Chapter 1

~Love Contract~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~HOPE U LIKE IT~^_^

 

 

He came from a simple family which was not to rich and not to poor. His parents owned a company but after they died the company went down plus he still in primary school so he could not take over the company.  His parents leaved some money for him to be used for his studies . Somehow, his grandmother didn’t allow him to use it unless he really needed it.  All the school fees incurred by his grandmother. Oh! He lived with his grandmother after an incident took his parents life. He’s a Korean but lived in Japan together with his grandma and his aunt.  He always grateful to have them by his side tho he perefer his parents more but what could he do, they’re gone. He need to move on his life.

 

He started to open his book to read but then his aunt called him. He didn’t know why but his heart felt uneasy to hear a shaking voice from the other side. “Hello, auntie! What’s wrong?” His heart felt broken when his aunt told him something. “H-hyun-ah, grandma! She’s dying. She’s involved in accident on her way home. Hurry up , come to hospital now!” Without wasting any time, he rushed out from his house to get a taxi luckily he managed to catch a taxi. Once he reached at hospital, he saw his aunt was sitting on the floor hugging a nurse. He slowly walked toward her and held her hands. “Auntie, where’s grandma? A-auntie! G-grandma……?”

 

 

 

 

He was holding a bouquet of flower to give to someone. Once he reached there, he gave it to the person that he not be able to meet again after this. “ A-nnyeong, grandma! H-hyunie here. How have you been? D-did you m-met with eomma and appa there?” He said between his sobbing. “Grandma, I’m sorry but I think I will go back to Korea. I promise that I will come to see you soon.” Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and his auntie was smilling at him. They soon went home and only silent between them along the way home. When he was about to enter his room, his aunt called him.

 

 “Woohyun-ah, did you really want to go back to Korea? What about your school?”

 

“Yeahh, auntie. I want to go back to my birthplace. I hope you will not disappointed with my decision and about school, don’t worry I will transfer to a new school there. The school just called me said that I was accepted.”

 

“No, I’m not disappointed. Indeed I’m happy if you were happy with it but did you have money?”

 

“Don’t worry, my parents left some money for me. I think it’s time for me to used it.”

 

“So, when is your flight?”

 

“Tomorrow.” He noticed that his aunt sad to hear that. So, he held his aunt’s hands and hugged her. “Auntie, don’t worry, I’ll be ok and you make sure you take care of yourself. Soon, when I come back here I don’t want see you sick. Arasseo?” His aunt just smile and hugged him back.

 

 

After about two hours on flight, he finally arrived at Korea. He's now set foot in a metropolitan city full of dust, concrete building and with many people around him made him suffocated. The place was far different from his house in Japan which only the the sound of the ocean and the waves that made his heart in peace. Well, he didn't live in city of course he felt different. He walked out from the airport to catch a taxi but suddenly someone bumped into him made him felt on the floor. He wanted to say sorry tho it's not his fault but that person walked away. He was about to turn away when he heard someone shouted at him. "Yahh, you bumped to me and hit my bag! Can't you at least appologise to me?" He looked at the voice and it was a young man. 'Should i appologise to him? Its not like my fault' He thought. "I-i'm sorry s-sir but you bumped to me and i guessed you should say sorry." Oh my God! He gulped when the guy turned to him with a fire in his eyes. He immediately looked down. "Hello,kid! Whats wrong with you-hah? It's your fault. Don't blame other people!" ----"B-b-but...." What?!" He tried to brave himself. Well, its not his fault. Why he shouted at him like that? " But still you don't have to walk away like that as you bumped to me. Maybe it also my fault. I appologised. We both have to appologised. Dont you have manner,sir? This is Korea which is known for the people kindness." He wanted to continue his sentence but looking at the guy stare at him like want to swallow him he stopped. "I'm sorry, sir." He quickly walked away from the guy leave him alone there. He somehow felt want to punch that guy's face. Just face look fine but heart? Hmpph!

 

 

"Woohyun-ah!" Someone called him and he knew the voice. It's Hoya his best friend. They then enter the car  and many things since they had separated such for a long time. "So, where do you tend to live?" Hoya asked him. "I thought that i wanted to live at the apartment that my parents left for me." Hoya just nodded his head and they continued talking to each other untill they reach at the apartment. Woohyun said goodbye to his friends before enter his house. He felt sad for a while when  he look around the house as the memories of him with his parents came across his mind. Not to remember it, he quickly went to his room and unpack his things. He arrange his clothes in a closet and managed all his books on the shelf. He need to prepare himself as he would enter a new school. He didn't know much about the school actually, he just applied it and was accepted. So, he tried to look in internet. His eyes widened when he read the about the school. 'The famous school in Korea consist of many rich students'. He's not rich but also not poor. Luckily, he got a scholarship as he was an excellent students. Somehow, something made him worried. Although his parents left him some money its not like he could depent on it forever. It's not like he gonna stay in Korea just for today. Its forever so, he need to do something in order to make living. He decided to ask Hoya tomorrow at school. Fortunately, Hoya was in same school as him now. At least, he didn't need to worry about finding a new friend. After he finished unpacked his belongings, he sit on his bed. He was about to sleep but then he remember he didn't tell his aunt yet that he arrived safely in Korea. He called her and he could hear his aunt was happy to hear his voice. He just nodded like his aunt could see him when she gave him some advices on the phone. Soon, he drifted to sleep after talked to her.

 

 

He manage to woke early today, thanks to his alarm clock. After he finished took a bath, he wore his new school uniform. 'Not bad. Handsome and pretty as always' He chuckled to his own thought. Well, actually what his thought actually true. He was famous at school as he was so handsome yet pretty at the same time. Many students whether boy or girl wanted to date with him but he dislike it and just ignore them as he wanted to focus in his studies. To tell the truth, he really hate the attention to him, he wanted to be alone but the students always tried to talk to him. Its not like he wanted to be born this way. He went to kitchen to eat breakfast luckily he got some breads in with him. He walked to school as it was not really far from his apartment. Once he enter the school, some students stared at him with a smile on their face and waving at him. 'Just leave me alone.' He muttered. He try to find his class but how could he find it when the school was this big. He looked around and his jaw dropped down as it was so big. Suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder. "Yaa, Woohyun. Just close your mouth." Woohyun quickly close his mouth. Hoya chuckled to see his friends action. " So,how?" Woohyun looked at his friends. "Hmmm, what?" Hoya shooked his head to see his friends co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter