Finding Out The Truth.

Its's Happening Again?! Dx {UNDER EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S PROV

I was walking and i dont really know where i was walking. I mean if i was lost people would know where my room was right? so i wasnt worried. I walked and i bumped into that Mark dude and he  gave me the most evilest smirk ever. like there was like this black shadow all around that smirk. it gave me shivers. Why do i hate him so much? Why does he hate me so much? Im thinking to much. as i was in my own little world i turned the corner and i bumped into someone. I fell forward.

RARITY'S PROV

I stubled back and i looked at who i bumped into.

"Are you ok?" Henry asked. I nodded. and we kept walking. (TROLOLOL YALL THOUGHT SHE BUMPED INTO TAEHYUNG puabyog <----- RANADOM RIGHT TROLOL TROLL)

"Why are you hear?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I guess the same reason why your here.." He said.

"Needed some alon time? did my friends annoy you?" I said and he chuckled.

"You have a lot of friends bro. like alot....." he sad and i shrugged.

"Espeacially that jeongmin guy...." He said and rolled my eyes.

"He's a friend." I said. He smirked.

"What about Mark?" He asked. I shrugged. He raised his eyes brows.

"You know what we should do one of these days?" He asked and i looked at him.

"What?" I asked as we kept walking.

"You should really sing for us.. andd play the piano." he said and i stopped walking.

"You know i dont do that anymore."I said.

"But you always did it. Whenever you needed to vent and you have no one to vent to." He said. 

"I have friends now."I  said. He chuckled.

"But theyve all heard you play. but after a little someone called Mark... you stopped." he said. 

"You heard that from L.joe didnt you!?" I said and he nodded. That wa true i did use to play the piano and sing. i sstill sing for skool projects and when im alon.. but after Mark.. i dont know i gues it hurt to much and i threw everything that reminded me of him away. including my voice and the piano. I only played the piano when i was hurting and everyone knew that. i know right its so stupid. all for a guy. plus those times were pretty rough to everyone knew it too. i had surgury 2 times on my hip cause when i was born i was born with a dislocated hip. The piano and singing were like my besties. i shut everyone out. L.joe , Teen top, the gurls and my family. but i worked really hard and you barely know i had surgury. I barly limped i did alittle but it wasnt noticable it was only noticable when i was really tured from walking. Thats why i cant walk alot.. i mean i can its just i get tired easily unlike the others. yet im one of the best dancers of my friends. weird. 

"All im saying is that you should at least do it once and a while. I lovd hearing you play." He said. and i noded and sighed. As we were turning the corner i bumped into someone and this time i fell back all the way.. god again??!! this person was strog to push me that hard. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEHYUNG'S PROV

I closed my eyes and i felt someone below me. I opened my eyes and it was a gurl and her lips... WERE ON MINE TF.. Her eyes opened and widened. She pussed me off. and got up.

"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT THE ." She said. Do i know her? 

"What the yourself. whatch where your going kissing an IDOL. you stole my first kiss...." I said as i touched my lips. She scoffed. i felt my hert beat rapidly.... do i know her?

"What the hell are you talking about. YOU stole my first kiss. are you stupid?? My birthday party? Jenna? Break up?" She said. I looked at er wired.She did the same.

"Yaah... why are you in a hospital robe??" She asked. 

"WHy the hell should i tell you. You shouldnt even talk to me now apoligize for stealing my first kiss and bumping into me." I said and she  scoffed. As i was going to say something.

"Hyung." Said the voice i turned around and it was jungkook. he came nex tto me and looked at the gurl. Does he know her?

"Yah Junkook get this saseang fan away from me." I said and he looked a her. 

"Yah Kim Taehyung saseang fan really? is it me or in the past 2 weeks you became jerkyer. and whey are you in the hospital." She said.

"Its V to you and i dont think i wanna talk to you about my personal life." I said. 

"Rarity.. The thing is..." Said Jungkook. oh... so he does know her. As Jungkook was about to contiue she held her stomach and i saw blood. I helped her get her balance.

"Yah how did that happen!!!" Exclaimed Henry. 

"How the hell should i know?" She said. 

"Its ok.. im fine..." She said as she shoved me away but fell again. 

"This probalbly happened when i fell on you." I said. She sighed

"come on." Said Jungkook as he led the was to im guessing her room. When we got there every ne stared at us. Hey thats Teen top and GOT7... Wait is this the 'she' everyone alwasy talkes about? shes so ugh though... We set her on the bed and the docters came in. 

"We should get going." Said Jungkook and i nodded and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

RARITY'S PROV

I fell back and i opened my eyes slowly i saw taehyung on me and his lps... on mine.. NOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT AGAIN i pushed him off and yelled at him but he ated like he acted like he didnt know me... i looked at him and he was wearing a hospital robe TF.....

"Hyung." Said the voice I saw Jungkook coming this way... TF Jungkook? He stopped next to Taehyung and looked at me. His eyes widened..

"Yah Junkook get this saseang fan away from me." Taehyung said. My mouth fell open EXCUSE ME!

"Yah Kim Taehyung saseang fan really? is it me or in the past 2 weeks you became jerkyer. and whey are you in the hospital." I said. Is he serious right now like is he some kind of indiot?

"Its V to you and i dont think i wanna talk to you about my personal life." He said. What the hell iswrong with him does he even have the right to say those things.

"Rarity.. The thing is..." Said Jungkook. WHAT COULD THE THIS IS MEAN?? As Jungkook was about to contiue i held my stomach and i saw blood on my hands TF. Taehyung helped me get my balance. oh so now he helps me when im on the suffering.

"Yah how did that happen!!!" Exclaimed Henry. 

"How the hell should i know?" I said. 

"Its ok.. im fine..." I said as I shov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter