The Friend Of Donghae's

My Handsome Soldier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Minhyuk's POV~

How lucky that Donghae always gets to do lots of errands from the king and I don't. Well, I can't blame him since he's the trusted soldier to His Majesty. Someday, I wish to be His Majesty's most trusted soldier. Just you wait and see, Donghae.

 

We were back in the city streets again. The sun is almost setting in the sky. People were rushing to their homes for dinner. Donghae and I stopped in front of a house. This probably must be the place he told me about.

 

 

"Bae!" Donghae called. An elderly man open the door and greeted us. "Donghae. How wonderful to visit me at this hour." Then, the man looked at me. "And who is this lovely lady next to you?" "Hello! It is nice to meet you, sir," I greeted with a 90 degree bow. "This is Gongju. She is from the future. And she needs a place to stay until a shaman completes a spell to bring her home," he explains. "Do not worry. I will definitely let her stay here in my home. Come in, my dear. Make yourself at home. My wife will be back shortly," said the man. "You too come in, Donghae." "No thanks, Bae. I got to get back to the palace for my duties. I will come to check on you tomorrow, Gongju. Have a pleasant stay," Donghae told me.

"Thank you for all your help," I thanked him before he left the place. The ahjussi me inside his house. He showed me to my room. "Oh! It's lovely!" I said with impressed. I bowed to the ahjussi as a thank you for his hospitality. "Take a look around, my dear. If you need anything, I will be outside." I bowed again before he closes the door.

 

(A/N: Here, Gongju will not mentioned the names of the man and his wife, for the sake of respect for elders. Instead, she will call them ahjussi and ahjumma throughout)

 

Filled with curiosity, I began to open a drawer. Inside was a book. I opened the book to read. To my surprise, it's all written in Chinese characters. I probably wouldn't know how to read them. So, I put back the book where it belongs and open another drawer. Inside has a mirror and a hair pin. It's pretty but I'm curious to know why is there a hair pin inside the drawer.

I open the window for some fresh air. I can see that the sky is has turn into night. While looking into the sky, I began to think about my family, my good friends, Ryeowook and Tiffany. And not forgetting flirty boy Minhyuk. When I go home, I can't wait to tell them about my adventures in the Joseon era.

I was still thinking about them when I heard a voice from outside. It sounds like a lady's voice. "Agasshi. It is time for dinner." I close the window and got out of my room to follow the lady to the dining room. There, the ahjussi and his wife are sitting down at the table with plates of delicious food. Although the food looks very different from what I see back home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter