Missing Him??

Its's Happening Again?! Dx {UNDER EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK'S PROV

After like 5 hours Taehyung was done with surgury and he was asleep resting. Rarity was still asleep too. The docter came in.

"Kim Taehyung." Am i correct. We nodded.

"Uh he has a few broken ribs they'll heal with time. we maniged to clear the blood clot and replace his bone stucture so when it heals  they'll be in place."  He saidd. He said some other unimpotant things and we thanked him and left. We slept at th hospital and we woke up the next day. we were still with V hyung and Jimin got a text.

"Rarity's awake and shes getting ready for surgury.She asked about us. they said we were at a scedual." Said Jimin. I sighed. things were gonna end ugly.

L.JOE'S PROV

We were in the waiting room and we were all worried. and on our phones. BOYFRIEND had to go to a schedual and it was just GOT7 Teen Top th gurls and INFINITE. 

"Hey im going to visit BTS and V" Said Emily. 

"We'll all go." Said Wohyun

"What about rarity?" Asked JB.

"She'll be in there for a couple hours." said. Woohyun.we all nodded and headed to V's room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S PROV

Wee were still waiting and Rarity ws in surgury still. V started to wakee up and e all gave him space. When he finally woke up we all crowed him.

"Whats the last thing you remember?" Asked Namjoon. 

"I got hit by a car?" Said V.

"Nothing else pushing? pulling?" Said Jimin.  V shook his head. We heard the door open and it was th others. Except BOYFRIEND. Probably a schedual. 

"hey where just checking up on V. she's in surgery." Said L.joe. The all made them sees comfortabe.

"Uh... who are they?" Asked V. All our eyes widened.

"You dont know them?" I asked. He pointed to INFINITE.

"I kknow there Infinite..." He said. We all looked at each other in shock.

"He lost his memory?" Said Ricky.

"I think so." Said Suga.

"Are you sure oyu dont remeber any of them?" I asked V again and he thought about it again. 

"No.. am i suppose to?" V asked. I facepalmed myself. We all smiled at him.

"We'll be right back. Uh... rest ok?" Said Namjoon and we all went outside.

"He lost his memory!" Said Jckie.

"How?" Asked CHangjo.

"Well... there was a blood clottege in his brain..." Said Jimin. big -little conversation. 

"is he awake?" Asked the docter and we all nodded.

"But he'snot remembering us." Sad Bam Bam pointing to himself and the others. The docter nodded.

"Im gonna take a look at him." Said The doc and went in. We went back to our convo.

"We cant tell rarity about this." Said Ricky.

"She's gonna find out." I said. 

"Cant we just wait until she finds out?"  Said Bella. 

"But then she's gonna want to know why hes in the hospital." Said L.joe.

"Will it really come down to that?" Asked Changjo.

"Yes it will." I siad. God by now we look like a bunch of idiots standing in a big circle in the hall way. The docter came out.

"well hes recovering good. He does have a slight memory lost." The docter said.

"Is he gonna remmeber?" Mark asked.

"He may or may not. it depends how much things hes reminded of the memory. i cant garente that he will remember too." He said. We all nodded. 

"Give im time to rest." the docter and left. We went back in. 

"So who do you remember?" I asked him. He looked at BTS. 

"All of you." He said pointin to BTS. He looked at the others.

"he doesnt remember us?" Said L.joe. 

"You guys should introduce yourselves " Said J-hope. Everyone introduced themselves. From Teen top to the gurls to GOT7 then to INFINTIE. V tried to get it through his head and he started to get comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEHYUNG'S PROV

I woke up and saw BTS and then a bunch of people walked in. I did notice INFINITE. like the INFINITE thats so cool. They like BTS left too casue i didnt remember them. ok... am i suppose to know them? Im the one and only awesonme V. when they left i noticed this guy with redish brownis hair. He looked at me and smirked. Who the hell is he to smirk at me??? I dont know but i dont know this guy and i hate him already. Am i a bad person??? The docter came in and asked me some questions and stuff i didnt reay care about. He left and minutes later everyone came in again. 

"So who do you remember?" Jungkook asked me and i looked at the rest of BTS.

"All of you." i said pointin to BTS. I looked at the others.

"he doesnt remember us?" Said someone.

"You guys should introduce yourselves " Said J-hope. Everyone introduced themselves. There waas this group called Teen top and soem gurls and GOT7 and INFINITE.

"L.joe" 
"C.A.P"
"Chunji"
"Ricky"
"Changjo"
"Neil"
"Jackie"
"Emily"
"Amber"
"Jessie"
"Bella"
"Amy"
"JB"
"JR."
"Jackson"
"Yugyeom"
"Yeongjae"
"Bam bam"
"Mark" Said the guy that smirked at me. i looked at him and he gave me that stare. that stare that he says hes cooler then me. I dont knkow why but i don no like him not one bit. i dont know why but i also i dont know trust his judement..? Weird.
I already now Infinite so they dont need to intoduce themselves. we or they talked for a while and i just sat there watchin. 

"We better get going now." Said L.joe.

"We wanna be there when she wakes up." He added. She???

"Alright... we'll come check up on her later." Said Namjoon. We??? TF...Who the hell are they talking about. Everyone walked out and BTS was the only ones in the room.

"Who are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Ah... a friend that was in a accident." Said Jungkook.

"The same one like mine?" I asked.

"No.. totally different ." Said J-hope. i nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L.JOE'S PROV

We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter