said and Yoona elbowed her. "Hey, what was that for?"

"I told you it was a secrect." Yoona whispered.

"Can I come?" I smiled. "Im soo hungry so.. i need food."

"Can I come too?" Taecyeon said while the girls were confused who it was.

"Sure, Im sure Yoona wont mind.." Yuri looked at Yoona. "Right Yoong?"

"Uh.. Yeah.. Sure..." She smiled shyly.

"Heey, why wont we go with partners." Yuri suggested.

Haha.. Good Idea Yul, so I can be with you.

"I'll go with Khun.." Yoona immediately responded. "Yul will go with Taecyeon."

Damn! Yoona, you ruined it.

"Okay..." Yuri said. "Let's go.. Oh and we're going first.."

"Heey Yoong, why did you go with me." I said slowly because Yul might hear. "I should have went with Yul."

"Hey!! Thats not my fault!!" She did a merong to me.

"Yeah it is, you ruined my chance Yoong." I pouted.

"Im sorry.. "She lowered her head. "I promise to make it up to you.."

"Heey look.. It's okay.." I patted her back. "That's what cousin's are for right?"

"What do you mean." She looked at me, puzzled.

"I know you like Taec, so..." I sighed. "It must be hard to go with him alone.."

"Thanks Khun.." She hugged me and I hugged her back.

-End of POV-

 

.Yuri's POV

Why are they hugging? Are they together?? And I didn't know? Breathe Yul, This is nothing, Im sure theres a logical explaination for this and besides, Yoona wont do this to me, she knows I like Khun.

-End of POV-

 


.Authors Note:

Thanks for those who commented and subscribed!! :) Sorry if there are errors in grammar, spelling and more. Hope you'll understand.. Hwaiting~! ^^

Don't be a silent reader. Commenters and Subscribers are always loved. So please comment and subscribe or else i wont update. 

Saranghaeyo~ you!! :)

_aegyoqueensunny081