I'm Sorry

The Unknown Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jia felt so sad for Hwan Jae that she slept over at the Song's Residence that night, Jia slept on the bed next to Hwan Jae comforting her.   "Hwan Jae! You're snatching my girlfriend away from me!!" Woohyun pouted and jumped onto the bed next to Jia, he hugged her by the waist and placed  his chin on her shoulder    "Stop it Woohyun, I'm not in the mood to play around with you." Hwan Jae said wiping away her tears    "Aigoo! Stop crying Hwan Jae, you're going to look ugly!" Woohyun shouted still hugging Jia's waist    "Shut up Woohyun! You're not making her feel any better!" Jia said angrily and pushed Woohyun off the bed    "Hwan Jae, the only way to comfort yourself is to stop thinking about him. When I was in love with Lay I admit it, I was in a lot of pain. Through out the whole two years I tried to forget about Lay, I officially succeeded and now I'm dating your brother. There's going to be a beautiful future ahead of you Hwan Jae, even if Chanyeol's not the one for you, there has to be someone out there soon." Jia hugged Hwan Jae    "I wish my future would come faster so I won't be hurt anymore, this hurts so much. I don't want to lose Chanyeol." Hwan Jae cried even more    Woohyun stared at Hwan Jae and shook his head, "I should really go beat Chanyeol up for hurting my sister, I don't care if he's my best friend, I will still hunt him down for making my sister's life miserable."    "Stop Woohyun! You're still not helping me, I don't want you to hurt the guy I love. I love him appa, I love him so much, so much to the point that I can't even see him get hurt." Hwan Jae sighed    "Go get some rest Hwan Jae, if you need me I'll be by your side tonight. I'm here for you Hwan Jae, you were here for me when I was going through hardships, it's now my turn to look out for my dongsaeng." Jia smiled and hugged Hwan Jae tightly    "Hwan Jae, can you please let my girlfriend sleep with me tonight! Just for tonight then you can have her tomorrow." Woohyun joked around    "No! I'm not going to let you sleep with my best friend! Not until you guys are married!" Hwan Jae shouted    "*Merong*, you can leave now!" Jia laughed    "Yaaah! Don't stick your tongue out at me! At least give me a goodnight kiss!" Woohyun pouted and puckered his lips    Jia smiled at Hwan Jae, she pushed Woohyun out the room and left with him. Hwan Jae knew what the two couples were doing out there, that's what every couples do.   *You used to always pout when I don't give you goodnight kisses or good morning kisses, I'll miss you Chanyeol.* Hwan Jae thought    Jia pushed Woohyun out of Hwan Jae room, she tiptoed and gave Woohyun a kiss on the lips.    "*Muaaaaah!* Thanks babe, I love you and good night. Take good care of my sister okay, I'm depending on you babe." Woohyun kissed her cheeks loudly before walking to his room    ________   Hwan Jae didn't want this day to come, she wanted it to be a dream where everything was fake but this was the real world. She has to face her fears and give up on Chanyeol.   "Chanyeol, my sister wants to say something to you before you leave her. Lets go, she's waiting patiently for you." Chanho calmly said    "If it's about her explanation then I don't want to hear it. I'm tired of this bull, I don't care if she dates Daeho. I'm happy for her and she knows it." Chanyeol said without expression on his face   "Shut up for once and just listen to what she has to say, you're going to regret it for the rest of your life. This is going to be your mistake once you hear what Hwan Jae has to say." Sungyeol rolled his eyes   "I don't want to go!" Chanyeol shouted    "Stop hyung! You may be older then me but I'm not afraid to hurt you with my wushu. Listen to Hwan Jae now or else!" Tao said with the scariest face Chanyeol has ever seen    Chanyeol sighed and rolled his eyes, he let the boys drag him to his not-so-secret-place and made him sit down.    For some reasons, the lights went off only showing the lights from the stage. He saw a women standing there wearing a dress, she looks beautiful in his eyes. He was mesmerized by her beauty, every boys would. He realized it was Hwan Jae and looked away to not feel any butterflies in his belly.    *Hwan Jae's Outfit*   "Please listen to me before you leave, I'll let you leave after you hear me out." Hwan Jae said softly through the speakers    Chanyeol sighed, he didn't want to be here and listen to her explanation but at the same time, he's scared of Tao's wushu. He was bruised and sore the first time Tao knocked him down by doing his wushu tricks.   His train of thought was knocked out once he heard music playing, he knew right away Hwan Jae was going to sing. He didn't mind because he still loves her voice no matter what.       Krystal Jung - All Of A Sudden [My Lovable Girl Ost]   As Chanyeol listen to the song, he knew Hwan Jae was hurt because of him. For some reason, the song explained almost everything about how Hwan Jae feels right now and how he's hurting her. He knew right away that she still loves him so much.    Once Hwan Jae said the last words to the song, *Goodbye*, he knew she is going to give up on him. He wanted that to happen but after she sang the song, everything changed about this thoughts.    *How stupid was I not to love you once you returned to Korea!? I just realized that I'm about to lose you. Sungyeol was right, I will regret it this. I regret everything I did to you, I wish I can go back to the past and fix everything......but I can't. It's too late for me to do that, you already gave up on me.* Chanyeol thought with watery eyes    "C-Chanyeol, I just wanted you to know that I love you. Even if you don't believe me I really want you to know that you're the only one in my heart, not Daeho, not Suncho, not anyone, except you. I tried to tell you that Daeho and I aren't official but you just won't listen to me. I'll tell you for the last time before I go, Daeho and I are not going out. He lied to everyone but I know that I can only have one person in my heart, and that's you. I give up Chanyeol, I'll go away like you told me to. I just hope one day you'll find someone better for you and build your life for her. I'll be doing the same, we weren't meant to be Chanyeol, thanks for being the best for me. I ruined everything so I'll be the one to back away, thank you so much for loving and sharing kisses with me in the past. I'll always remember you as my first love." Hwan Jae cried and wiped away her tears.    Exo, Infinite, and Jia was already in tears, this was the saddest thing they have ever seen happened to two lovers. It was like a drama for them. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter