idk

Mama Min

A/N : Keep your expectation low

 

 

Minseok loves his family. Like, really really love them.

 

“Mama! Papa!” The twins screamed as they jump on top their parents’ sleeping figures. Minseok groaned when he felt Luhan started bouncing on top of him. “Mama! Wake up, wake up, wake up!” the little boy said as he bounced up and down on top his mama. Minseok sat up while murmuring a “I’m up, I’m up.” And forced his son to sit still on his lap. The little 5 year old grinned brightly at Minseok, showing off his little teeth. “Mama!” he exclaimed while stretching his little arms, wanting to reached up to his mama’s cheeks but can’t because his short, little arms. Minseok gave the boy a soft smile. “Morning to you too, Luhannie.” He said and leans down to give the little boy a good morning kiss on his head. Luhan giggled.

“No –Hunna –stop biting papa’s ear –ouch, Minseok, help!” When Minseok turned to his side, he was greeted by the sight of Sehun biting his husband’s nose, while Jongdae could only yelp in pain because of his son. “Minseok!” Jongdae whined as he tried his best to pry the little boy off of his body. “Mama, look! Hunna zombie! RAWR!” Sehun exclaimed as he climbed up to Jongdae’s shoulder and bites his head, gaining an “Ouch, Sehun!” from his papa. Minseok chuckled. “I can see that. Now, get off from papa or mama zombie will get you!” Minseok said as he crawls closer to the little boy. Sehun shrieked “No, Mama!” Sehun immediately gets off of Jongdae but Minseok had already caught him. “Gotcha!” Minseok begins tickling the little toddler, making him squeal and giggle maniacally. “No, Mama stop~! Lu- hyung! Help meeee!” Minseok stop tickling his son, though, that doesn’t mean Luhan won’t come up to him and hugged his twin. “Let’s get out of here!” And the two did.

Minseok watched the two go, while Jongdae rolled over towards Minseok, clinging to his waist immediately. Minseok looked down at him, smiling softly as he his husband’s hair. “Is your head okay?” he asked gently. Minseok could hear Jongdae murmuring a grouchy “no”; Minseok could only roll his eyes. He was about to get up from their bed but Jongdae’s arms were still wrapped around his waist, preventing him to do so. “Dae, c’mon, let me go.” Minseok said. “I’m still sleepy.” Jongdae mumbled. “Just go back to sleep then. I have some two devils to take care of here.” Minseok said, though, his fingers were playing with Jongdae’s hair. Jongdae hummed. “…Just for a bit. You know I can’t sleep without you.” Jongdae said. Minseok sighed. Well, neither could Minseok to be honest. “Fine.” He said as he lied down beside his husband, snuggling closer towards the taller’s body.

“No, papa! I don’t want to!” Luhan shouted as he ran, trying his best to avoid his papa from catching him. “Lulu, c’mon! You have to bathe!” “No!” Minseok sighed when the two didn’t stop running around in the living room. They’re going to break something, Minseok thought as he pulled Sehun’s little pink shirt over his head, making him completely . Minseok kneeled down. “Be a good boy and go in to the tub first, okay Hunna?” Minseok said. The little boy pouted. “But… Lu-hyung?” Minseok smiled down at the boy. “I’ll get your Lu-hyung. Hunna can wait in the tub right? Mama already put the bubbles.” Sehun face immediately lit up. “Okay!” he said and nodded his head. Minseok grinned, giving the little boy a pat on his cheek. “Good boy.”

“Oooh~ Bubble!” Minseok chuckled at Sehun’s words before he exited the bathroom. Minseok sighed at the sight of his husband once again, is attacked by his little son. Luhan was hitting his papa with his favorite deer plushie –he got it on his and Sehun’s 2nd birthday. “Okay you two. That’s enough. It’s time to take your bath, Lulu.” Minseok said as he lifts the little boy off Jongdae. Luhan pouted as he was placed down carefully by his mama. “But I don’t wanna, mama!” the boy whined. “No buts. Go join your brother okay? Mama will make cupcakes if Lulu is a good boy.” Minseok smiled. Luhan deer-like eyes widens as he stares at his mama with sparkling eyes. “Really mama?” Luhan asked. When Minseok nodded, Luhan was already on his way to the bathroom, stripping his clothes on his way. “Cupcakes~ cupcakes~ mama bake cupcakes~”

Jongdae huffed tiredly as he slouched on the sofa, clearly drained from all that running and chasing his son. “They hate me. I knew it.” Minseok chuckled as he sits down beside him, taking his hand and laced them together while leaning towards Jongdae to give him a small peck on the cheek. “They love you Dae. And you know that.” Minseok said. Jongdae smiled. He couldn’t believe it has been 10 years already, and Minseok was still here, right beside him and willing to love him no matter what. Jongdae nodded and wrapped an arm around Minseok waist and pulled him closer. “Yeah. But I think they love you more.” Jongdae said as he rested his head on the elder’s shoulder, nuzzling his nose to his neck, making Minseok giggle cutely. “Dae, stop. That tickles~” Although he said that, h didn’t find himself back away. Instead, Minseok wrapped his arms around the younger and hugged him close. Jongdae stopped with his nuzzling and chuckled. Hugging his husband, the younger inhaled the elder’s sweet vanilla scent as he whispered an “I love you, hyung.” to him. Minseok smiled. “I love you too, Jongdae-ah.”

 

“Mama! Lulu-hyung splashed water to my eye!”

 

Minseok practically laughed at his pouting husband. “That’s my cue. Don’t miss me too much, baby.” Minseok said and gave the younger another peck on his cheek before he comes in to the bathroom, witnessing how Sehun cried while pointing at Luhan while the older twin whined that he didn’t do anything.

 

 

Minseok loves his family. Well, yes, they are kind of a handful. But when Minseok sees Luhan’s toothy grin and Sehun’s chubby smile, not to mention his husband’s handsome face, Minseok just couldn’t resist the happiness that was blooming through him. His family is his happiness.

Yup, Minseok really loves his family.