웬디 Wendy 웬디

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

My condition is better now and I can go to practice with my friends again. I have to tell Seulgi and Joohyun about what happened to me. When I arrive at SM building, I search for Seulgi and Joohyun at dance practice room. "Seunghwan, our trainer gather us here. I think there is something he want to tell us" Joohyun said that to me and I nodded. I sit on the floor with them "I have to tell you something" I whisper to them and they come closer to me. I tell them everything. "Really? That " Seulgi is mad now. "It's okay now, don't mad at her" I smile to her "You are too kind" She said that and suddenly our trainer walk into the dance practice room. He clap his hand and all eyes on him now. I'm curious what will he say to us. "Girls, I have a good news" he smile and continue his words "Well, some of you already proper to debuting" Suddenly my heart beats so fast. "Omo, I'm nervous now" Joohyun hold my hand now. I feel the same. I hope I will become one of them. "We will never change our decision, there will be three girls" he said that and make me bite my lips "Jebal, jebal" I can hear Seulgi whispering that. Suddenly I see Inna stand up "I will be debuting now, thank you" She smile and waving at us. WHY IS SHE OVERCONFIDENCE? I hope she won't debuting!!! "Inna, what are you doing? That joke isn't funny, go back to your seat" Our trainer snap at her. I laugh softly but I hear Seulgi and Joohyun laugh so hard with another trainee. "SSSHHHH, I will announce now" I can feel my tense back. "If I call your name, please go to room beside. I will announce now" Jebal, hurry up. I can die because of this tense "Seulgi, Joohyun, Seunghwan" he said that so fast that I'm not sure if he really call my name or not. Noone is moving now. "Yah, three of you hurry go to the next room" he point at three of us. Am I dreaming or not? I still froze there. Seulgi and Joohyun drag me out of there.

 

Seulgi open the door and drag me to that room. There is noone there. I fall to the floor because I feel my feet so weak. "We made it" I whispering and suddenly Seulgi and Joohyun hugging me. That time I can't hold my tears. I'm crying with them "I can't believe it" Seulgi crying and keep hugging me and Joohyun. "What three of you doing there? Hurry take a seat" our trainer said that and we hurry sit on our seat. "Congratulation, you have to wait another member now" he said that and leave. "Another member?" I ask to them. "I don't know maybe another person who will debuting" Joohyun said that. We wait about 10 minutes there and suddenly the door open and revealing 5 hot boys. They on my age I think. They smile at us and take a seat. I can an awkwardness here. Suddenly the door open and Lee Sooman step to this room. Wow, this is my first time seeing him on person. "Hello, don't nervous please, we will have some talk" He smile to us. "Please introduce yourself first" then we introduce ourselves one by one. Those 5 boys are Taeyong, Johny, Ten, Yuta and Jaehyun. After that we listen to every detail he gave. He ask me and Joohyun to have a stage name because our name is hard to pronounce. I never know it will happen this fast. I know I still have to be a trainee but it's different because I already have a group here. Thanks God.

 

Sehun POV's

I hear that our company already make new group to debuting. Is Seung one of the member? I have to call her. I call her and wait for her answer "Sehun, we need to talk" she said that when she answer "Are you practicing? Can we meet now on bubble tea shop near here?" she continue her words "Okay, I go there now" I said that and she hang up. How can she not greet me or even say goodbye? I put my phone in my pocket and grab my jacket. I wear it and go to bubble tea shop.

 

I look around and I see Seunghwan there with two bubble tea. I approach her and she wave at me. I wave back and walk to her. I take a seat "Here your bubble tea, my treat" She smile to me. I sip my bubble tea and wow, it taste really great "Why so sudden Seung? Are you a member of that new group?" I ask her and I see her smiling "How can you know?" she ask me "I know because I can read your mind" I joke at her and she laughing "Congratulation Seung" I mess her hair and continue "But you shouldn't treat me bubble tea. You should treat me hanwu" I frown at her and she hit my arms "Aaaah, appa!" I act like its painfull. "Will you have a stage name?" I ask her curiosly. Some of my member having a stage name. It possible if she has to change her name because her name is hard to pronounce. My name is easy to pronounce and easy to remember. I look at her and she nodded to me "But I can't th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter