little thief

Mama Min

It was too early in the morning in the Kim’s residence, too early for loud whispering and the noisy clanks that was coming from the kitchen (it was already ten but who can wake up at ten in a Saturday anyways?).

"Sehun, I can’t reach it!"
“Be quite, hyung! Mama and Papa will hear you!”

It was too early for the two brothers two be awake but here they are. Mama and Papa were still fast asleep in their room when they last checked, Luhan cringing at how close Mama’s face were to Papa’s chest while Sehun fake a gag at their cuddly and half state.Ew, why Mama let Papa do that?”
“Mama will get the cooties!”

But throwing that image away, Luhan and Sehun were excited; well too excited today because Papa promised them that today was a special day! And Sehun loves special days. Every day was special according to Luhan but today was the special-ist like what Papa said himself.

Luhan struggle on reaching out for his pink piglet bowl and Sehun’s Doraemon bowl that was placed on top of the shelf that neither Luhan nor Sehun could reach –they were already using the mini ladder that Mama gave them when they wanted to help with the dishes. But luck wasn’t on Luhan’s side today so maybe that’s why he ended up bumping his head on the shelf and falling back from his ladder, landing straight on his .

"Lu-hyung!" Sehun hissed. Rather than checking on how his brother after he fell, the younger twin glared at him for making such a ruckus that Mama and Papa might wake up. Luhan whimpered as tears were already b under his eyes. No Luhan, you’re a big boy. Big boy doesn’t cry!

Their two favorite bowls however, fell down moment after due the impact of Luhan’s head and the loud noise successfully made their parents wake up.

"Sehun? Luhan?" Mama’s voice came ringing to their ears. Shuffling sounds could be heard from upstairs and a "Kids? What was that noise?" Came after which made the two boys panic, clearly refused for Minseok to see what were they doing. Grabbing the bowls from the kitchen floor, Sehun placed them on the counter on his tippy toes before dragging his twin brother behind the island to hide.

"Wha-"
“Shhhh!” Sehun shushed his brother, putting his index finger on his lips. Luhan shut up immediately, nodding his head at his younger twin.

When Minseok came in to his kitchen, Minseok wonder where the twins are and why is two of his sons’ bowls were placed on the counter alongside with their box of cereal and the fridge was wide open for display. Jongdae was currently dozing off again in their bedroom, clearly worned from reading too much novels that was from Minseok’s collection.

”You’ll never finish that, Jongdae.” The elder muttered sleepily at his husband, shuffling forwards towards the bed. “Ssshhh, I’m concentrating.”
“But Dae-“
“Sssshhh.”
“Dae, you promised-“
“Shush, Min min. I love you, but I am trying to read right now and your sweet melodic voice is reeeaaally distracting me from doing so.”
Minseok snorted. “You don’t even like reading.” But the elder was ignored. Mumbling a “Fine.” Minseok buried himself under the warmth of his comforters and closed his eyes, feeling a pair of warm lips meeting the top of his head and a soft whisper of “Goodnight” before eventually drift off to slumber. He forgot to remind to his husband about the promise he made but that can do tomorrow, Minseok thought.

And Minseok really regrets on not reminding him. The kids would whine or even cry because of their Papa so Minseok hoped that the twins forgot all about what Jongdae had said to them.

Mama’s footsteps were getting louder and Luhan felt like he was playing the thief and the cop. Usually it was Sehun who was always eager to play with his hyung, acting as like a cop splendidly. Luhan always hide under their bed and Sehun always know Luhan would hiding there so the two ended up running around in their room while waiting for lunch time. Only this time, it’s Mama who will play the cop. The thought of it made Luhan giggled and Luhan quickly slap his hand against his mouth, eyes meeting his brother’s wide ones.

"What are you doing?"

Both Luhan and Sehun shrieked when /Papa/’s head that came out from above and they could hear Mama’s soft laughter across the room. “Ooooh did my little boys did something naughty? That’s why you were hiding riiiiight?” Papa was wearing that kitty grin again and Luhan tugged his brother’s little wrist with his own small hands. “Ruuun!” And the two immediately ran but was stopped immediately when a pair of big hands scooped Luhan up into the air. It was Mama. “Boo~” Minseok said as he heaved his son up, nuzzling the boy’s tummy making him giggle furiously. “Mama! Stop! Stop!” Minseok chuckled at his cute son.

Meanwhile, across the room Jongdae was also carrying little Sehun. It seemed neither of his sons’ liked him, Jongdae stated. Because right now Sehun won’t stop eating his face while whining to his Papa that he doesn’t want a lift (though deep inside, Sehun likes receiving Papa’s affection and so does Luhan but neither of them would admit that but Minseok knows that nevertheless. Though when the older male assured his younger husband that his kids loves him very much, Jongdae often disagree saying that no, they love you and continue to sulk afterwards. Minseok could only sigh and maybe if Jongdae lets him, he would crawl on top only to give the younger a gentle kiss. It works every time). “Ouch- Hun- stop it!” 
“Papa, put me dooown!” Sehun whined, frowning cutely at his Papa while crossing his arms. Jongdae thought how adorable his 3 year old son looked but he was in the mood for teasing so Jongdae mimics Sehun’s frowned, lips going downwards making him look ugly and unattractive which Minseok and Luhan let out a laugh. “Papa looks weird! So ugly!” Luhan said between his laughter. Jongdae ignored them though until he saw Sehun’s little lips twitch and he knew he had won. “Papa, you look ugly.”
“You look ugly.”
“I am not!”
“I am not!”
“Stop copying me!”
“Stop copying me!”
“Papa!” Sehun screeched and hit his Papa’s chest, frowning deeper and Jongdae finally could let out the laugh he was holding. “You’re so cute, Hun-ah~” the father of the two said, showering loud kisses on the kid’s chubby cheek and Sehun let out a wail in protest. “Papa!”

"Jongdae." Minseok warned him and Jongdae chuckled. "Okay, okay. Papa will put you down." Jongdae did put him down, however, not on the floor but on top of the kitchen’s island. "There." Jongdae grinned at his son. Sehun only pouted but he didn’t complain that much. It was nice sitting up here. Luhan looked how comfortable his twin brother looked so he whined and whined to Minseok so he could sit next to his Hun hun. Minseok, of course, obliged, putting his son on the table and the content look on Luhan’s face made Minseok smiled.

"So," Minseok started, eyeing the box of cereal before coming back to stare at the twins. "Mind telling Mama why is that here?" He said while pointing at the cereal box. "Ngg…." Luhan was fiddling with his fingers whereas Sehun kept quiet, eyes wondering to somewhere else as if he didn’t hear his Mama talking. "And why is the fridge open? Boys?"

Minseok voice was calm and soft though that doesn’t change the fact that Luhan and Sehun felt like they were in trouble. Minseok would never raise his voice at his sons, honestly speaking. He just couldn’t.

"We... uhm…" Luhan fiddled with the hem of his Winnie-the-Pooh PJs, not daring to look up to his Mama. "We were making cereal for Mama and Papa. We want to make it surprise but…" At this rate, maybe neither of their parents could be mad at them. They were just too precious it’s unbelievable. "Aww, thank you Hunnie, Lulu. That was really thoughtful of you." Minseok said and leaned down to give both of his son a kiss on the cheek. The two boys stared at Minseok. "You’re not mad?"

Minseok shook his head. “Nope. And I think Papa feel the same way.” Luhan and Sehun spun their heads to his Papa, who was grinning happily with his messed up hair and giving the two boys a thumbs up. The two boys immediately beamed happily.

They had waffles for breakfast -lunch? Luhan and Jongdae had two stacks while him and Sehun only got one because apparently, his husband has a quite big of an appetite and he suppossed it went down to his son.  

 

“Mama.” Sehun mumbled while Minseok rubbed his son’s scalp gently, making sure all of his hair soapy and clean. The tubbed was filled by pink, water and bubbles, bubbles flying eyevery where and while Sehun was being shamppoed by his Mama, Luhan was giggling and laughing to himself playing happily with the bubbles.”Yes Hunnie?”

“We’re going swimming today, right?”

Minseok paused. Oh, so he does remember.

While Minseok was lost in thought, Luhan was scooping a handful of bubbles and handing it to his little brother. Sehun cringed when a bubble got caught on his nose. “Lu-hyung!”

 

Dry clothes? Check. Underwear? Check. Floats? Wallet? Check. Food? Che –“Jongdae don’t you dare touch that!” The said man raised his arms immediately. “Babe, I’m innocent!” The twins snickered at Jongdae and Minseok could only sigh. Now, where was i.. Oh! Food? Double check. “We’re all set.”

“Sehun, we are not bringing pinkeupinkeu.”
“But, Mamaaaa!”
“Sehun.”
“Please???”
“No, Sehun. What if –“
“Bbuing bbuing~”
“...Fine. We can bring her.”
“Thank you, Mama~”

 

A/N : Part two will coming real soon. Did you enjoyed it? I hope so. 
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!