Getting Comfortable

Its's Happening Again?! Dx {UNDER EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S PROV  

"YAH HURRY UP!!! WERE GONNA BE LATE!!!" Yelled Rarity as Jungkook and her turned around. We all came back to reality. We all went into the school. Teen Top and Rarity's gurl frands showed us to the office. The gurls frands were funny. They kept asking themselves that in the 7 years they have known her they would have never thought she would be so close to Idols then...... That name was mentioned again... Mark.. who is this guy? im kinda determind to find out. When we got there Jungkook and Rarity were already there...

RARITY'S PROV

"YAH HURRY UP!! WERE GONNA BE LATE!!!"I yelled as Jungkook and I turned back and faced everyone. Everyone was frozen lol like leterly. Jungkook and I looked at each other and turned around and kept walking.... We went in the school and everyone stopped and looked at us .. We awkwardly kept walking and went to the office. Thats when we started to laugh our asses off.. 

"Awh it looks like youve been busy." He said.

"It looks like you been busy yourself.. You never told me you were in BTS not to mention and IDOL." I said. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well... we lost contact... but it looks like you managed fine without me... obviously...And bumping into V Hyung." said Jungkook. This time it was my turn to rubb the back of my neck LOL. 

"We were in third grade..Im sorry that I didnt know how to text.. I have been good though I have alot of new frands that LOVE YOU... and Taehyung...not to mention the rest of BTS. It was not my entension to talk to him... I only did it cause my frand wanted his signiture." I said.

"Sure..But I approve of you and V hyung. Hes a good match for you. He can keep up with you and you guys are cute with each other." He suddently said...I froze... then started to laugh like a .

"What are you talking about... Taehyung and I ... NO hes a ... I would never go for him." I said. Jungkook smirked.

"Oh... I get it.. you want the love-hate relationship." Jungkook said.... WTF..This boy has grown up to be really cute..but weird. I facepalmed myself.

"Were not in ANY kind of relationship..by the way..What did he even say about me?"I asked.

"Sorry got to respect the brother hood." said Jungkook and he smirked. What a annoying little guy.

"YAH tell me im still your Noona. your really going to respect the brother hood over your noona? " I said. I was 3 monthhs older then Jungkook. Jungkook thought about it then looked at me.

"Yea.." he shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him.

"But still yall cute." He continued. I swear someone kill me. I hate it when people say you look cute with someone that you dont like .. Like mind your own business..(SOOO TRUE RIGHT...ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY) but I could never be mad at Jungkook. Jungkook was always a little brother to me .. even if we were the same age. Suddently we saw 18 figures in front of us.. weird I saw Taehyung.. he looked so shocked LOL I loved his face if only I had a camra with me. 

"Hey guys." I said awkwardly. 

"Hey guys....what have you guys been doing?"Asked Ricky raising his eye brow.. Oh god. L.Joe cleared his throat..

"Hey guys lets get going to class and let BTS do there thing." Siad L.Joe.. GOD THANK YOU L.joe Saved me Like 1000000 billion times. I nodded then turned to Jungkook.

"I'll introduce you to everyone later." I said to him. I turned to BTS and bowed.

"it was nice to meet all of you ...." I said and left. I Pulled Jackie and L.joe with me since we were going to the same class anyways... soon Teen Top and the Gurls were behind me.. I was immidently bombed with questions.

"How do you know Jungkook?"

"Did you guys use to date?! And you didnt tell us."

"I thought you never had a bf before." I got so annoyed 

"YAH!" I yelled . They all stopped

"Hes not my bf and we were bffs in 3rd grade but he moved done deal." I said and walked away 

"Well guess you werent her first best frand." Said Niel to L.joe. L.joe rolled his eyes, and left everyone . He ran up to me.

"You ok?" He asked me. I looked up at him and shook my head. 

"I thought that, The other night was going to be the last night I see him...Out of all the schools they had to pick this one." I said sighing. L.joe rubbed my back. 

"Its ok... just keep your distance." He said. I smiled

"Im glad I have you as my best frand." I said

"You sure? Jungkook isnt going to replace that?" He asked. I smirked

"Are you by any chance jelly of Jungkook?"  I asked. 

"WHAT! NO besides I know you would always side with me besides him.. you love me more." L.joe said proudly. I could only laugh at his dumbness. we got to class and surprisingly we were on time..L.joe sat one seat infront of me and I sat alone. Amy was behind us and we all sat by ourselves. I like sitting alone its better. When we have partners I get to be with L.joe He sat alone as well.. My first hour class is Music and Art (On A days art B days music) today was a B day. (TRUE STORY those are my first classes ) .. I honestly dont like both the art and music teacher. The art teacher is just a and the music teacher is stupid... NO OFFENCE... I liked our old music teacher from the begining of the year... He was cool but he moved away to the states.. The door opened revealing 3 faces that were fimiliar... All of the gurl started to squeel and scream.. Ugh. those high pitched voices so annoying I leaned back on my chair and looked out the window. It was just BTS... there regular people treat them like you treat other regular person.. Its not like there aliens.. 

"Class these are three new students... im sure you already know who they are so treat them well. Please introduce yourselves" Said Ms.Choi.

"Annyeong Im Park Jimin." Said Jimin.

"Jeon Jungkook." Said Jungkook

"Kim Taehyung Call me V" Said Taehyung. Again the gurls started sceaming.. I think even the teacher was drooling over them I rolled my eyes and put my headphones on. 

"Ok umm chose a seat and lets begin class." Said Ms.Choi. Jungkook came towards me and I thought he was gonna sit with me.. GOOD he better... But no... He stopped right in front of me and sat with L.Joe.. OK? WHAT KIND OF BEST FRAND IS HE. Backstabbing me...with MY other best frand..he looked at me and smirked he turned to Taehyung.

"Hyung look Rarity's in our class you should sit besides her." He said. I dont know why but I managed to hear that through my headphones I sat up straght and took out my headphone then glared at Jungkook.

"YAH Jungkook, you really wanna cross the line cause your gonna be thrown off the cliff next." I said.. He laughed Everyone looked at us again and some had a look like How-can-you-say-that-to-our-idol.  Taehyung came and walked over to me. I turned to him.

"Sorry this spots taken." I said as put my feet on it. Taehyung smirked. 

"Really...Hi Rarity's Feet." Said Taehyung as he looked at my feet on the empty chair.. again everyone looked at us like They know each other.. Taehyung smirked and sat right on my feet. My eyes widened.

"YAH!" I yelled as I moved my feet under his . What a ...

"Class settle down Rarity and taehyung will you be alright as seat mates?"Asked Ms.choi

"N....." I started, but I was cut off.

"Yes." Said Taehyung as he smirked. Jungkook sat with L.joe and Jimin sat behind us with Amy. 

"." I said under my breath.. 

"OK New project ... Write a song with the person sitting next to you. Due in the next two weeks." She said. great WTH. Now out of all the ing weeks.. I dropped my head on the table and banged my head on the table harder and harder.... 

"Ms.Jeon are you ok?" Ms.choi asked I popped my head up and smiled.

"No.... I dont want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter