Trainspotting

A Train Ride To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~This is based on Australian trains~

The train rumbled into the station, the car door stopping a short distance from where i was standing.
The cold air bit into the only exposed parts of my body; my ankles.
Blasted ankle jeans.

Being the first stop, the train was empty, so i took my time scanning the seats and trying to find the best one. 
I decided on a seat three seats away from the edge. 
My fellow train goers filed in, a few moving down the other end of the cart, a few sitting near me.
One of those few was a delicious tall boy with a body to die for.
I had to withhold my drool.
His hair was bleached blonde and looked like it had remnants of wax as it splrayed out in a wavy mess.
Along with those delectable eye shadows, he looked heavenly and mysterious.
He was beautiful.
I may have died and gone to heaven.
I pinched myself and yelped.
He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.
Dammit.

After reluctantly extracting my gaze from glorious body; shown via a loose tanktop, i noticed the other members of our car.
A couple had sat squashed against the car wall across from me.
They looked cute enough, the smaller having brown fluffy hair and the taller with more styled brown hair.
Their hands were clasped together and the smaller had a big grin as he kicked his legs,
I neally 'Awh'd' out loud.

Some quiet gangsta beats pulled my gaze towards a young guy two seats next to me with his legs hitched up on another seat.
He had black hair that was styled nicely, and a pair of big sunglasses wrapped over his eyes. 
He bopped slightly; staring out the window, his earphones bright pink in his ears. 
How he could listen to it so loud was a mystery.

"What?" The boy spat out a sassy sound, tilting his large sunglasses down to stinkeye me.
Well.
That was rude.

By now, we'd gone through two stops out of fourteen.
More people sunk down into the chairs surrounding me.
A polite old man was one of them.
Once he sat down at a chair close to the doors, he immediatly got up and offerd his chair to a pregnant business woman.
Even though there were many other seats available, the man still stubbornly offered his chair to the heavily pregnant woman.
The man still had a full head of hair; silently taunting his already creased wrinkles. 
When he smiled at the woman, his eyes turned to crescents.
The woman finally took the seat.
Her wide eyes were smiling out to the gentle old man who had taken to asking about her baby.
She had a short black pixie cut and a big heart shapped smile.
Needless to say she was glowing.

The sassy boy next to me shuffled in his place, and openly gag-faced at the loving couple across from him.
The smaller had taken to wrapping his legs over the longer and clinging onto his neck.
The taller seemed perfectly fine with his open affection and returned his advances with a deep kiss.
I openly blushed and giggled.
Hotty McHot across from me looked over to me a laughed.
Great.

Stop number seven out of fourteen now.
Two extremely tall business men walked onto the train.
One having his jacket swung over his shoulder, looking very enthused at what the other was saying.
Both had full brown hair, styled very business like.
Jacketless's hair was styled higher and was slighlty lighter than his counterparts.
The other; who had hit hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter