Three

I Fell in Love with Her

.Three (Dinner)

All Rights Reserved

Copyright © 2011 aegyoqueensunny081

Anything similar to this is really coincedental

This is an original story from aegyoqueensunny081


.Yoona's POV

Gosh Im so nervous, I can't believe that Taecyeon came with us here... But what really bothers me is that Yul was silent, and she's never silent... Well maybe in class she is but, when she's with us, she's the loudest...

"Hey Yul! Are you alright?" I pinched her skin.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She looked at me but she seemed not fine. "I think I'm just hungry, that's all."

"Alright, just tell me if you need anything." I patted her back. "Arasseo?"

"Ne~!" She smiled.

"Hey Khun!!" I smiled. "Do you wanna share 'Le Dessert Spécial' with me? I know you love this."

"Sure..." He scratched his head and drank his water. "But why won't you eat it alone?"

"Cuz I can't finish it obviously." I laughed. "Its a big serving."

"Neee~~ Arasseo!" He smiled and did his weird but effective aegyo.

I don't know why but, I feel like Yuri is jealous... And I have no idea why she is... Oh craaap~!!! I think she's jealous of me and Khun.... Wait..... Jealous of me and Khun? Didn't I tell her before that he's my cousin? (looks at Yuri and saw that she was sulking) I'm taking that as a no....

-End of POV-

 

.Nichkhun's POV

"Hey Taec?" I kicked his big foot.

"Ouch!! That hurts Khun!" He laughed and did his angry looking face at the same time. "What do you want?"

I whispered to his ears and said, "You like Yoona don't you?"

"What the heck??" He said loudly.

"Oppa, genchanaeo?" Yoona said immediately.

"Uh.. Ne, i'm fine." He smiled shyly and I bursted out laughing.

"Yaa, Khun!! What are you laughing about?" He looked at me with curiousity.

"Nothing..." I countinued to laugh.

Haha, he was blushing... And no one noticed, well, except for me ofcourse.

-End of POV-

 

* * *

.Yuri's POV

(In YoonYul's Bedroom)

I need to ask Yoona about him and Khun, I have to confirm this... I just have to, well, I need to... I can't be jealous without a clear reason... I need to do this... Breathe... Breathe... Hwaiting Yul!! You can do this..

"Yoong~ Can I ask you something?" I sat down in Yoona's bed since she's using he laptop. 

"Yeah sure." She put her laptop aside sat next to me. "What is it?"

"Uhm, sorry if this is personal but..." Yoona cutted to my words.

"If this is about me and Khun, you should know that...." I cutted into her words.

"I know, and I'm happy that you guys are together." I looked at her but she looked at me in disbelief. "I'm happy for you Yoong, I really am."

"What the heck?" She laughed so hard as if I said a priceless joke. "Are you kidding me? Me and Khun? Gross, I would never date Khun, that just awkward since his my COUSIN!!!"

I was blank at that moment, but when I heard the word cousin, I leaped for joy!

"Cousins?" I stood up. "Why didn't you tell me??"

"Im sorry Yul, I forgot." Yoona bowed her head because she was embarrased. "Sorry..."

"OMG That totally alright!!" I hugged her as tight as I could. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!!!"

"Hey!!! Keep it down you two, I was studying." Hyunah, Yoona's little sister came in with her geeky glasses.

"Hey my little sister, come here!!" Yoona grabbed her and hugged her tighly.

"Unnie~! What are you doing?" Hyunah laughed.

"Just having a sister bonding time." Yoona continued to hug her. 

"Awe~ Can I join too?" I went closer and pouted.

"Ofcourse Yul!!" We hugged together and we were having fun....

"Hey Hyunah, could you like stop studying just for tonight?" Yoona asked her as we sat down on the floor.

"Nooo~~ I need to study for my exam next month..." She fixed her glasses and scratched her head.

"Next month?" Me and Yoona said at the same time.

"Yes, next month." Hyunah looked at us as if we were idiots.

"Study tomorrow." I looked at her with the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine!" She smiled.

-End of POV-

 

* * * 

.Jessica's POV

Like Oh My Gosh!!! People these days has no sense of fashion. Goodness, is that even a shirt? I can't believe this.

"Hara!!" I said while looking at the people wearing alien clothing.

"Yes?" Hara said while pointing out to me that the cadets people were coming closer to us.

"Oh, look who we have here...." I laughed. "The uniform bugs."

"Stop it Jessica, this isn't funny..." Yoona said as if she could take a piece of me.

"Shut up Yoona!!!" Hara immediately responded. "You have no right to speak to us like that!!! Not even the people in high class can tell us that!"

"What's wrong with you Hara?" Yuri said while looking at Hara. "You weren't like this before. You were a nice, innocent, caring and a loving girl... What the heck happened to you? One summer passed and when the school year came back again, you were.. THIS!!!"

"Keep your mouth shut Kwon Yuri!!!" I added.

"Jessica's right, you need to keep your mouth shut." Hara glared at Yuri. "I'm happy that I turned out like this, I didn't regret a thing."

"Good job dear, you are trained very well." I smiled at her.

"Then tell your trainor that she !" Yoona yelled.

"Shut up uniform bug!! I trained her personally." I smiled proudly.

"Well that explains everything." Yuri said quietly.

"What?" I glared at them.

"Oh nothing~ I said you look great on your outfit today Jessica." She smiled

"I know~!" I flipped my hair and put on my Chanel shades. "C'mon Hara, we won't waste our time on them."

"I know right?" Hara laughed and followed Jessica.

-End of POV-

 

.Hara's POV

I'm sorry guys... But I have to do this...


.Authors Note:

Thank you guys so much for supporting this fic... Hwaiting!! ^^

Don't be a silent reader. Commenters and Subscribers are always loved. So please comment and subscribe or else i wont update. 

Oh and there will be a special treat for my subscribers at the end of this story, cuz that's how much i love you guys!! :)

Btw, have you guys heard of the MV Teaser for SNSD's "The Boys"? If not, you can watch it here

 

If yes, what do you guys think?

_aegyoqueensunny081