Final

Followed You

Xiumin's pov

 

"Oppa!" Someone called. I looked as I sighed. Why she always follow me? I mean she always you know. FOLLOW ME. I look at y/n while she walked towards me and gave me a towel. I grabbed and wiped my sweats. We walked together and as usually she followed me until at my house. I faced her and she smiled. 

 

"Okay. Bye" I said as I walked to the door. I walked in before she can said any word and slammed the door. I sighed as I went to take a shower.

 

NEXT DAY

 

"Oppa!" Y/n walked towards me and gave me a smile. I started to feel embrassed as people looked at us since she is school nerd and I was a kingka. I grabbed her to the store room and slammed the door very hard.

"How many I have to tell you. Don't greet me in front of people! I'm kingka! You're nerd! You're nerd! And you shouldn't following me like always! I hate it you know! You are the most stupid person and I don't like person like you!" I said as I walked out, leaving her alone.

 

FAST FORWARD

"Minseok, you have to practice more. I give you a rest. See you later" my couch said as I nodded. I grabbed my bag as I quickly walked out from the gym. I walked faster and went home.

 

Narrator's pov

Y/n walked to gym with a towel and a water. She looked everywhere as she just saw dark. Xiumin really hated her. She just smiled. She sat at the bench where Xiumin always put his bag at there. She smiled but the tears fall down. 

 

"Xiumin you're the one who make me strong... but now you hate me, I think this is time..." she whispered as she looked at the boxing ring.

 

"I will miss you"

 

Xiumin's pov

 

I grabbed my bag as I looked at the window,  waiting for y/n to come. It's been a month she doesn't showed up. I started to feel guilty for what I had say. Maybe I should meet her at home?  I walked out from the gym and immediately walked  to y/n's home. I knocked the door and waiting for someone to open the door but sadly, no one. I knocked it again and still no answer. Suddenly unfamiliar man greeted me.

 

"Young man, what are you doing here" a raspy voice asked and made me shock. I turned and saw a old man stared at me.

 

"Umm. I'm looking for y/n, she's the one who lives here" I explained as he looked at me.

 

"Are you kim Minseok?" He asked. I nodded and he walked towards me.

 

"Here, read this" he handed me a letter and he began to fade away. I opened the letter and a picture fall. I grabbed the picture and saw two kids smiled at each other.

 

oppa! How are you? I hope you are good! 

Oppa, you are the reason why I still stand strong for myself although I can't stay longer. You make me strong, your smile make me smile. your voice make me feel alive. Although you were mad at me, I still smile, because I feel glad that I can hear your voice before I go away. Maybe when you read this, I already gone. Oppa, I love you since we were kids. I love everything about you. When I cry, you are the one who make me smile when we were kids. Oppa, you are amazing, I love you and your little things. I hope we can see each other one day. At first, I though I can't stay longer since I got cancer. But then, when I walked next to you although just for a second, I felt alive. I promise I will always looking for you. I love you

 

Sincerely, 

Y/F/N

 

I looked at the picture and I saw y/n and me hugging each other and smiled. I fall down my knees and cupped my face. How could I!? I started to cry as the rain fall. I wish I could turn back time but I can't because time can't turn back.

 

THE END