005

Miss Hidden Jem

 2 weeks after BTS moved next door, Hyeri, Krystal and Amber became very close friends to BTS. The ten of them sat on the same table since then and they were nearly inseparable.

The only thing was, Teen Top were constantly preventing Hyeri from spending time with BTS as much as possible. Although the ten of them sit on the same table, at least one member of Teen Top would purposely go to Hyeri to try to drag her away from the table.

 Teen Top were semi-successful in their plan to stop them from getting closer. Unfortunately, BTS lived right next door so Hyeri naturally got to know BTS better.

 


 

 The students rushed into the classroom as the bell rang. Hyeri, Suga and Jin barely made it on time. The three of them were red-faced and panting hard.

 “This is all your fault Jinnie! You had to stop to buy your oh-so-delicious waffle,” Hyeri grumbled and sat down beside Krystal and Amber.

 “Hey! It was worth it! I’ll just buy you one next time, you won’t regret!” Jin winked and strolled over to his seat. Hyeri just rolled her eyes and quickly turned to Amber and Krystal and flashed them a smile.

 Chunji, Ljoe and Niel stood up and went to Hyeri’s table to prevent her from talking to Jin and Suga anymore.

 “Oppas~” Hyeri eye-smiled happily.

 “Hey Hyeri, want to hang out after school today at the mall?” Niel said excitedly and looked at Hyeri with eyes that no one could say no to. Hyeri thought about it for awhile before nodding slowly while a grin widened onto her face.

 “Assa!” Ljoe fist-pumped the air. The three girls all giggled at his silly actions and it set the boys into a fit of laughter as well.

 Their little laughing party was sadly interrupted when Ms Song walked in briskly and tapped the whiteboard impatiently waiting for everyone’s attention. The boys went back to their seats and Ms Song started her lecture on more Korean history.

 


 

 Hyeri, Amber and Krystal hooked hands as they entered the cafeteria. They spotted the loud BTS boys who were arguing over a cookie. ‘Tsk tsk, these boys’ Hyeri thought as she shook her head in amusement.

 The three of them sat down and they all started eating and chatting. Less than 3 minutes later, Teen Top entered the cafeteria as well with many ear-piercing screams. They all sat down at the table next to Hyeri’s after grabbing their food.

 Today was Ricky’s turn to be the distractor-er. He quickly stood up and ran behind Hyeri.

 “Guess who~” Ricky cooed as he placed his hands over Hyeri’s eyes.

 “Hmm… Your voice is definitely, 100% Ricky!” Hyeri said confidently.

 “Ay noona, I thought you didn’t know,” Ricky pouted because he couldn’t trick Hyeri. Hyeri giggled at Ricky’s cuteness and pinched his cheek subconsciously.

 From across the table, a jealous Suga was glaring at Ricky. ‘Why am I so frustrated at him and just want to throw him into the rubbish bin?!?’ Suga thought. He saw the skinship between Hyeri and Ricky and unconsciously got jealous.

 “Noona, you’re coming with us after school right?” Ricky questioned.

 “Hehe, yes Ricky. I already told your hyungs,” Hyeri replied.

 “Where?” Suga accidentally blurted out. Hyeri looked at him with a confused expression.

 “We are hanging out with Hyeri at the mall after school. Why?” Chunji said as he stood up from his seat and glared at Suga, putting a hand over Hyeri’s shoulder.

 Everyone was staring at both boys as they held their own glaring match. Hyeri sensed the tension in the air and quickly eyed Ljoe and Cap to stop Chunji. They got her message and nodded.

 “Come on Chunji, you are not going to waste your time on this guy right?” Cap said looking at Suga from head to toe while Ljoe slung his hand over Chunji’s shoulder and dragged him away.

 “Bye noona! See you later~” Ricky shouted as Teen Top walked out, breaking off the tension. Amber looked at Suga weirdly ‘why did he even care about where Hyeri was going… I don’t think it’s a friendly protection either…’

 

 


 

 After another gruelling hour and a half, school ended for the day and everyone gladly walked out of class. Amber and Krystal bid goodbye to Hyeri and told her to have fun with Teen Top.

 Hyeri waved and turned back to face Niel, Chunji and Ljoe. She smiled and the four of them went out to the foyer to wait for the rest of the gang. Hyeri skipped ahead of the three of them because she was that happy to go out with Teen Top. The corners of the three boys’ lips lifted up as they watched Hyeri.

 “There! I see her!” Ricky shouted and ran to Hyeri to give her a bone-crushing hug.

“Chill hyung, we’re spending the whole day with her,” Changjo said as he greeted Hyeri with his eyes while watching her get crushed by Ricky.Hyeri just patted Ricky as he released her.

 The seven of them then proceeded to the mall, anticipating all the fun they would have with all seven of them again.