Freedom At Last... No?

Its's Happening Again?! Dx {UNDER EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S PROV

"I hope you get your memory back. Im sorry for what happen to you. really. you'll never know how much it hurt me more then you." she said and left not looking back at me. I stood up but she left before i could say anything. I was left dumbfounded. When she left it felt like a peice.. no it felt like my heart shattered. why do i feel this way around you? I know your hiding something from me and im gonna find out, even if you dont want me to. its gonna be easier cause we hang out with the same people. Im gonna find out what your hiding from me. and i will get my memory back. until then dont think im gonna leave you alone, I went back to my room and fell asleep.

JEONGMIN'S PROV

We all watched as Rarity cried herself to sleep. So this is why they didnt want her to know..... cause she liked V. So she liked V. BOYFREIND left as wellas BTS and when we went back to our dorms i sat there n my bed and thought abut life.. Rarity likes V but when i asked V he said no... then why would he save her from that car? unless he likes her too? but now that he lot his memories he doesnt even know her? will he remember though? im asking to many questions. i feel bad for myself. I sighed. She did meet her first. 

"Whats wrong?" Asked Youngmin. I shrugged. He laid in his bed and looked at the ceiling. 

"You like her dont you?" He said.

"Who?" I asked. He chuckled.

"That tree over there..... Rarity. .. duh." He said and i facepalmed myself.

"I dont know.. i mean its obvious she likes V." I said. 

"But does he like her?" Youngmin asked.

"I think its obvious that he does." I said. 

"But your forgeting one thing. V may have liked her but he doesnt remember it does he." Youngmin siad.

"You right but still that doesnt change the way she feel." I said and he nodded.

"So are you just gonna give up? I mean ur like her secondary best friend." Youngmin said.

"You make it sound like im the rebound best friend." i frowned. he msiled and got up.

"Well if you give up then give up. im not encourging you to do it either. its just take this chance and dont throw it away. Dont tke her for granted either. you shouldnt jump in right now when shes on the edge of tearing but put her back slowly and then make your move" Youngmin said and walked out. I nodded and laid in my bed. Right. the best i can do is be there for her right now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RARITY'S PROV

I woke up the next morning and My head felt like a moutain was just thrown on top of it. i rubbed it and i saw coffee in front of my face. i saw the hand that gave it to me and it was Woohyun. I smiled and drankk the coffee like it was water and i had just ran a 10 mile race. 

"Yo what the hell you tryin to do? KILL Yourself?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Its not even that hot. and i do it all the time." I said and his mouth felll open. 

"Thats true." Said Bella.

"And you guys just let her?" Asked Woohyun and they all nodded.

"You should know her better then yourself. Once shes made up her mind no one can stop her. No one." Said Ricky. 

"Thats True." I said. Woohyun sighed and sat down. The door opened and C-Clown walked in.

"Hey guys." I said and Ray smiled at me. IF SMILES COULD KILL YOU THOUGH. They hung out for a couple hours and then had to leave. Then it came to this again. Night. i hate the thought of sleep thes days. I just cant do it nt for me. Ive been wondering how Taehyungs been doing and i cant stop myself from doing it. I always tried to get destractd but the ore i tried the more i thought about him. 

NEXT WEEK

Its been a week and  BTS visited me with Taehyung all the time. I couldnt blame them but still i always ignored everyone when Taehyung and I were in the same room. Today was the day. The day i get out. HELL YES. ive been waiting for thi sday ever since i got here. My scar is pretty much all better and the doc said i could dance again but next week.. WHY!!

"You ready to get out?" Asked L.joe helping me gather my things.

"Yes. im so happy." I said. 

"I heard V is also getting out Today." L.joe said slowly and i shrugged.

"Ok..?" I said. He shrugged back. The door then bursted open. It was Jackie out of breath.

"Your *BREATH* ommas*BREATH* at *BREATH* the *BREATH* house" She said and my eyes widened. 

"What the hell." I said. Se odded.

"Woohyun destacting her. he said head to the studio." Said Jackie and i nodded. My mom may be cool.. but shes the most annoyingest, clingyest person ever. Its so annoying. She wants to know every little single thing about everything. We all headed to the studio including BTS. When we got there i literly fell on the floor and kkissed it and like made love with it. how i missed this place so much. To Bad GOT7 wasnt here today. when im getting out. They were busy today.

"Damn just get a room." Said Jungkook as they all walked in and made themselves comfortable. i rolled my eyes and sat up. Some started dancing and some just played with there phones. We heard the door jingle from the main entrance and L.joe and I went to go check who it was .... It was none other then my mom. ..

"omma...???? what are you doing here?" I asked.

"And how did you get a key?"' I added. She ignored me and walked in to my studio room. L.joe and I ooked at each other and ran to the room and everyon was staring at my mom.

"Guys this is my omma, Omma you alreay know TEENTOP and the gurls, this it BTS, and BOYFRIEND. " I said. she nodded.

"How are you?" she asked.

"me? Im fine." i said. She nodded and headed to Woohyuns dance room. I sighed and everyne looked at me. Woohyun came running in.

"You gave her  a key?" I asked and he looked at me with tat Whaaaaaaat-why-would-you-think-that face.

"Whaaaaat..psh.. i mean uhhhhh hellllooo she gave life to me." He said.

"Oh my god. did you give her my house keys to?" I said and he smiled.

"Jackass. Maybe ill give her the keys to your dorm." I said and his mouth fell open.

"You wouldnt." He said.

"Oh i would." I smirked and sat back down.

"Shes in your room." I said and hes eyes widened.

"And you didnt tell me earlyer. ." he exclaimed and ran out. 

"Whats up with your omma?" Asked Namjoon. i looked at everyone and started to laugh

"HAHHAHAHAHAHA. her mom is the most annoyingest thing alive. i mean no offence." Said Emily. i waved my hands

"Non taken. i mean its ture she get all up in your buisness and when you want some space." I said they all nodded. 

"Lets go home guys theres no point to stay here anymore." i said and we all left. When i got home i did the same thing i did at the studio. but i literly hugged the floor and walls and rubbed my face on it. 

"Thats gross." Said Jin.

"And i wonder why you dont have a boyfriend." Said Changjo. I scoffed. we all settled in and we did our own thing. i was in my room and i was just laying on my bed thinking about life. i heard a knock on my door and Jeongmin came  in.

"hey." I sighed. 

"Whats wrong you not happy to see me?" He asked and sat down on my bed.

"No..its justim annoyed." i said and he nodded.

"Oh... so you dont want me here." He said and i chuckled at his cuteness. and consideration.

"No.. not at you.. att my omma. shes gonna ruin how ever long shes staying here" I said and he nodded. 

"Well you always have us.. to talk about it.. you always have me?" He said. My heart stopped and it like reversed and skipping and it be all wild and like squished up... ewww. lol my heart me playing UNO. I smiled.

"I know.. Thanks to you guys.. ive been destacted which it good caue the Taehyng thing aand now my mom came to." I said and he nodded. The door opened and it was L.joe.

"Your omma here." Said l.joe.

"WHAT!!! How the hell.. did you guys--??" I asked.

"Key." l.joe cut me off and i noddded.

"Frekkin Woohyun wtch imma give her the key to woohyuns dorm to her. " I said and stopped out. I saw her she was all talkitive with Teen top and the gurls i face palmed my self and walked down the stairs.

"omma... what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Im here to cook you and your friends a meal. and catch up." She said. I smiled and nodded. L.joe came behind me from th staris and i turned to him and Jeonmng and frowned. L.joe patted my back.

"its ok. where all here to suffer." he whispered and i nodded. My mom cooked dinner and i helped her along with the gurls.

"So mom... how long are you satying here?" I asked.

"Oh. just today and tomorrow i have to get back." She said and i nodded. THANKGODD i gae a gurls a happy asss streatch out my face smile and they silently laughed. Whenwe were done cooking we all ate and it was just my mom talking the whole time. you got questions comming out of her 24/7. like MOM STFU.we were all secretly texting each other onder the table. it was pretty fun. when dinner was dont Jeonmin helped me with the dishes and when we were done we went back to the iving room.

"Well its getting late i think i should leave." y mom said.

"Are you staying at the hotel?" I asekd and she nodded.

"I dont want to crash your party you have here." She said. You already did that though...  I nodded and she let.

"Well tomorrow i dont think youll be seeing me. im gonna spend my whole day with Woohyun." She said and i smiled.

"Heres a key to his dorm youll need it." I said as i handed hr the key and she smiled.

"Thanks honey.. oh and i have to descuss something with you but its not important right now/ ill tell you when you come visit next month." She said and that got me more cerious. I nodded ad she left. i went back to the living room and everyone sighed.

"FINALLY SHE'S GONE" Said Ricky

"I THOUGHT SHE WOULD NEVER LEAVE!" Said Jungkook

"That was like more questions i have ever heard in my life." Said Minwoo. i laughed. GOT7 arrived right after my omma left lol there lucky. I headed up to my room. as much as i still wanted to talk i just cant. i mean he's still here. i laid on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter