003

Miss Hidden Jem

 With the birds’ chirps and sun’s glare, Hyeri woke up with a smile on her face. She hopped out of bed and went to her bathroom to do her morning routine. She went downstairs to have her breakfast.

 

 “Morning Aunt Soohyun, Uncle Myungsoo!” Hyeri greeted.

 

 “Morning Hyeri, have some cereal. Also, are you going to help the boys settle into school? I hope you are.” Aunt Soohyun said will a face that said ‘you better help them or else’. Hyeri sighed and gave her Aunt a nod, the latter then grinned widely.

 

 “Hyeri, your Aunt and I will be going for a date tonight. So maybe you can go eat dinner with the boys?” Uncle Myungsoo suggested. Hyeri thought about eating with the boys and she smiled unconsciously.

 

 “Alright. Anyways i’ll be leaving now!” Hyeri said as she stood up, grabbed her bag and put on her shoes. She walked out only to be greeted by Chunji.

 

 “Omo! Oppa!” Hyeri screamed out of delight.

 

 “Hey Hyeri,” Chunji said with an amused tone. He did not expect Hyeri to be this excited, “I didn’t get to talk to you much yesterday, so i thought we could chat a bit on the way to school.”

 

The both of them started talking, and BTS went to the back of Hyeri’s mind. It was not until when Hyeri wanted to tell Chunji about her new neighbours then she remembered about BTS. She gasped and turned to Chunji. He looked at Hyeri with a puzzled face.

 She explained to Chunji about her new neighbours and how she promised her Aunt to help them settle into school. Chunji nodded understandingly. During that time, they were just standing on the pathway, and fortunately for Hyeri, BTS, who were about 7 minutes behind Chunji and Hyeri caught up.

 

 The boys were walking when suddenly Jin shouted Hyeri’s name. They all stopped fooling around and looked up. Hyeri and Chunji also turned back, only to see 7 boys dashing up to them like a tsunami.

 

By the time BTS reached the both of them, they were breathless. Hyeri giggled at the 7 of them and felt relieved at the same time.

 Chunji eyed them and quickly recognised them as one of the gangs of Busan, BTS. He gasped inwardly and quickly put his shoulder around Hyeri protectively. He had so many questions, what they were doing here, why they made friends with Hyeri and most importantly, do they know Hyeri’s real identity?

 

 BTS on the other hand, also recognised Chunji as the member of Teen Top. They were all wondering the same thing in their heads ‘what is Hyeri doing with Chunji? What’s their relationship?’ They all glanced at their leader, unsure about what they should do next.

 Rap Monster however, did not noticed that s were trying to attract his attention because he was too busy with glaring at Chunji. Chunji felt the glare and stared right back at Rap Monster defiantly.

 

Hyeri looked weirdly at both Chunji and Rap Monster and quickly cleared loudly. The both of them ended their intense glaring session and looked sheepishly at Hyeri. She tilted her head, confused.

 

 “Oh why, look at the time! We’re going to be late, let’s go Hyeri!” Chunji said quickly as he rushed Hyeri to continue walking trying to avoid the awkwardness. Hyeri looked at Chunji and wondered why he was suddenly so enthusiastic, but she quickly brushed it away and they all, including BTS, walked to school.

 

 During that remaining of the walk there, Hyeri had introduced BTS to Chunji and vice versa despite the fact that they already knew each other. At the back of the group, Rap Monster and Jimin were whispering together.

 

 “Hyung, do you know that Chunji is a member of Teen Top!” Jimin asked.

 

 “Of course you , why else do you think I was glaring at that dude for?’ he replied, rolling his eyes.

 

 “But what do you think their relationship is? Are they friends or something? Could they be dating? Jimin gasped.

 

 “I doubt their dating but the both of them seem close. Also from the way Chunji is protecting Hyeri, it seems like he knows her true identity as well,” Rap Monster contemplated. “I think his intention of getting close to Hyeri is the same as ours too.”

 

 Jimin nodded and went into deep thoughts. However, his train of thoughts were interrupted when he heard a lot of screaming. He frown and looked around, he saw that they were entering the gates to their new school; Central Busan High.

 

 “Omo! Are they new students?” “The new students are hot!” “I hope they are in the same class as me!”

 

 All the girls were excitedly chattering about the new eye candy as they all stared at BTS with their saliva drooling. Chunji quickly told Hyeri that he was going to see Teen Top and he went to find the other 5.

 BTS, noticing that they were getting popular, smirked widely. They casually strolled into the building in a line with Hyeri in the centre.

 

 “Aish, that , why does she know all they hot boys” Hyuna said to her posse. Hyuna was the school’s Queenka and she was definitely jealous that Hyeri was close to Teen Top and now, the new boys too. She glared at Hyeri but Hyeri payed no attention.

 Hyeri lead the boys to the office, where they were given their new schedules. Jin, Suga and J-Hope were in their second year, like Hyeri but only Jin and Suga were in the same classes as you. The other four boys were in their first year thus, in different classes as Hyeri. Fortunately, they all had the same lunch so BTS could keep their promise about sitting with Hyeri, Amber and Krystal.

 As the bell rang, they all went their separate ways. With Hyeri leading Jin and Suga to your classrooms.

 


 

 ‘Yah! Guys, quickly come to the rooftop! Quickly!’ Chunji texted the whole of Teen Top as he pushed open the door to the rooftop. He needed to tell them about BTS urgently.

 

 “Stop whining Ricky! It’s just a few more steps!” CAP shouted as he opened the door.

 

 “We’re here, hyung. What’s so urgent?” Niel asked as L.joe sat down.

 

 “If it’s about the new boys, we know. They are BTS right?” L.joe said, looking up at Chunji.

 

 “Yes, but the thing is, Hyeri is friends with them,” Chunji said as he paced back and forth with his arms flailing around. “From the way I see it, they know about Hyeri’s real identity as well. They don’t seem like nice people either.”

 

 CAP frowned upon hearing about this. Suddenly, the bell rang and they quickly went to class. Agreeing to continue this meeting during lunch at the same place.