i/iii.

❝ My Voodoo, You ❞

The story is about a guy who was deeply in love with a girl ended up torturing and abusing her at the end to fulfill his pleasure spot.

 

Both of them were locked inside a room, together. The smell of what seemed to be blood lingering around the room and it rushed into the guy’s nostrils, he inhaled deeply and his eyes widened a bit. He liked it in fact when he inhaled the smell although it made the other person about to puke but she endured.

 

Gingerly, he got up from the plastic chair and walked towards the other which both of her hands were cuffed behind her back with a pair of metal handcuffs just like the policemen use when they want to catch a criminal. The key to unlock the handcuffs, it disappeared and Jongin himself already forgot where he placed the god damn thing. For him, keeping one burdened him since it was too small.

 

 He clicked his tongue for thrice, tsk tsk tsk. The sounds made by the other’s tongue annoyed the latter who was strapped to the metal chair with her hands behind her back. She seemed helpless with her paralyzed hands since she couldn’t escape herself out from the warehouse. If she screamed, nobody would notice her since the warehouse located away from the city and both left and right were empty. There were no houses surrounded the warehouse which scared the girl.

 

“Don’t hurt me.” She pleaded the other, her voice irritated him a bit and Jongin shook his head lightly.

 

The girl lowered her head a bit, facing the cemented floor which was cold with her bare feet touching the surface. She was shoeless since Jongin pointed that having her wearing shoes at this moment would be inappropriate so he decided to take them off instead.

 

“I won’t,” he lied and circling the girl strapped to the chair for a few times and then paused. He took out his butterfly knife from his pockets which gifted by his dad and slowly trailed it down the other’s cheek, carefully examining her reaction. She was scared and her whole body was shaking in fear like a racing car trying to reach the finish line within a few seconds.

 

He could hear her heart palpitated in fear, of course.

 

Did I scare her too much? I think, not that much- it was just beginning.  Jongin remarked and merely smirked at the other. Carefully, he took the other’s chin by his thumb and index finger, tilting his chin up so that she could face his good looking face.

 

“Why are you scared to take a glimpse of my face?” Jongin’s hoarse voice questioned the other. It was more than enough to scare the other who was strapped helplessly to the metal chair. She didn’t respond and just hummed lowly, trying to spill out something that she was scared to.

 

I grabbed a handful of the other’s hair and yanked it backward, it was gentle enough for me to hurt her—or I could say ‘teasing’ her. She groaned in pain and I smiled in pleasure. I liked it how she reacted to my force that I applied on her. Although the force that I exerted on her wasn’t that strong, but she still groaned in pain if you know what I mean. She was sensitive.

 

Now, let the show begins.

 

[A/N: In case you’re kind of confused me using I and him, just consider that I and him refer to Jongin since he’s the only guy here.]

 

 

I slowly walked towards the metal table, which it was kind of long and looked rectangle. The surface of the metal table turned cold as the room temperature began to drop from hour to hour. It was night and you could expect some chilly wind running through the dark room which only the red colored table torchlight accompanied the girl on the chair. I took a pair of black latex gloves, slipping my left hand first inside the latex material and pulled it as hard as I could until it reached my wrist, perfect. I did the same to my right hand and a sound of pulling latex the glove was produced when I tried hard to make my fingers filled the empty spaces in front. Both of my hands were now gloved and they looked quintessential on me. I looked great and I was satisfied with it—I had this ‘kink’ which that girl didn’t know about one thing about me. I had a kink or you could say a ‘thing’ with gloves. They in a brief moment which I am having a nailed thing down there. Shh, don’t tell her this filthy secret of mine, she might find out about this!

 

With my gloved hands, I walked towards the girl begging for help and I shook my head slowly. “How do I shut you up, mm?” I asked to myself and she cried in fear. I pitied her, actually but she planted something which I couldn’t figure it out deep inside my heart which turned into hatred. Every time when I see her, I become furious and I feel like I want to torture someone like right now—at that moment and frankly speaking, I poked my clothed thigh with a really sharp wooden pencil until it bled.

 

Looking around the dark and damp place, I found a gag ball- leather gag ball with its ball is red in color. It was my favorite and hey, do you have the thoughts of me liking ? Of course you do because I keep these things inside a box underneath my bed and I wrote ‘DON’T OPEN—FRAGILE’ on the box.

 

 I took the gag ball and slowly walked towards the other back, securing it around and I made sure that the red ball was positioned inside so that her saliva would spill out from non-stop. She bent her head slightly at the moment when I tried to secure the leather thing around and the only way to make her obey me was to slap her and I did, semi-harsh. My gloved hand reached the smooth surface of her cheek and it turned slightly pinkish.

 

“You should obey me next time.” I said sternly and she lowered her head once again.

 

She didn’t reply me and I heaved out a sigh in annoyance, “I told you to listen to me. Why are you being so pig-headed?” I raised my gloved hand at a certain height and slapped her across the cheek, but this time it was harsher than the previous one. I felt satisfied.

“I-I am sorry.” She began to speak out in a muffled voice and I nodded in satisfaction.

 

“Good to hear?” Some chuckles emitted from my lips as I tried to understand the alien language that she was trying to say. I know it is hard to speak with a gag ball secured around your mouth but that’s how you deal with someone who squeals a lot for help and you only wish to break the noise.

 

Perfect isn’t it?

 

 

A few minutes later after I left her with the gag ball around , I finally decided to start the torturing session which I’d been anticipating for. This is what you call the real fun, actually. I took out the tool box of mine and placed it on the metal trolley, pushing it towards the chair with a girl strapped on it. Before I started the best part, I had to slowly so I leaned my face closer to her face, teeth were showing slightly and she looked away.

 

I heaved out a sigh once again and quickly brought my lips closer to her. Just like magnets, our lips were drawn to each other. She tried to break the kiss but I forced her to continue it and she ended up liking it. Such a . I then pulled away and grabbed a tool what seemed to be a metal ruler which its edge was kind of sharp just like a knife and I slowly withdrawn her , it was pink and I tossed it away. Now, she wore nothing down there except for the skirt that she was wearing.

 

Although I couldn’t see her , I could shove this metal ruler deep inside her which I doubt will hurt her and make her to squeal in maximum pain just like a mother giving birth to a child. I could care less about her, I reminded myself. With a brokenhearted and giving no mercy towards the other, I ran my gloved hand down to her private area, holding the metal ruler and shoved about a few inches deep inside her. The sharp part of the ruler finally reached her cervix which made her to squeal in a max voice just like the Pokémon animal called supersonic used its power. It was superb loud and I removed it for a few seconds and then it in and out for a few times until I saw the blood trailing down her legs.

 

“It hurts me—please don’t do this to me.” She shook her head lightly and yet eagerly when it abused her private area and I ignored her, completely. I then took a few needles from the metal tray located on the trolley, intended to make a ‘stitching’ down there. I mean, she told me it was hurt when I abused her with the 50 cent metal ruler so all I tried to do was helping her to recover by stitching it.

 

“Now, this part, don’t scream, alright? If you scream, you will multiply the pain and I know you don’t want that to happen, am I right?” I raised an eyebrow and slowly made the stitching part around her . She didn’t listen to me—since she squealed like a woman giving birth to a child, I think she was even worse.  I shook my head lightly and took my hand out from the area.

 

“Wow, my gloved hands are smeared with blood, your ’s blood.”  I clicked my tongue and ran my gloved hand to her lips, making her to taste the blood of her own but she spitted out.

 

“Rude.” I said.

 

 

Enough with the stitching part since she felt like my voodoo doll. Do you know that voodoo doll is filled with needle and thread to kill someone virtually? It happens actually in real life but I don’t do that kind of stuff. I use the ‘real’ voodoo doll and see her dying slowly. It’s much better.

 

“Why you don-don’t want to kill me? Don’t torture me.” She managed to say even though I already abused her twice; the part with the metal ruler and stitching. She still could talk which I thought she needed more. I walked back to the trolley and took a jigsaw machine. The noise of the machine could kill someone’s ear, apparently. It was too noisy and I think I should cut her leg in one shot.

 

Slowly, I bent my legs a bit until I reached her left leg’s level. I rubbed my gloved hand slowly against her leg, it was nice and unfortunately it had to be cut by me in one shot and it kept me wondering how to do that in one shot. It took like three times to make the jigsaw blade go through the leg’s bones, I guess. But I shrugged anyways because I knew that I could do it.

 

She made me do this.

 

“You’re my voodoo doll.” I said for the last time before I turned the machine on; swiftly cut her leg and BAAM! Her leg was torn apart from her body. The blood spewed out like waterfall at the moment when I cut her left leg. She, once again screamed like a female dog pleading to make me stop but I didn’t reply her just like what she did to me just now. I asked her but she ignored me so why did I bother to reply her, am I right?

 

“P-please help me—”

 

“Why do I bother to do that?”

 

“Because we used to be lovers,” said her.

 

“Lovers…oh,” I got up from kneeling on the damp ground and took a Bunsen burner from the metal trolley and placed it right beneath the other’s stitched . This time, I really wanted to torture her because I hated the word ‘lovers’. Turning it to the maximum point, I then slowly cut her hand into pieces while her abused slowly burning down there. Screams of pain filled the entire room and sweats began to trail down my cheeks, sweating as there was no fan in the room.

 

“H-help me, really- please help me!!!” She squealed as loud as she could but later on, her voice minimized a bit by a bit since sored.

I sighed in relief.

 

Finally.

 

As I took her by the right hand to check her impulse, shockingly it was still pumping and I gave her a furious look. “You haven’t dead, young girl? You’re such an unfaithful person and yet you haven’t dead after I abused you? This is nonsense.” I groaned loudly and took my butterfly knife, cutting the edges of to make look wider. Now, I’m satisfied.

 

I left her alone helpless to take a cup of tap water from the edge of the room. Taking my steps slowly towards her, I then placed the cup above the Bunsen burner. Although it actually burned my hands slightly, I didn’t even feel the pain and after a few seconds, I poured the whole boiling water inside her ripped mouth until her tongue burned. With that burned tongue of hers, I pulled it using a pair of metal tongs until it passed through her lips, cutting it into pieces and the brownish pieces fell down to the ground like jelly beans. I loved seeing the jelly beans and I felt like I should swallow them.

 

She tried to speak and I shook my head again. This time, I really meant it. I took a sharp pencil which I just sharpened it and quickly penetrated her head until it went through the other side of her head. I repeated the same thing for dozen times and stopped.

 

I could already feel that she had already dead and I felt very satisfied with the fact. My gloved hands in fact smelt fishy with the blood of the girl’s so I pulled them off. I grabbed a small doll which looked like a human and placed it on the girl’s lap.

 

I wish you could have been wiser before I did this to you. Sadly, your boyfriend has to see your dead body.

 

 

"Comment by myungsoo-bun: This is creepy."
"Comment by leehannassi: This is so scary."
"Comment by wanzjing: This story is awesome!"

 

 

Leave your thoughts by commenting below!