I think I've fallen in love

One-shot of 2NY

“Sunny-ah,”

“Yes?”

“I think I’ve fallen in love. What should I do?”

“Then keep on falling in love.”

“Have you fall in love before?”

“I did and I still do. In fact, I’ve fall in love way before you do, Fany-ah.”

“What?? How come you didn’t tell me about it? YAH! This isn’t fair. I thought we’re supposed to not keep secret from each other,” Tiffany pouted.

“Cause you never ask,” Sunny chuckled.

“Can you tell me about it now?” Tiffany insisted.

“Not until you tell me who you fall in love this time,” Sunny smirked.

“Not fair,” Tiffany pouted even more.

“Take it or leave it,” Sunny replied playfully.

“Fine! It’s someone I’ve known for such a long time. She’s a shorty and such a dork too. The first time I met her, I thought she’s the youngest and also she’s a midget,” Tiffany chuckled, “But once I get to know her, she’s beyond what I could imagine. She’s lovely, caring, animal lover, charismatic and everything good about her though she have some bad sides of her.”

“…. Wow! I didn’t know you fall for Kim Taeyeon…. Wow! Congrats!” Sunny replied with a sad smile and immediately excuse herself to sleep.

“Hey! That’s not fair. You haven’t tell me about who you’re in love with!” Tiffany shouted from the living room.

“ to be you, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung!” Sunny shouted back teasingly though inside, she’s slowly feeling the pain.

Once she’s inside her room, she locked the door and plopped herself on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

 “I should have ask you the same question of what to do if I’ve fallen for you since that day where you broke up with Nichkhun? I guess you move on so quickly and that you only see me as your close friend,” Sunny sigh.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Lee Soonkyu! That’s not fair! You told me to tell you and you’re not even spilling a word out about the person you fall for! Who’s that person?  Tiffany thought hard.

“Fany-ah,”

Tiffany turn around and spots Taeyeon is standing at the doorway to their bedroom.

“Taetae,” Tiffany pouted with sad semblance.

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon immediately rushed to her and hugged her.

“I’ve confessed to her just now and it seems like she loves someone else and she misunderstood me loving you,” Tiffany whisper while hugging Taeyeon.

“She loves someone? That’s impossible, Fany-ah! The last time I check, she’s still head over heels over you!” Taeyeon chuckled.

Then an idea struck Taeyeon’s brain, “How about this? Let’s make her jealous by using her misunderstanding. If she didn’t care, then she must have someone else inside her heart. However, if she’s showing the opposite, you should just confess to her right away.”

Tiffany smile and agreed to her idea and hugged her tight with a smile. Unknown to them, someone’s watching them from behind the door. It’s none other than the one and only, Sunny.

She sigh and confirm herself to just move on from hanging on the love that she never have the chance to confess.

~.~.~.~.~.~

It’s been a week that there’s no talk between Sunny and Tiffany. The members could sense the tension between the two but none of them dare to slip into their problems and left it as it is except, of course, the kid leader.

“Fany-ah!” Taeyeon shouts from afar.

Sunny who heard it peek from behind the book she’s reading.

They’re whispering and giggling about something that made Sunny feel annoyed by it. She stood up and approached Jessica and ask, “Hey, Sica! Would you mind walking with me to the coffee shop nearby?”

Jessica replied lazily, “I’m too lazy, Sunny-ah.”

Sunny smiled, “It’s okay! I’ll just go by myself then. Tell the others I’m going and be back by dawn.”

“Okay.”

~.~.~.~.~

Tiffany’s POV

“Tae, it’s not working,” Tiffany said, “I should just go to her and tell her that it’s her I’m falling for.”

Taeyeon giggled and replied, “You’re that patient, huh? Go on! But make sure to comeback in piece with Sunny hand in hand, okay? No tears! Promise?”

Tiffany smiled at her and thanks her for the past one week.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Sunny was walking along the street while looking down when someone grabbed her arm and she thought it’s Jessica and replied, “Sica, I thought… Oh. Tiffany!”

“Yeah! Why didn’t you ask me to accompany you to go out?” Tiffany pouted.

“I thought you’re busy with Kim Taeyeon,” Sunny replied while looking ahead and just let Tiffany grabbed her arm and they walked side by side.

“But still! You could have ask me, you know?”

“I just don’t want to interrupt your lovey dovey time with her,” Sunny replied bitterly.

“So tell me! Who’s that person you fall in love with, Sunny?” Tiffany asked her, “Don’t try to run away from me or my question or else I’m gonna shout aloud in this street that you grab my s!”

“What the hell…” Sunny looked at her in disbelief.

“Tell me or I shout,” Tiffany threatened her.

“Seriously, Fany!” Sunny shook her head.

“On the count of 3. 1”

“Are you really serious?”

“2”

“What the hell!”

“3”

“Don’t”

“LEE SOONKYU IS A ERT! SHE JUST HHMMMMPPPHHHHH!!!” Tiffany shouted but Sunny quickly covered and bowed apologetically to the passersby.

“I’m sorry! She’s just that hyper! I’m sorry,” Sunny smiled nervously and quickly dragged Tiffany with her away from the scene.

Far from the place into the park, Sunny release Tiffany and glared at her, “What the hell, Tiffany! Do you know how embarrassing that was? We’re the idols!”

“I don’t care! You make me do that!”

“Still! Geez!! Stop being so childish, could you?” Sunny retorted.

“Say the one who always do aegyo! It’s ugly, Sunny!” Miyoung snorted.

“YAHHHH!!!” Sunny shouted, “IT’S FOR FAN SERVICES!”

“I know and it’s still ugly!” Tiffany .

“Stop it!”

“Not until you tell me who you love!”

“Are you really that desperate wanting to know who I fall for?”

“Yes because I’d told you mine! No secret, remember?!”

“Fine! It’s you I fall for! Happy?! Satisfy now? I fall for you but then I realized I was falling for a person who couldn’t love me back because she’s falling for someone else after she broke up with Nichkhun!” Sunny said in one breath.

“Finally!” Tiffany beamed.

“What?” Sunny asked annoyed and confused at once seeing Tiffany smiling at her.

“You know what? The person I fell for is you. You didn’t give me a chance to explain until the end that you immediately assume it’s Taeyeon I’m falling for,” Tiffany smiled and hugged her, “The reason I broke up with Nichkhun is you.”

“Me?” Sunny whispered still didn’t believe it.

“Yes, you! Every time I was out on date with him, all I could think of is you. You appear in my mind. I thought it’s nothing at first but then I realized that I’m falling too deep when one time, you and Jessica was being too close to each other for my liking that I almost pushed her away from you but Taeyeon was there to calm me down and told me that you loved me so you won’t easily fall for another person. I believed her. I waited for you to confess but it’s a waste of time because you never reveal or even spill a word about it. I’m tired of waiting, Sunny-ah. This is why I’m here. I’m here to confess rather than waiting for you to confess to me. I love you, Lee Soonkyu!” Tiffany explained.

Sunny was loss of words and still taking time for her brain to absorb what Tiffany had just said.

“So?” Tiffany waited.

“…”

“Sunny?”

“…”

“LEE SOONKYU!! ANSWER ME!!” Tiffany shouted impatiently.

“Huh?”

Tiffany sighed and kissed her without waiting. Sunny was still blank for a few seconds before she reciprocated back the kiss with eyes close. Tiffany on the other hand was smiling widely knowing that Sunny loves her. Finally!

Releasing from the kiss, Sunny looked into Tiffany’s eyes and whispered close, “I love you too, Hwang Miyoung!”

“Let’s go before someone catch us being so intimate here,” Tiffany dragged, “Let’s go order the coffee you want.”

“No! Never mind! Let’s go back instead. I’m not thirsty anymore,” Sunny dragged her the other way around to go back to their dome.

Tiffany chuckled, “So you’re not thirsty in the first place, huh? You’re just jealous seeing me with Taetae, aren’t you?”

Sunny just nodded her head because she knew she can’t deal with Tiffany’s teases and childishness.

Tiffany rested her head on Sunny’s shoulder, “Let’s love each other for a very long time.”

“I will! No worries,” Sunny smiled.

 

---- The end ----

Hi! It's been a month or two, I guess?

Sorry! >_<

Enjoy and God bless. :B

<3<3