Easily Missing Him

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV's

"Seung, let's go there together" I speak to Seunghwan and she nodded. She knows what I mean. Since we are trainees in the same company, I will go there together with her. I listen to every class I attend. But my brain always order me to turn my face to see her face. I try my best to not turn my face. In the end I turn my face to see her. She is writing on her book. She is beautiful. She is disturbing my mind. I sigh and focus on the class. After the bell ringing, I walk to the parking lot with her. We get in to my car "Seung, how can you become a trainee? Can you sing? Can you dance? I never know" I said that to her "It's secret, sssstt, your voice so annoying" She answer my question like that. She really rude "Yah, yah, this is my car, answer me hurry" "Okay, I will just take a subway to there" She open the door and try to leave "Aaaah, stop, okay, come on get in" I frown to her. She get in again and cross her hand. I start the engine but I see Seung didn't put on her seatbelt. "Put your seatbelt on Seung" I command her and she glare at me. 

 

We arrive at SM building and bring our belonging. "Annyeong, I'm Im Inna, are you Oh Sehun? One of EXO member?" I see a girl infront of me introduce herself. How she knows that? I smile to her and nodded "Let's be friends" She reach out her hand and I grab it. When Inna see Seung, her face turn to dark "Yah, you, what are you doing there? Go away" I hear Inna said harsh thing to Seung. I see Seung glare at her and leave us. "Seung" I grab her wrist but Inna force me to see her. So Seung slip from me and go inside the building. What happenned to this girl? Why she act like we are bestfriend? "I have to go inside" I slip from her and run to the building. 

 

"Sehunnie, you said that you are Seunghwan's classmate right?" Baekhyun- hyung asking me. I nodded to him "Waeyo hyung?" he smile to me "You have her number right?" He likes her. I'm very sure. "I don't have her number hyung, she really likes to change her number, once a week" I lie to him. "What a badluck, okay, let's start practicing" I mentally laugh at him. I fooling him hahaha. I won't give him her number. We start practicing and when it's time to have a break, I text Seung "Seung, let's go home together, wait for me" I send the text and having a conversation with Luhan-hyung. He is one of my favorite hyung here. Eventhough he is a chinesse but her korean is quite good "Hyung, have you ever think about one thing repeatedly?" I ask him "Of course" He nodded "What is that mean?" He smile and take a sip of water "It means you attracted to that thing" I frown to him "Really?" "Ye, are you stupid?" I frown again and Luhan-hyung laugh. Is that true? I always think about Seung, is that mean I attracted to her?

 

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

It's time to have a break. I open a bottle and drink the water. It's really tiring. We still practicing dance for today. I check my phone and I get one message there. It's from Sehun "Seung, let's go home together, wait for me" I smile reading his text. Ah, am I crazy? Why I smile at this stupid text? "Why you smiling like that?" Seulgi asking me "Ah, ani eonnie" I smile awkwardly to her. "Let's practicing again girls" Our trainer stand up and turn on the music. Three of us dance together happill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter