Monday Morning

Its's Happening Again?! Dx {UNDER EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S PROV

"Uh yea.... kinda why?" I asked he looked at me. 

"Kinda?"He asked. god this kid is weird.

"I kinda put it in her phone without her knowing." I said. He smirked. This kid knows how to smirk LOLOLOL. He laughed and went to bed. what a weird weird kid.... so Bighit high school ... I wonder what that gonna be like.. I looked at the time and it was 2:30 AM. oh I better sleep . I laid my head on my pillow and fell asleep.

RARITY'S PROV

I woke up the next morning and I was still mad at my frands... I went down stairs and all of them were like ... still sleeping... I guess they stayed up later then I thought.... Someone was in the bathroom and when it opened it was L.Joe. that jerk.. I gave him the silent treatment.. yea im soo immature LOL. 

"Morning." he said. I rolled my eyes and went in to the bathroom. 

"OH I SEE HOW IT IS... Be playing the sielent treatment card on me." He said through the door. I smirked. I got ready in the bathroom and about 15 min. later I got out. I woke all of them by putting my speakers on blast, in my secret closet room. I decided to put a BTS song on.. so I put the song Jump on... LOL they all shot there heads up and they looked sooo angry LOL. I laughed my off.

"YAH WTF was that for." said Jackie rubbing her eyes. 

"For yesterday." I said and left the room to go to my room. I checked my phone and good I didnt have any messages.  The rest of the day was pretty normal... It was just that I locked myself in my room and gave everyone the silent treatment they all knew I was pissed, so none of them dared to bother me. About at 7 PM I heard a knock at the door.... it was L.JOE

"What the hell do you want?" I asked through the door.

"Caan we please talk?" He asked. I knew why they sent L.Joe up here because duh... he was my best frand. How couldnt I say no to him?  I opened the door. 

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.  

"can I come in?" He asked. I shrugged then walked back to me bed. He came  in and sat on the chair by the desk. There was silence I guess he decided to break it..

"Look were sorry so can you just stop giving us the Silent treatment?"He asked 

"Who said I was?" I asked. He rolled his eyes 

"Because were sick of you not talking to us... and were leaving soon so we wanted to be on good terms." said L.joe. I turned to him and he had his puppy eyes on. Damn whenever he wants something from me hes always be pulling the puppy dog eye card on me -.- what an .

"Fine your all forgiven."  I said putting my hands up in surrender. He smiled.

"Ok then... were gonna get going see ya tomorrow." he said as he got off the chair and left. I heard the front door close.. Im glad there finally gone. I mean yeah I love my friends seriously I mean like my frands arent my family to me there like my family squared LOL. A few hours later it was about 11:30 and I decided to sleep. I was glad I had friends like that but at the same time they could be annoying at times...(all the time)

THE NEXT DAY/ MONDAY

I woke up and God it was so freeking early.. I hate waking up for school.. I got ready and did my daily stuff that I always do. I walked to school and I enjoyed the peace and queit... but it didnt last forever.. sadly. I was listening to my music and I was sooo not watching to where I was going. I felt a hard pull on me I fell back and braced myself for the hard floor but someone caught me I opened my eyes and my head was on someones chest and someones arms were on me. I looked up and saw a car that almost crushed me.WTF.... I got up and brushed the dirt off my uniform. I looked at who bumped into me and OMFG... I should have looked to where I was going. He smirked.

"Arent you going to say thank you after what I did?" He said. I rolled my eyes

"Thanks.. What are you doing here anyways? I thought I would never get to see you again." I said. 6 people were behind him. 

"Man, Ur so mean.." He said

"Thats only in your dreams Taehyung." I said. He was about to say something when someone beat him to it.

"Yah V arent you gonna introduce us?" The voice asked. He looked at me then rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Oh... guys this is Rarity...the gurl I bumped into the other day... Rarity.. BTS." He said nevously.. One by one they introduced Themself.

"Hi im Namjoon/Rap mon." Namjoon said, as he bowed.

"Yoongi or Suga" yoongi said, As he did a pose. Ok..?

"Jin" said .. well jin, Smiling. 

"Jimin" He said wavin at me. 

"Hoseok/J-HOPE Im your hope"  said j-hope ok....

"Jung...." He started..

"Kook"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter