Chapter 5

~Love Contract~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“W-woohyun?”

 

Woohyun stunned when his eyes locked with the others. He quickly turned his head and walked away. Sunggyu dumfounded to see the younger action and tried to chase him. Woohyun quicken his pace when he heard someone was after him. Somehow, Sunggyu managed to grab his wrist and pull him to the near ally. He felt scared of sudden and struggled to escape from the grip. “Let me go! P-please don’t hurt me!” Sunggyu shocked to see the younger burst out in tears. He felt guilty to see the trembling body in front of him begging him not to hurt him. 

 

Sunggyu let go the younger’s hand and gave him a hugged. Woohyun stuttered with the sudden action so,hit the older. “No! No! Let me go. D-don’t hurt me!” Sunggyu kept hugging the younger and said something to him so he became calm after that. He was no longer struggled in his embrace but still he could hear the younger sobbing. It actually broke his heart to see the younger in pain. He did not know that the younger would have trauma like this. He knew it was his fault.

 

“Woohyun-ah, feeling ok now?” He asked the younger. Woohyun on the other side still buried his face in the older chest and it somehow made him calm but then he immediately pushed the older when he realized what he was doing. Sunggyu looked at the younger still worried. “Woohyun-ah, are you ok?” Woohyun pushed away Sunggyu’s hand that was touching him. “I-I’m ok. I need to go!” He quickly walked away and Sunggyu wanted to chase the younger but the he stopped. “Please, don’t chase me. Just go away!” He stopped when the younger said that to him. He really wanted to talk to the younger but to see the younger acted that way he knew the younger still mad at him.  He entered his car and went home.

 

 

Once he entered his house, his mom called him to the living room. He actually tired but saw his mother’s stern face made him obeyed. “Yes, mom!”

 

“I want to talk to you about something!” She said with the stern voice. Sunggyu took his seat but his heart felt uneasy when her mother gazed him like he had done something bad.

 

“About what?”

 

“I want you to get marry!”

 

“What? Mom!”

 

“Why? You don’t want? Or you still want to enjoy your life out there?”

 

“N-no but mom…you know I don’t have anybody yet..”

 

“Who said you don’t have any?” He looked at his mom with a confused face. “I want you to marry to Woohyun!” He shocked to hear what his mom said just now. What? Nam Woohyun? Marry to that kid? Ohoo…this might be crazy. “Mom, what’s wrong with you? M-marry that kid?” Mrs.Kim nodded her head. “Yes!”

 

“Mom he’s a guy!”

 

“Yes, but you’re gay! So, what’s wrong with that! Moreover, I know you like him!”

 

“No! Who said I like him.” He knew he lied.

 

“But still you have to marry him or you don’t want to responsible after what have you did to him?” Sunggyu looked at his mom. He wonder what was his mother tried to tell him. It couldn’t be about that. He tried to act cool.

 

“What do you mean? Why should I responsible to him?”

 

“Kim Sunggyu! I didn’t teach you to hurt another person like that.”

 

“W-what the…..”

 

“Kim Sunggyu, don’t you lie to me after what have you done to Woohyun.”

 

“M-mom..i-I..”

 

“How could you? If it not because of his doctor called me, I wouldn’t know about this.”

 

“Doctor? What’s wrong with him?”

 

“ I noticed his face was pale-looking and he look different after he got sick. So, I forced him to meet a doctor as he refused it at first. I just can’t stand to see him became silent all the time. He would only talk when the people came to the shop and when I asked him a question. His lovely smile was hardly to see now. When I asked the doctor what’s wrong with him, he said that he actually got . I was totally shocked especially after I forced him to tell who did this to him and thanks to you he was scared now every time somebody tried to touch him in sudden.”

 

Sunggyu couldn’t say anything. His mouth felt like it was zipped by someone. He suddenly remember when he met the younger just now, he could see the younger was in fear especially when he touched him. That’s why he asked him not to hurt him. He sighed. He looked at his mother as he wanted to say something.  “But mom..still…” Mrs. Kim cut his words. “No but..just think about it. Plus he has no one except us now!”  Mrs. Kim quickly made her way to her room and left his son there. Sunggyu wanted to say something but his mouth just not gave in. He entered his room and slammed his body on his bed. His head now felt so heavy like something was on his head. ‘Think about it.’ Her mother’s word just now kept playing in his head.  He rubbed his face several time. After a while he felt asleep perhaps everything that happened today was too much to him to handle.

 

 

 

 

 

It had been a month after he met with Sunggyu at the hotel and that means he had not talk or hear about the older for four months already. Yesterday, he got his payment from Mrs.Kim. He just worked with her for several months but she paid him like he worked there for years.  So, with the money that he had now he decided to visit his aunts at Japan. He really missed her actually. Fortunately, his principal kind enough to let him skipped the school for a week as he told him that his aunt was sick. It’s totally a lie of course. He had a hard time to tell Mrs.Kim about it at first but he was grateful that Mrs. Kim understand him especially after she knew everything that happened to him. Anyway, he didn’t tell Mrs. Kim the detail about to where he wanted to go. He just said he wanted to visit his aunt oversea though she asked him about the place still he did not tell her.

 

“Woohyun-ah, how long that you planned to stay here?”

 

“Eo, auntie. Erm…just a week. Don’t worry, I already told the principal.”

 

 He noticed that she kept looking at him with dim eyes. He looked back at her and he notice that the tears was forming in her eyes. He stunned for a while when she touched his face and kiss his forehead. “ You have become a big boy, Woohyun-ah! I’m glad that you are alright.” The kissed from a woman who he assumed as his own mother really made him felt in piece and made his tears dripping. Her eyes were red and Woohyun could see that she tried to hold her tears. He did not know what to say as his lips shivered tried to hold his tears too.

 

“A-auntie, it’s only about five months we were apart. Don’t cry.” He pretended to laugh and wipe her tears but the tears kept rolling down her cheeks.

 

“Did you eat well there? What about your place? It is comfortable? You looked thin than before.”

 

“Erm, d-don’t worry. Everything’s ok.” He answered and smiled to her.

 

“Woohyun-ah….” She called him with a soft voice.

 

“Yeahh…”

 

“You are like my own son. Just call me eomma. That would be good.”

 

“Actually, I want to ask you that. Can I call you eomma?” She nodded his head.

 

“Of course you can dear. Since I’m your mother now, just assumed my son as your hyung.”

 

“Yeahh..eomma.” He smiled and gave her a hug. Indeed he really grateful to have her in his life.

 

"Owh...i forgot. Your beloved hyung will be back here today. He probably reach home tonight."

 

"Really? I really miss him. It has been a long time." 

 

*(now i will write his aunt as mother..since he called her eomma already) ^^

 

 

That evening he helped his prepared the foods for dinner. They indeed cooked a variety of foods as they wanted to celebrated someone that they missed all the time. After finished, Woohyun told his mother to enter the room first as he wanted to clean his body. He surely could be call a girl as he took a bath so long but not all girl like him. He was so excited as he would not be too bored as he could talk with his hyung when he's back. He immediately when to the kitchen after he dressed himself but then he shocked as he saw someone sitting at the living room. 

 

"Hyung!" He ran toward his hyung and hugged him tightly."Hyung, i really miss you."

 

"Yeah--yeahh..i know..but..Woohyun-ah..hyung cant breath now.." Woohyun quickly loosen his embrace.

 

"Aigoo....this kid!" 

 

"Hyung, you looked different. I could see your eyes sparkling like fireworks..hehe"

 

"Really?...hmmm...its sparkle because.....hyung will get marry soon!"

 

"What? Really?....why eomma didn't tell me about it?"

 

"He said he wanted to surprise you." She suddenly appeared and smile to see both of them met again.

 

"Ahhh....anyway..conratulation hyung. When is your wedding?"

 

"Tomorrow!" Once again Woohyun shocked. "Tomorrow? What about preparation? You were just reached home hyung!" He chuckled to see the younger worried face.

“Don’t worry. Everything settled. I used wedding planner  ok.” Woohyun nodded. Later, they have dinner together. The house was so noisy with their laughter. They talked many things that night before each of them headed to bedroom to sleep.

 

 

 

“H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter