New Girl - Part 1 (Ryan Higa)

K-Pop Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

m*A/N: So, yeah, this isn't a "K-Pop" oneshot, but I started it, and I don't really know where else to put this, so, um, here? ^^;;

There'll be more parts . . . *some more awkward feet shuffling*

Hope you like it, and NigaHiga! *melts away*

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“Look who’s here!” he bellows, gesturing towards the two couples making their way to their table. Ryan smiles at the camera before Sean turns it to focus on their approaching friends.

 

“Hey, guys,” Derrick smiles lazily, tipping his snapback. Erikka pouts and waves. Greg, being, well, himself, is about to his shirt for the world to see, when his girlfriend stops him. The four of them join Ryan and Sean at the table, a commotion already beginning to commence where the six of them are sitting. A few minutes later, Will joins them, too, sans a girlfriend.

 

Ryan flips through the menu while Sean films him. “This is why I don’t like this place,” he grumbles. “Here, I actually have to decide on what to eat. At Chipotle, I just know what I want.” He thumbs through the thick pages of the menu, his features contorting into one of those ‘signature NigaHiga creepy faces’.

 

“I’ll decide for you,” Greg offers, causing Sean to immediately giggle.

 

That’s right. Giggle.

 

“I want fried chicken!” Ryan hastily declares. He loves Greg, but he will never let him decide anything for him that he has to ingest.

 

“So are we going bowling after this, or what?” Will asks, drumming his fingers on the table. His question is lost in the middle of all of them trying to talk at once.

 

“Dude, isn’t it, like, sad that Greg can get a girlfriend, and we can’t?” Ryan asks, looking at Sean who was ready to turn the camera to film Greg’s reaction.

 

“Hey,” the said man cries out.

 

And that’s when she enters. Walking amidst the mostly empty tables to make her way to a booth a little away from where they were sitting. So beautiful—and so out of place.

 

Big round pearls dangle from her ears, suspended by two hoops that are embedded with diamonds. Her hair’s brushed and pinned to a side and styled in soft curls, her eyelids thickly, but elegantly, lined with black eyeliner, and the rest of her face almost left bar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter