February 2

"dear diary, i cut myself again"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

xiumin pov.

Today i'll woke up , with wet cheek and a pounding in my head " what the heck" i thought as i'll see a peaceful slpeeing figure next to me, arm wrap around my wrist " big baozi" luhan, the figure mumble, with that single sentence , fear starting growing in me" does he think i'm fat too" i thought, now my vision started to get blurred and last night memories flooded back into my mind , those word " worthless, ugly, fat, wrong, stupids, disgusted piece of human". by now tears was flooding down my face , i quickly wipe the tear off and rush too the bathroom.

"skinny"that was the only thought as i slid the knift through my skin, " skinny" that was the only thought on my mind as i watch the blood flow out "skinny" "skinny" "skinny" "skinny" that was the only thought as my vision started to get blurred and tear rowing down my cheek" xiumin you need to get skinner" i mumble those word , while running my finger over the wound i creat myself . My finger was full of blood by now, and i'm sure some of the member was starting to wake up, so i quickly wash the blood away and pull down my shirt, taking one more look at myself at the mirrior and i was sure i saw a little hope , hope for getting skinner.

luhan pov.

      i'll been in love with xiumin the first time i saw him, he was so cute, that i just want to cuddle with him right there and then. when suho told us to go sleep, i could see all the member groan but one member caught my eye, xium

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter