Four

I Fell in Love with Her

.Four (New Student)

All Rights Reserved

Copyright © 2011 aegyoqueensunny081

Anything similar to this is really coincedental

This is an original story from aegyoqueensunny081


.Yuri's POV

Pssh... Jessica and Hara... They make me sooo mad... I can't believe Hara is on her side now, we used to be her best buds.

"Oh my gosh!! Those girls are so... ugggh!!" I squished Yoona's arms without me knowing it.

"Goodness, Yul, calm down....." She slapped my arm. "That hurts you know..."

"Oh, mianhe!!" I pouted. "Those girls are driving me soo mad... I just wanna punch them right in the face...."

"Yul, you know that's not nice." Yoona stood up. "Tsk tsk"

"Soooorry Yoongie!!" I stood up and hugged her.

"Yeaaaaah~~!" She nagged.

"Uhm excuse me...." A voice from behind said.

We turned around and saw a girl, we haven't seen before.

"Yes?" Yoona smiled.

"Uhm, can I ask where this class is?" She opened her bag immediately and grabbed a piece of paper. 

"5-018... 5-018... Hmmmm....." Yoona paused.... She looked at me for helped then I remembered what it is.

"Oh.. Oh.. I know, that's 'The Lounge.'" I snapped my fingers. 

"Oh yeah.... 'The Lounge'... How could I not know that." Me and Yoona laughed while the girl looked at us like we were some kind of lunatics. "Uh, yeah, that's 'The Lounge'."

"I'm sorry but, Lounge? Isn't that were people hang out." She looked at us confused. "But it says right here that room 5-018 is a classroom.

"Oh sorry.... And yeah it is.... It's the Fashion Studio class...." Me and Yoona said together.

"Thank you, btw... My name's Hwang Mi Young, but call me Tiffany. I just moved here from the States." She shooked our hands and sat down.

"Nice to meet you Tiffany..." Yoona smiled and sat beside her.

"Hmmm.... I think Tiffany is too formal...." I thought.... "Aha!! I'll call you Fany, since we're friends now right...."

"Ohhh... nice thinking Yul...." Yoona high-fived me. "Fany Fany Tiffany"

"Much better." I smiled. "Oh Fany, since we're friends now, you can hang out with us, and since it's lunch, we should all sit in the cafeteria. Agree?"

"No thank you, I'm fine here.... And plus, you've helped me alot today... So..." Yoona cut into her words and pulled her towards the cafeteria.

"Nah nah.... Let's go Fany~~! I'm hungry already...." She pouted and Fany laughed.

"Alright..." She smiled. "I go with you guys."

"YAAY" Me and Yoona said together.

-End of POV-

 

(in the cafeteria)

.Tiffany's POV

"Woow! This school is huge!" I looked around and saw how big it was. "Do you like, get lost here?"

"Well, yeah but, you'll get used to it." Yoona grabbed 3 trays for us.

"K, what do you guys wanna have?" Yul stared at the menu as if she haven't ate for decades.

"I'll have the salad special..." I immediately said.

"Beef and chicken for mee!" Yoona added.

"Samgyupsal for Yul coming up." Yuri laughed.

"Hey, isn't that Khun's fav food..." Yoona pointed at her and laughed. "You copy cat."

"Hey, it's a free country, I can do whatever I want." She finished paying and picked an empty spot.

"Uh... Yuri, I was wondering...." I paused and noticed a beautiful girl walked behind them. "Why is room 5-018 called 'The Lounge'?"

"That's because Jessica and her peeps hang out there... And the Fashion Studio class is dominated by her peeps... That's why we call it 'The Lounge'." Yuri grabbed a bite. "Oh and call me Yul... And call Yoona, Yoong or Yoongie if you want."

"Ahh.." I drinked my low fat milk. "Who's Jessica?"

"Jessica is the queen bee in this school." Yoona explained as she tried to open the soy sauce pack.

"Ahh..." I looked round, then suddenly 4 guys sat in the table next to us. One of them approched us.

"Hi Yoona and Yuri!" A guy said.

"What is it now Jaebeom oppa?" Yuri glared at him.

"Chillax... I just want to know who your new friend is..." Jaebeom grabbed a chair and sat next to me.

"What your name?" Jaebeom looked at me like he's about to me.

"I'm Tiffany...." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Tiffany, My name's Jaebeom." He put his arm around me, but someone stopped it.

"Yah hyung!" A guy said from behind.

"Geez. Wooyoung... You ruined the moment." Jaebeom looked back and glared at Wooyoung.

"You know, that's not very nice of you.." Wooyoung sat next to Yuri.

"Annyeong Wooyoung oppa~!" Yoona and Yuri waved at him.

"Hi!" He smiled back.

"That's so rude, why are you nice to him?" Jaebeom pouted. "And to me... your not... Geez you guys... That's not very nice..."

"Haha~!" Yoonyul laughed. "Mianhee~!"

"But oppa, you should really stop breaking rules." Yoona said seriously. "That's not very nice too..."

"Yoong, you know I have reasons." Jaebeom looked down.

"Hey now you guys." Wooyoung tried to light up the atmosphere. "Why don't you introduce me to your friend right here."

"Oh, Wooyoung oppa, Tiffany... Tiffany, Wooyoung oppa." Yuri smiled.

"Annyeong Tiffany..." He waved at me, so I waved back. "Mind if I call you Tiff?"

"Uh... I preffer Fany." I ate my salad.

"Alright then Fany..." He smiled.

I don't know why but he's kinda cute... No wait Fany, don't say that... Books before boys.... Books before boys... Books before boys... Remember that...

(To be continued)


.Authors Note

Heey there you guys, it's been such a long time since I've heard from you guys... I'm soooooo sorry I didn't update for the past weeks. I was soo busy doing my book project.... Oh and sorry for the errors and mistakes.... I know this is short, but I really want to introduce Fany..... Teehee, she looks soo pretty in "The Boys" *faints.... BTW, I'm a girl soo.... yeahh.... I'm just a fan... Sunny is reeeeally pretty too, I heard she changed her hairstyle and now, it's the same thing as her hairstyle in "The Boys" Yaay!! Oh and if anyone's wondering why there aren't Yoonhae moments yet, that's because I want to introduce the characters first so that you guys wont get confused.

Anywhoo... what do you guys think? Pretty short chap eh?

Don't be a silent reader. Commenters and Subscribers are always loved. So please comment and subscribe or else i wont update. Lalalala~~! ^^ <3

_aegyoqueensunny081