Mischievous 'kids'

One-shot of 2NY

“DDDDDAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!” a kid shouts.

Soonkyu groans when he heard the shout and immediately take the pillow to cover his head.

“DDDAAAAADDDDDD!!!” the kid is now jumping on his bed.

“Prince, it’s 6am in the morning! Please let me sleep,” Soonkyu said feeling annoys.

“Dad, have you forgotten?” Prince raise his brow, “Mommy is coming home today! We’re supposed to pick her in 15 minutes.”

Soonkyu have a blank expression while looking at the clock on the wall before he shouts and jump out of his bed, “OH ! PRINCE, YOU SHOULD HAVE WAKEN ME UP EARLIER! GEEEZZZ, THIS KID!!!”

Soonkyu rushes into the bathroom while Prince is sitting on the bed giggling at his father’s antique.

“Someone’s whip after this,” Prince says wile grinning.

Prince just loves to see his dad being so whip when his mother is around. His mother actually called him a few minutes ago saying that she’d arrived and she would be getting home by herself and told him to not wake his father up but Prince, being a mischievous kid he is, just love to tease his father and lie about fetching his mother at the airport.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you gonna wash yourself up? We’re gonna be late!” Soonkyu who walk out of the bathroom nag while searching for his shirt to wear.

“But I’m lazy to wash up!” Prince whines.

“Yaaahhhhh! Go wash up already or else your mom is gonna blow up waiting for us at the airport!” Soonkyu turn to him.

“But I’m too lazzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Can you piggyback me back to my bedroom, dad?” Prince grins while spreading wide his arm for a piggyback.

Soonkyu smiles seeing his son, “Sometime I thought you’re a girl than a boy.”

He walk towards him and gives him a piggyback back to his son’s room. While on the way to Prince’s room, the front door is open revealing Tiffany with her luggage and handbag, not to forget Starbucks’ plastic containing drinks and foods.

“Eh? Fany-ah? I thought you’re gonna wait up in the airport. I’m sorry I woke up late,” Soonkyu says while putting Prince down and Prince immediately run to his mother and hug her.

“Mommy, I didn’t tell dad that you’re coming back by your own. Can you pretend you’re angry because I wanna play prank on him? He always do that to me and win,” Prince whispers into his mother’s ear while hugging her.

Tiffany who heard his son is smiling secretly and immediately turn into a cold woman when she see Soonkyu.

“Fany-ah,” Soonkyu pleads.

“No, you’re not forgiven! Have you forgotten about me, Lee Soonkyu?!” Tiffany glares at him.

“Fany-ah, I’m sorry! I just oversleep,” Soonkyu pleads his wife.

“What did you do last night that you oversleep today, Lee Soonkyu?” Tiffany glares at her husband while walking towards him dangerously.

Soonkyu who see that could only gulps in his words yet the fierceness of his wife somehow turn him on. He rarely see his wife getting angry and this would be that first time after their marriage and he shall agree that it’s hot and y seeing his wife like that.

“y…” he mutters.

“y?! LEE SOONKYU!!!!!! DID YOU JUST HAVE AN AFFAIR BEHIND MY BACK?! SERIOUSLY?! WHO IS THAT ?!” Tiffany snarls.

Soonkyu panics when he just slips the word y and quickly compose himself and defense, “I’m not having an affair, Tiffany! I swear! I was just saying that you’re y when you’re angry or mad. That’s all! You kinda with that,” Soonkyu mutters away the last few words but Tiffany, being so sharp at hearing, blushes at his words but isn’t visible to her husband because he seems lost for a bit.

“Mommy, dad is not seeing anyone. Please don’t be angry at him,” Prince who witnessed the argument just now quickly pleads his mother with teary eyes, “Dad, I’m sorry! I told mommy to play prank on you but I didn’t know that it would turn out this way. I’m sorry not to tell you that mommy is coming home by her own that you don’t have to pick her up at the airport.”

“W… What?! YAH, PRINCE!!!!!!!!” Soonkyu whines, “Why did you do that? Do you know how tired I am?”

Soonkyu ruffles his own hair in frustration when he just knew that he’s being prank.

Tiffany giggles at the sight. She once again pick Prince up and kiss him on the cheek and whispers, “It’s okay, baby! Mommy and daddy isn’t mad at you. At least we still know that dad is still so whipped, aren’t we?” Tiffany winks and both of them giggles, “Now go to your room. I want to have a private time with your dad. Be a good boy, okay?”

Prince nods his head and let himself down from the hug before he rushes back to his bedroom leaving his mom and dad in the living room.

“So… Are you still mad at prince?” Tiffany asks Soonkyu who is now lying on the couch with his eyes close.

Tiffany waits and she gets no answer.

“Baby~” Tiffany whisper in his ear.

Still no answer.

Tiffany decide to do another way around. She sit on his stomach abruptly which make him immediately open his eyes and grunts, “It hurts.”

“Answer me when I ask you a question, Lee Soonkyu!” Tiffany didn’t care and she still sit on top of him.

“Alright! Alright! I’m still mad at him for playing a prank on me! And you too for deciding to team up with him and play along,” Soonkyu said truthfully.

Tiffany bend down with her face just an inch away from Soonkyu’s and whispers, “I’m sorry! I’ll make it up to you, okay?”

With that, Tiffany kiss Soonkyu on the lips. It’s supposed to be a brief kiss but Soonkyu being mischievous as always decide to up for a game. He hold her waist and kiss her deeply which then led to a tongue battles. Tiffany moans once in a while when Soonkyu’s hand roams around her body.

“Baby, stop. We’re in the living room,” Tiffany says feeling bothered.

“How about we take it in our bedroom? A punishment for you,” Soonkyu grins and immediately put Tiffany over his broad shoulder.

Tiffany shrieks and laughs, “Put me down! I can walk, you know?”

“Na~ah~, can’t risk it cause I know you’ll be running away from me,” Soonkyu replies.

Once they’re inside the room, Soonkyu make sure to lock the door before he walks to the bed and put Tiffany down on the bed.

“Now where were we?” Soonkyu wiggle his eyebrows playfully and Tiffany laughs seeing her husband being so playful at the moment.

“We’re here,” Tiffany pull him close and kiss him deeply.

Things are getting heated and they’re ready to make love when Prince suddenly bang on the door and shouts, “MOMMY!!!! WHERE’S MY PRESENT YOU PROMISED ME???”

Sooknyu grunts when he heard his son shouted for his mother’s attention and hide his head in the crook of Tiffany’s neck and muffles, “When will he leave us alone to have our private time?”

Tiffany chuckles at her sulky husband and replies, “We could do it tonight, you know? When he’s sleeping.”

“Really?” Soonkyu asks feeling ecstatic upon hearing his wife’s word.

Tiffany didn’t answer back but laughs.

“MOMMY!!!!!” Prince shouts.

“COMING, BABY!” Tiffany shouts back and stand up to open the door.

Soonkyu follows Tiffany like a lost puppy still waiting for her to answer his previous question.

“Are we really gonna do it tonight?” Soonkyu asks once more.

“Do what, mommy?” Prince asks confusedly.

“Nothing, baby. Ignore daddy! He’s hungry,” Tiffany giggles while they go to the living room to unpack her luggage along with the present she promised her son.

“DAD! LOOK! MOMMY BOUGHT ME TOTORO!!!!!!” Prince shouts happily.

“Prince, give me that! You’re not a girl! You shouldn’t play with Totoro!” Soonkyu argues.

So they argues while Tiffany watch them in bliss. She indeed have a perfect family.

“Mischievous kids,” she says out loud.

“Who?” both Soonkyu and Prince turn their head to Tiffany.

“Both of you. My mischievous kids,” Tiffany smiles and quickly hug and kiss them.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There! So sudden, I know! >_<

For you guys who comments and stay with me. 
Thank you!

God bless you all always. ^_^V