ii/iii.

❝ My Voodoo, You ❞

 

I wish you could have been wiser before I did this to you. Sadly, your boyfriend has to see your dead body.

 

On that day, Jongin managed to run away from the empty warehouse that he had claimed it to be his playhouse. Not that kind of playhouse that kids would go, but this playhouse was one of a kind. Jongin brought his victims to the warehouse to fulfill his desires but you might see some dead bodies everywhere around the house.

 

The smell was unpleasant to your nose. The floor was wet and yet you could find it somehow reddish. Jongin didn’t even bother about all of them. All he cared was pleasure.

 

Before he left the house, he set it on fire. The house finally burned down to ashes. The smile on Jongin’s face didn’t leave him alone. He was wondering how the soul of that ‘crush’ of her was doing up there? Oh wait, no, he didn’t even care about it.

 

All he cared now was about her crush’s boyfriend. He knew that the boyfriend was unfaithful to her and the reason why she needed to leave him was, Jongin sincerely cared for her. He didn’t want such hurt her feelings but she never bothered about it. In the end, she couldn’t change things.

 

She was now dead and her body; sadly, it had been swallowed by the flame.

 

 

Jongin’s last victim had gone missing for weeks and he did that on purpose. Although the police force had done their job by searching her everywhere around the place, they still failed. The place that Jongin chose to be his playhouse was indeed isolated far from the place that was teemed with a lot people. Being a serial killer was quite hard for Jongin. It required him to be ‘smart-’ in order him to do things otherwise he might get caught red-handed.

 

Of course her boyfriend couldn’t stand it or maybe he liked it that she went missing. It was the only chance for him to fish another victim. He was known to be a womanizer and Jongin had known him for years and they were also claimed to be ‘best buddies’ because he wanted to know more about her last girlfriend. Where she lived? What she liked? What she hated? Her boyfriend told everything to Jongin.

 

Jongin had been keeping his eyes on the guy and his new girlfriend. Why did he leave them live happily ever after? It wasn’t fair at all to him. They needed to be taught some lessons in order for them to realize how important their lives were.

 

Surprisingly, searching for them was the easiest to do and Jongin found no problems in tracking them down. He got them wrapped around his fingers with a snap.

 

 

Dim fluorescent lights were merely lighting the whole room. The lamps were almost burned and that was the only thing that Jongin had to take a better look at their faces. Now, Jongin was quite humored of having two victims. It was like killing two birds with a stone. Jongin knew that having two victims was an odd thing for him to do but he was kind of exhausted to chase after his victims one by one. The idea of capturing those both poor little creatures just popped inside his mind and he just did it anyway.

 

The guy, who was known as Kyungsoo had his hands cuffed behind his back, stripped down on a metal chair while his new girlfriend…well, her neck was surrounded by a leather collar. There was a metal chain that attached to the collar that connected to the nearby wall. It prevented her from moving and Jongin made her as his temporary pet for her to learn.

 

Kai was wearing nothing but a pair of black latex gloves and tight leather pants. He had a black mask surrounded around his mouth. He didn’t want to wear his shirt because he knew that blood stains would be all over his new shirt and he was lazy to wash them.

 

Kyungsoo blinked his eyes as he regained his consciousness. Finally, Jongin could wave his hand to him. He just wasted his precious time by only waiting for him to wake up. He was too nice to not wake him up because he wanted him to have a good sleep before he faced his death.

 

The tools were already placed on the metal tray on the trolley. He haphazardly grabbed a tool from the tray and walked towards him, gently taking a seat on the swivel chair in front of the male. He experimented him for a few seconds from head to toe.

 

He never tortured any guys before this but he was sure it was easier than torturing the girls because the part was really annoying him.  All of the girls that Jongin tortured mostly screamed and made those weird sounds. To be honest, Jongin hated it. He liked silence the most.

 

If he were to give a chance, he would cut the person’s tongue to keep him or her silent.

 

 

“Hello.”

 

A hoarse voice completely woke Kyungsoo up. He waved a scalpel in front of the poor guy’s eyes. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened a bit as he saw him waving the sharp object to him. His whole body was shaking, trying his best to get away from him.

 

“J-Jongin? What are you doing? Yah! L-let me go! Are you insane?”

 

“Shhh, shhh.” Jongin placed his index finger against his lips, trying to hush him as he shook his head. “Don’t be surprised. I just want to have some fun with you.” Jongin shook his head slightly. For him, he didn’t want to actually torture the guy that badly but the urge of doing so was forcing him to do so.

 

The evil side of him overtook his whole body and Jongin lunged the scalpel right into male’s milky chest swiftly.

 

He smiled as he saw the scalpel was perfectly pierced into the chest of the male’s. It was wonderful, actually. The art of the devil that he created was like an eye candy to his eyes, he loved it a lot.

 

Kyungsoo gasped the moment when Jongin did that. He didn’t have the chance to catch his breath for seconds until he let out a very loud groan.

 

The room was filled with the male’s groan but Jongin didn’t bother about it and slowly walked towards the female.

 

“This time, I am going to use you as my next voodoo doll. Now I know I wanted to hurt your boyfriend at first but my plan has changed. Let’s make him watch you suffer, yes?” Jongin grinned as he tugged the metal chain, dragging the female towards the metal chair placed in front of Kyungsoo. Jongin shoved her down on the chair and cuffed her hands behind her back and also her legs.

 

“It’s perfect, right?”

 

Tears were trickling down Kyungsoo’s cheeks as he saw her girlfriend was being harassed by Jongin. He couldn’t do anything as the scalpel had paralyzed him from moving. He was trying his best to find way out to save both of them but he apparently had no idea running through his mind.

 

Oh god, save me.

 

Both of them were entrapped in this so-called room where nobody knew about its existence. When it came to finding good hidden places, it was Jongin’s forte.

 

 

Jongin was standing right behind the female with his hands wrapped around her bare s. Jongin gave them a few gentle massages from the back and showed Kyungsoo the beautiful thing that needed to do during the oral .

 

“You know, I used to do the same thing to…Hana, your ex-girlfriend that went missing a few weeks ago.” Jongin let out a few chuckles as he slowly pulled his right hand away, taking another scalpel as he slowly made a small cut on the female’s s, drawing a ‘heart-shape’ on it as the blood slowly trailing down her stomach.

 

She moaned in pain.

 

Her eyes were merely open as she was trying to squeal for help but unfortunately, the big gag ball secured around had kept her from doing such weird noises and Jongin closed his eyes momentarily as he was drawing the heart shape.

 

Kyungsoo’s fingers curled into a fist as he saw him doing that to his girlfriend. Not just her, but she murdered her last girlfriend too as well. He was filled with hatred and his nice thoughts about Jongin had completely effaced from his mind.

 

He was bewitched by him this entire time. How funny.

 

Jongin’s white gloved fingers had almost covered in blood and he took a few steps to stand in front of the female. She seemed weak and Jongin smiled. Her right swell real bad but Jongin found the need to torture her left so he had this genius idea in his mind.

 

He went back to the trolley to get a small metal pail before returning back to her. He just remembered that humans did need some water in order to survive but the poor thing was, he didn’t have any water to feed the male and no, Jongin would never let the female survive so he didn’t plan of feeding her anyway. Jongin arched a brow at her left .

 

How did he milk her?

 

He knew that he had to press the but the procedure took a long time. He sighed. Oh how he wished to own this thing that can be placed on it so that the milk will automatically be produced in a short time.

 

Jongin brought his gloved fingers to his chin, slowly rubbing them against his chin as he was trying to think of something until he snapped his fingers.

 

He took out a butterfly knife from his pocket and waved it at the female. She grimaced at the presence of another sharp object.

 

Kyungsoo’s face turned red; he was indeed furious and he tried his best to get rid of the cuffs but it was hard for him to do so. Jongin could hear the chair shaking and he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

Jongin turned around to face Kyungsoo. He hitched the knife in his hand and swiftly made a straight cut on his limbs, smiling.

He cried in pain and Jongin kicked him down until Kyungsoo’s back hit the cold ground. Yet the cuffs were too strong. He was lying down on the ground, helpless. He tried to crawl but to no avail. Jongin knew that the plan that Kyungsoo made wasn’t going to succeed, he turned back to face the female and cut her left without showing any mercy.

 

The milk flowed from the cut into the metal pail and the female’s face turned pale. She was listless. Her whole body was shaking in pain and the sudden cut made by Jongin was truly shocking himself.

 

“I never knew that I would do that, hmm.” He shrugged his shoulders and once the pail was almost filled with the female’s milk, he walked towards the male sprawled helplessly, slowly knelt down next to his face and forcibly fed him the whole pail into his mouth.

 

He almost choked.

 

Jongin chuckled lowly and patted his hand against the male’s head. “I hope you’re full with the milk that I got from your girlfriend’s. It took me a long time to figure out how to milk her properly.”

 

That wasn’t the end.

 

Jongin knew he could do a few more things while he still could to the female so he brought a few carrots and cucumbers from the trolley, placing them in between the female’s spread legs. The carrots had three different sizes and it started from the shortest to the longest. The texture was kind of rough and Jongin was sure without any lubricant applied, it would cause pain and the walls might bleed.

 

But the thing was, Jongin liked blood so he decided to bring those three carrots to the female’s entrance.

 

“P-please, d-don’t hurt me- p-please, I-I am weak enough. J-Just kill me.” The female pleaded him for mercy.

 

Jongin heard the same when he tried to play a few games with his victims. Why would they seek for mercy when they clearly did wrong while they were still alive? How ironic.

 

It was Jongin’s job to teach the ladies some lessons.

 

First, try not to be a fool.

 

Second, try to behave well.

 

Third and the last one, try not to push him away from your life. You will just make it worse.

 

With that, Jongin placed his left hand on the female’s thigh, slowly hitched it a bit before he shoved those three carrots inside her without any warning.

 

The female’s voice rose.

 

“N—nggg nnn p-please, d-don’t—no---- h-help me, Ky-Kyungsoo—”

 

“Wait? You’re asking for help? Too bad.” Jongin hissed before he shoved another cucumber inside her. He slowly examined the cucumber being swallowed by the walls.

 

Jongin smiled again.

 

One thing that you should know, Jongin always smiles at things that he likes; the thing that he finds and hurting.

 

“You’re thirsty for your boyfriend to you. Thirsty little .” Jongin shook his head slightly, completely not amused with the female’s reaction. The female somehow got the pleasure by Jongin and it was wrong. The female was supposed to be his voodoo for his own pleasure so he came out with another brilliant idea.

 

“Please wait here, hmm?”

 

Jongin walked towards the trolley and took an electro plug and a glass of soju. He brought those two stuffs and placed on the ground.

 

He looked over his shoulder and found that Kyungsoo didn’t even move. Did he finally die?

 

Was her milk poisoned?

 

He didn’t even give a single about it. What he wanted was, to see her suffer. “So, I think having this electro plug along with the broken scraps of glasses inside you would be fantastic.”

 

The female shook her head, panting.

 

“Oh, c’mon, it’s going to be fine.” He smashed the soju bottle until it broke into small scraps. He carefully took them one by one that could fit his whole palm. Slowly, he took his other hand and the scraps inside her in and out before he shoved it inside her. He repeated the same steps until her was filled with sharp scraps before he could insert the electro plug inside her.

 

He was thinking what could make this more interesting?

 

Hydrochloric acid he thought.

 

Fortunately, he had a bottle of hydrochloric acid. Thought it wasn’t that much but it was still helping him. He poured the entire bottle inside her and inserted the second object. He slowly turned the device on and set the plug to the highest level.

 

She began to react.

 

The acid probably was in progress; reacting with the electro plug inside her along with the sharp scarps scratching and tearing her walls apart. In between her legs, red liquid was covering her whole legs, left and right. Jongin hummed softly as he was eyeing the beautiful legs of the female’s covered in red color.

 

There was an utmost option on the controller and Jongin finally turned it to that level and it completely killed the female on the chair.

 

She tilted her head down and was full with white bubbles.

 

Did Jongin enjoy the view? Yes, he did.

 

 

That was only the first part. Jongin did that as the prologue of his story. He showed it to Kyungsoo as a lesson. He wanted him to suffer. He wanted to test him. Does he love her?

 

If he does, why he doesn’t do anything to save her from dying?

 

The real question is, does he love her?

 

Now that his girlfriend has dead, where’s he now? Dead too?

 

 

Jongin did this on purpose. He wanted to test Kyungsoo whether he would help to fight for his girlfriend or not but in the end, he let him to kill her. He indeed didn’t love her and he was just playing around with women. He didn’t deserve to live.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t deserve to live.

 

Jongin groaned slightly as he pulled his latex fingers off his hands, sighing. The whole torturing work was indeed exhausting. He was sure that the whole torturing session tonight wasn’t that amusing and yet wasn’t enough. He needed more and luckily he saved another victim for him to play with. Although the next prey had a member, Jongin didn’t see any problems with it. He didn’t actually have enough experience when it came to torturing men, but he could give it a shot.

 

Tapping his fingers against his temple, he slowly settled himself down on the arm chair, leg crossed over another as he hummed softly.

 

His eyes didn’t move. He was watching the male on the ground that didn’t even bother to move. It had been a few minutes. What was he doing?

 

Did he finally die?

 

Jongin doubted so. He slowly took a few slow-pace steps towards the body, trying to figure out whether he was dead or not. A lot of questions were planning around his mind as he was making his way towards him. What if he happened to be…alive? 

 


 

A/N: I finally had the time to continue this fanfiction that was originally a one-shot fanfic but it's okay. A lot of people have requested me to continue this story so I did! I made the second part (the sequel to the first chapter) and I hope you like the content! I would make it worse if I could but I am scared if it's too much. Just SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE and leave a COMMENT down below to support me for the 3rd chapter! ^-^