Our Goodbyes

The Unknown Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Are you really going to leave because I want to leave? I think you should stay because you already have Chanyeol who loves you more then anything. I can go alone, I'll be fine and after a few years I'll come back." Jia comforted the crying Hwan Jae    "No, I'm going with you. Chanyeol and I already broke up from that argument. I'm going with you no matter what." Hwan Jae wiped her tears and grabbed her luggage   ~Knock Knock~    GyuMin appeared at the door, she closed the door shut and ran to Hwan Jae    "JaeJae, are you okay??" GyuMin asked    "Unnie's fine baby, it's already 6, you should take a nap for a bit okay." Hwan Jae smiled    "Okay unnie, feel better soon. If you need baby GyuMin then she'll be on your bed." She cutely referred to herself    Hwan Jae smiled at GyuMin once then started packing everything in her wardrobe. After she finished packing two whole luggages, she decided to write a letter to everyone.   "I'll write a letter too. I can't believe we are really leaving without anyone knowing." Jia sighed    "Hurry and write Jia, we don't have enough time left, we still have to go to your house and pack your clothes too." Hwan Jae answered    After the two girls wrote their letters they decided to sneak out the patio to the backyard with the lights in Hwan Jae's room. Before Hwan Jae left, she placed all her things and memories with Chanyeol in a box and kissed GyuMin before leaving.   "Baby girl, unnie is sorry for leaving without notice but remember that when I come back I'll always love you forever." Hwan Jae cried quietly and closed her backyard door behind then climbed the ladder down to her backyard   "I guess this is our good bye to the boys and everyone in this house." Jia and Hwan Jae cried before zooming off to Jia's place   ~Jia's Place~   "Umma, I'm going to leave with Hwan Jae to the States okay, I'm having difficulty problems and I just want to leave all this behind and start a new life when I come back." Jia hugged her mom    "Aigoo my poor baby, I don't really want to let you go but if this is because of that boy you like then go ahead. Hwan Jae-ah take care of my child, take care of yourself too. Same goes for you Jia, the both of you better come back safe and sound." Mrs. Ahn said    "Yes omma Ahn, we'll take care of each other. We'll be back after two-three years, we will come back safe and sound so don't worry to much." Hwan Jae said and hugged Mrs. Ahn    "Aigoo, let me give my girls a kiss before you guys leave." Mrs. Ahn said and kissed both of the girls cheeks    After Jia packed her luggages they both bid farewell to Mrs. Ahn then left to the airport.   *This is it, I'm really leaving Korea. Chanyeol, please don't have another girl by your side once I come back.* Hwan Jae thought and cried quietly    On the other side, Jia was also crying to herself. She loves Lay but it's time to let him go.   *Good bye Lay. I, Ahn Jia will always love you with all my heart. We are just not meant to be in this lifetime, if we really do have another life after this, please let us be together forever.* Jia Thought and cried quietly.    ~Hwan Jae's House~   "It's already 9:20, I'm pretty sure that my sister is happy right now. Let's go check on the girls." Woohyun said    The boys climbed up the stairs to Hwan Jae's room, they thought Hwan Jae should be in there with Jia and GyuMin because the lights was .    "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter