Chapter 2

~Love Contract~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY IF THERE A TYPO OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE.....HOPE U LIKE IT~ ^_^

 

 

 

Ahhhh….it’s raining again.  He looked at clock on the wall and slowly pulled back the blanket onto his body. ‘it still early’. Today was his second day working at the boutique and last night was his first time slept at the boutique. He’s alone but it’s not a problem to him as he was familiar with the situation to be alone.  Furthermore, the room that was provided to him not that bad yet he felt like his own room.

He wanted to close his eyes but his phone ringing. “Hello!Woohyun-ah!”. Aigoo..whats wrong with his friend called him early at the morning. “Owh..Hoya! Why did you call me this early?” Hoya on the other side start to rise his voice when he heard Woohyun’s sleepy voice. “Yahh! Nam Woohyun. Aigoo,,this kid. Are you still on bed? Get up now! It’s already  7.30 a.m.  You need to go to school!”  Scolded Hoya. Woohyun knew that his friends really care about him but sometimes his voice when he shouted..Oh my God! It worse than the storm or maybe sounded like old woman. He laughed when he imagined Hoya as old Woman. “Yahh..why are you laughing.It’s not funny ok!”  Woohyun stop laughing and got up from his bed.

 

“Today I’m not going to school. I wanted to help Mrs.Kim with her new product arrival. Just for today.”

 

“What? Did you tell her about it?”

 

“Yup! She said just for today. Anyway, the shop open at 9’o clock ok. That’s why I woke up late a bit…hehe.”

 

“Owh..really? Erm..Woohyun-ah. Actually, I have something to tell you now.”

 

“What?”

 

“ Actually, I’m in London now.”

 

“What? When did you go? Why don’t you tell me? Why? How could you leave me alone?” Woohyun asked his friends with one breath.

 

“Yaahh! Can’t you ask me one by one..aishh this kid! Its not like I don’t want to tell you but it’s urgent. My father asked me to accompany him there to visit his brother. He was dying. I’m sorry friend.”

 

“It’s ok Hoya-ssi. Hope everything gonna be ok. So, how long you will staying there?”

 

“Maybe two or three weeks. You know my father.... and I already told the school so, no need to worry.”

 

“Ok..then..send my regard to all your family.”

 

“Ok..”

 

 

Woohyun quickly took a shower after he finished talking with Hoya on the phone. He open up his bag and grab his clothes.  He just wore a shirt and a jean for now as his work actually start at the afternoon.  His stomach suddenly groaned. Luckily, his room had a small kitchen so that he could cook some foods to fill up his empty stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mom, hurry up! Let’s go to your shop. I’m ready!” He was in full spirit whereas the clock just show 8 O’clock. Mrs.Kim shocked to see his son woke up early in the morning not like usual. ‘So weird this kid’ Mrs.Kim thought. She could not really tell her son behavior. Sometimes lazy…sometimes looked diligent and sometimes dumbed.

 

“Sunggyu, did you got a fever, son?” Mrs.Kim pretended to put her hands on his temple. “Why?” Sunggyu asked his mom.Confused. “No, it just…well..you woke early today. Before this, whenever I asked you to accompany me to the shop, you always lazy.” Teased Mrs.Kim to her son. Sunggyu pouted to hear his mom said that but then smiled widely until reached his ear. He look at the bag on his shoulder and smiled again as he got something in his head. ‘Just wait and see kid!’

 

“Son, we will go there at 8.30 ok. I want to help Mrs.Lee in the kitchen first.” Mrs.Lee their maid in the house. Tho she just a maid but they never threat her like a real maid. Everytime they eat dinner or whatever, they would ask Mrs.Lee to join them. They assumed her as their family as she was worked with them for a long time. Sunggyu on the other side sat on the sofa and kept waiting for his mom to finished the work.  What he need to be sure was….to make the spider in his bag still alive until he reached the boutique. He can’t wait to see Woohyun reaction when he saw it. Thanks to Hoya to tell him what was the thing  that Woohyun scared  though Hoya had told him not to teased the boy with a spider but he  just ignore it. ‘How could he got a fever to see the spider, he’s a boy not a girl’ Sunggyu thought.  ‘What a coward boy!’ He just kept thinking to get revenge and could not stop smilling to think of his idea.

 

“Sunggyu,whats wrong? Smiling alone like a dumb. In love?” Asked Mr.Kim, Sunggyu’s father who just came out from his room to the living room. “Nothing,dad. I just thinking something funny or what will happen later.” He smiled to his father. Mr.Kim just shooked his head to see his son like that and walked to the kitchen to have a breakfast.

 

 

After Mrs.Kim fini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter