챕터 5 ( Chapter 5 )

You Are My Cure (너는 내 치료 입니다)

About two days went by and here they are, sitting under a tree, together, looking at the blue sky. Why are they sitting under a tree and are together? Yes, something had happened, again.

~Flashback~

-at the library-

Let me go!!”

Jessica screamed loudly, yet no one heard it because nobody ever goes to the school library unless forced. No one had heard it except one girl, which is Kim Taeyeon. She was there as usual to avoid the world, have a little peace for herself.

Walking down, nearing the library she suddenly heard someone scream, it was familiar to her. She had recognized it at once, it was a voice that she’s hearing a lot in these few days, no actually it is the only voice she had heard a lot excluding her professors. Shocked, worried, she ran as quick as she could to get to her, without thinking at all, she ran. Never had she felt this worried before, never.

She charged into the library, her eyes widened, fist clenched and body trembling with anger. She didn’t know that she could feel this way ever in her life, but here she is feeling the rage to punch that girl’s face.

What did she see that had pissed her off this much? It was Yuri on top of Jessica, forcing herself onto Jessica. Jessica shirt ripped a bit but it wasn’t ripped badly. Her body had red marks indicating that she had fought back.

The moment Taeyeon saw Jessica that way her heart had a weird feeling and she clearly didn’t like it, at all. The moment Jessica saw Taeyeon, her heart too felt something strange, maybe it was relief but she felt it.

And in the moment of anger and rage, Taeyeon charged at Yuri, grabbing her collar and punching her angrily without thought and hesitation.

“…Taeyeon…”

Jessica’s voice trembling, shaky, and on the verge of crying. When Taeyeon heard that she had a moment of hesitation then it was gone a second after because she couldn’t stand it anymore, the wreck she is now, shirt ripped, on the verge of crying and breaking down.

She raised her hand with her fist just wanting to punch Yuri so badly, for hurting Jessica. Then She felt someone hug her from the back, it was Jessica and she stopped and looked at Jessica.

Why are you defending her?!”

Taeyeon had shouted. She had shouted, for the first time, she shouted at someone and also for the first time Jessica had seen her this angry and even heard shouting. She’s shocked, but she knew it was because she is angry at the moment.

“…Tae…She’s not worth it…let’s go...please…”

Jessica still holding onto Taeyeon, looking down, tears threatening to fall down at any moment. Taeyeon softened, looking at Jessica, she immediately regretted shouting at her, regretted showing Jessica this side of her, a side of her that she has never showed anyone.

She shoved Yuri aside and stood up. She looked at Jessica momentarily, bent down and carried Jessica bridal style, because she knew Jessica is in no condition to even walk fine, in the wreck she is in now. Turning back, Yuri suddenly spoke, in pain.

“…Jessica…so now you are pushing me away…? Fine…Kim Taeyeon…Take her…take the thrash I threw away…”

Taeyeon clenched her fist and Jessica held to Taeyeon tighter, fortunately Taeyeon controlled herself. She looked at Jessica then to Yuri and said

At least…At least I’m not a thrash who plays with someone’s feelings. Unlike you and her. Thrash? Before saying that, I think you should look in the mirror. And I won’t be as stupid as you to let go of her if I were you.”

ha…”

Taeyeon walked away, carrying Jessica all the way to her dorm room. Unfortunately it was recess so there were many people. Students, whispering to each other and staring at them but Taeyeon didn’t care, she never did, two years ago and certainly not now.

Taeyeon had laid Jessica on her bed, again. She didn’t say a word at all instead she went to her wardrobe and got some clothes for the latter to wear. Fortunately they are almost the same size. When she went back out she saw Jessica curled up and sleeping like a cat. She looked at Jessica with soft eyes and went to her side and caressed her face.

Why am I like this…? Why…?’

She decided that Jessica shouldn’t sleep with her shirt this way and so she changed Jessica’s shirt to the over-sized shirt she had taken out for her. Then she sat beside her on the bed and tried to not think about what had happened by reading her book. She eventually fell asleep.