first day was the coolest

Clashing Wishes (and all the trouble that comes with them...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was 5.30 AM on a nice and warm Monday morning.

Luhee wrapped her shower. She was about to iron her uniform that morning. Strangely, it was always wrinkled even after she folded it neatly the night before.  She heard the front door opened and then closed immediately. It must be her father, taking his mug of coffee to the terrace where he could read the newspaper peacefully.  A nice smell of breakfast greeted her as she dressed up in her favorite old pajama set and decided to take an en-route to the kitchen. Her mother might let her steal some toast from the stack she made for the children’s lunch boxes.

Smiling happily, the girl marched to the stairs. A few seconds later, a loud shriek was heard from the room across hers. “Go away!” Luhee startled and glanced at her watch. 5.45 AM. Her siblings should still be sleeping. “Oppa!” Or they were not.

Turned her heels, she went to Chanyeol's room instead and frowned as her brother’s door was opened wide. Chanyeol never got up before six am, when his alarm got off and he would running to the bathroom. He liked to brush his teeth very thoroughly before their little sister awake and whined in front of the bathroom door, wanting to go on the bathtub and played with her favorite bath toys.

“Chanyeolla….what are… uh…”

What she saw had made her giggled. Chanyeol was tightly clinging on his bed, hiding his face on his pillow while shaking head repeatedly as Sehyun stomping  her feet besides him, face sterned and lips pouted in full force. The bed was rocking hard because of Sehyunnie’s movement and both kids were bouncing on the bed but Chanyeol refused to bulge.

“Oppa! You promised!” “Aniya! Its not six yet! I don’t have to get up!”

“Yes, you do! We’re going to be late!” “You’re not even get to school this early”

“Yes I do!” “No, you don’t!”

“Yes!” “No!”

“I do!” “Do not!”

The two kids were immersed on their ‘fight’ to notice that their sister watching them, giggling hard. Sehyun was only half the height of Chanyeol, but she was very determined. It was expected that she would do something that Chanyeol might regret later.  Luhee needed to interfere soon.

“Awww! Sehyunnie that’s hurt!”  But she was too late, Sehyunnie had climb into Chanyeol’s back and bit Chanyeol’s ears with her tiny teeth. Nothing was damaged badly, of course, but Luhee picked the little girl off her brother before she could bite the other one.  “Sehyunnie, that’s hurt, baby.”

It was only when she was being lifted into Luhee’s arms that Sehyun saw Chanyeol’s cringed face. The little girl immediately regretted her action because Sehyunnie loved her Chanyeolla-Oppa so very much. But she stubbornly refused to apologize because Chanyeol was denied his own promise. “Chanyeolla-Oppa was lying to Sehyunnie, Eonnie… He doesn’t like Sehyunnie anymore….Huhuhuhu…... “The little girl latched her body to Luhee’s arms, furiously ranting about her sorrow as her sister bounced her ups and downs, rubbing her back to calm her down.

Chanyeol stirred up and peeked on the scene with one eye still glued on his pillow. He had never wanting to hurt Sehyunnie, his precious princess, but he was also in the middle of his beauty sleep. Eomma told him that he should sleep no less than 8 hours or he would get black eye bags. He made sure he slept by 10 pm and woke up by 6 in the morning. He did not want to be like a panda because Taezi -Sehyunnie’s best friend- would happily claim him as her Oppa. He already had serious problem with the little girl’s obsession to climb on his back whenever she spotted him. Chanyeol would never admit this, but Taezi scared him a lot. The little girl knew how to do wushu at such early age. Chanyeol had no skill on any martial arts. It would be a lost game for him.

“No, that’s not true. You just woke him too early. Right, Chanyeol?” Luhee used her toes to shake Chanyeol’s body, silently asked him to say something because Sehyun’s eyes were starting to get wet.

“Rrrinnnngggggg…”

The alarm suddenly got off. Chanyeol slowly raised his body to turn off the alarm. He looked up at his sisters and sighed in defeated.  Then he step forward to touch Sehyun’s arms. “Sorry, Sehyunnie.” Luhee tried to hold her laughter as Sehyun stubbornly averted her eyes from her brother. “Try harder.” She told Chanyeol.

The boy frowned and was silent for some seconds before leaned forward and kissed his little sister’s cheek. “Chanyeol is sorry for making Sehyunnie sad.” Sehyun blinked and blushed. Luhee kissed her nose fon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter