The war is BegiN

Magician's Love Story

 

The war is BegiN

 

The next morning, all student took breakfast at the canteen. Hayoung, Sehun,Chanyeol,Naeun,Kris and me gathered together at the one table. Hayoung looked quite. She not talking and look scared.

            “Hayoung-ah, why?” asked Sehun. “O-oppa.. Im scared..” Hayoung bited his lips. “Why Hayoung?” Naeun asked Hayoung but the girl just quite. Suddenly I felt, something started at us angrily. I looked around but found nothing. I knew they tried to take Hayoung away because she also from Oh’s family. I poked Chanyeol’s arm. “We need to find the book quickly,” Chanyeol just nodded and continued to eat his meal. I sighed.

            After we finished ate our meal, 4th grade student need to gather at the hall. “Zelo, please take care Sehun okay?” “Okay hyung! Don’t worry!” Zelo hugged Sehun from the back. “Krystal, please take care Hayoung okay?” I told Krystal too. Krystalk just nodded and brought Hayoung to walk with her. I smiled and know they will safe right now.

            “Hello AkMa’s 4th grade student.. its nice to meet you today,”  Mr.Kim,  the school principal said.  “As you all know, you all will have an exam at the Equestria Mountain right? So I want to tell to take care yourself at there. Wicthes is everywhere and teacher will not be there. The top 5 winner who win this exam, will go to the 5th grade next year and for those who is not, will stay AGAIN,” said Mr Kim. We all nodded when we heard its. So damn hard! I wanted to win this exam. This is a true battle. I don’t want to stay at the 4th grade forever.

            “So that is. You all can leave.”

 

            I heard everyone blabbing about this exam. Yes, its so hard. “Hey..” Kris greeted me. “Hey Kris!” I replied him. “The exam look hard right? I hope we can win it,” Kris shoved his hand into pocket. Look cool and handsome.

            “M.J!” I heard Naeun screamed my nickname. She hugged me from the back and that made girls students here glared at Naeun angrily. Naeun giggled and ignored it. “M.J, I cant wait from the exam!! I hope they will be a cute dragon and prince. Ohh, my feel,” she prented to faint. I rolled my eyes. So annoying.

            “naeun, this is not a teater okay?” Kris rolled his eyes too. “So what? I don’t care okay? Or Taemin can be my prince!” “HAH! He only can be your princess because he is beautiful than you!”  said Dahyun from behind. “YEAH!” Nana said and giggled.

            “Its okay if Naeun want Taemin to be his prince.. its not wrong right?” asked Gayoon suddenly. She succed her exam and the most annoying thing is, Chanyeol don’t get any punishment. Life is unfair right?

            Nana poked Gayoon’s shoulder and said “But Taeminnie is so pretty,” Gayoon pouted when she heard that. “At least he romantic,” Gayoon ran and Nana tried to catch her.

            “Hey kris, lets look foward for Sehun and Hayoung,” said me. We quickly ran toward 2nd grade class to meet Sehun and Hayoung there. But I felt someone watching us with a death-glared. I wondering what is it but.. maybe its just my feeling right?

            When we arrived, we saw Sehun playing his power with his naughty friends, Zelo and Dongwoo. I looked Hayoung just shutted and not talking with krystal. I raised my brow and walked toward Hayoung.

            “Hayoung-ah, why?” I rubbed her shoulder. She lifted her head before shook her head slowly. “Hayoung, if you want to say anything, just spit it out,” Chanyeol spoked with a cold voice. He already told Krystal to leave. I glared at him. He raised his brow like nothing happened. “Can you talk nicely to Hayoung?” asked me. “Huh, its not my job okay?” replied Chanyeol, rolling his eyes.

            “Hey hyung, why you both here?” Sehun suddenly asked us. Zelo and Dongwoo waved their hand toward me and I replied back. “Nothing Sehun, we want to talk to Hayoung for a moment,” I said with a smiled. “Ahh hyung, your smile is so pretty. Great hyung is boy, if not-“ Sehun winked at me. “You gay!” Zelo screamed. “Sehun is gay! Euuu,” Dongwoo shook his shoulder.

            I laughed when I saw this drama. No, Sehun is not a gay if he love me. Im a girl though.

            “O-oppa..” Hayoung grabbed my hand. She looked really scared. “Yes Hayoung?” Chanyeol asked. “L—la-ast night..”

 

THAT NIGHT..

 

            Its already 2AM but Hayoung still read her book. Its ‘My Love Story’ by Marquele, Hayoung’s favourite author. Her roommate, Krystal, Minah and Fei already slept soundly. Hayoung closed her book and placed it on the table.

            Suddenly, she heard something from the corridor. She decided to check it out so she sneaked out from her room.

            She saw a shadow ran to the left and Hayoung followed the shadow. When she turned to the left, her eyes became widened when she saw words on the wall.

 

            OH FAMILY WILL DEAD

 

            Hayoung gulped. Oh? She quickly ran away but something suddenly attacked her from behind. “Help!!” Hayoung screamed loudly. She also heard an evil laughed. “You will dead..” said the voice before its dissaspeard. Hayoung shocked and cried. She so scared.

 

 

 

            “So, someone attack you last night?” asked Chanyeol. Hayoung nodded a few time. “I-i thing  he still here,” Hayoung closed her eyes. “He?” “Yes oppa, the voice is same like a man. oppa, why he want to kill me?” Hayoung started to cry. She buried her face to my chest. Glad I wore a few shirt so she can feel my.. you know what right?

            “Shh.. Hayoung, you will safe okay?” I rubbed her back. Hayoung nodded a few time. “Hayoung, the teacher is coming. If you scared, hug Sehun okay?” she nodded for a couple time.

 

**

 

            Xiumin played his pen while reading the book. “Xiumin!” Luhan poked Xiumin’s shoulder. “Aishh Lu-ge, don’t disturb me,” Xiumin hissed. “Wow, you so focus for the next exam huh?” Luhan laughed.

            “I know you will join in the 5th grade right now, but its not good if you laughed at me like that,” Xiumin rolled his eyes. Luhan laughed again. “Chill Xiurista, just chill. I bet you will past this stupid exam,” said Luhan and pulled Xiumin’s book from him.

            “Huh? Xiumin, why you read about reading someone mind? That is your ability right? And froze people,” Luhan started blabbing. “I don’t know why but I feel something in this school. And I also think M.J hide something from us,” “M.J? new student?”

            “yes, new student...”

 

            Littled they do not know is, 2 evil boys heard what they said. “We can use him to do this work..”

 

**

 

 

            I started to read all books from the textbook to pass this exam. We will go to the mountain tomorrow, so I decided to read all the books because teacher allowed us to take a break today.

            “wow, you so enthusiastic,”

            “I need to, Kris,”

            “huh, even you read all this book, its doesn’t mean you will pass,” Chanyeol mocked me but I ignored him.

            “Hey guys, you already found the book?” asked kris suddenly. I stopped reading my book and facing him. “Ughh.. we don’t know where is the book so.. how can we find it?!” I pulled my short hair.

            “You guys need to ask anyone here if they know about the book or not,” suggested Kris. “Of course not. This is a secret okay?” “Its up to you but.. maybe we can ask Sehun?”

            “Ask what hyung?” suddenly Sehun appeard behind Kris. Kris smacked Sehun’s head hardly. “Dont use your power, idiot,” “Ouch! Hyung.. Im sorry,” Sehun pouted.

            I just shook my head. He so hyperactive and no one cant stop him. “Sehun, hyung want to ask you.. did Sehun’s generation have any secret?” asked Kris all of sudden. Sehun puffed his cheeks cutely but Kris slapped both Sehun’s cheeks back. “I don’t know.. but.. my mom tell me my generation had a a lot of books at the mountain that hyungs will go tomorrow,” Sehun started to talk. We gathered at the middle of the room to hear Sehun’s story.

            “But the place its quite dangerous because all powerfull witch  live there. All the books is keep in a larger gold box. But there is one book, which is keep by Elisqtur, the most evil witch. She steal the book from Oh Alpha 100 years ago after the war.”

 

            We quite when we heard the story. How we supposed to go there if Elisqtur keep the book?

            “Hyung.. I know, im their next target, right?” he asked us. We just gulped. “Hyung.. im scared. Hayoung scared too, right?” Sehun hugged his knee. We tried to keep calm so Sehun will be okay. “Hun-ah, you will be okay. We promise,” Chanyeol hugged Sehun tightly. “Hyung.. how about they do something to me when hyung is gone?” asked Sehun almost whispered.

            “No, they cant,” Chanyeol said. I knew he tried to calm Sehun. I knew it. we need to do something so the evil witch cant go into this room to do something bad to him. “Lets try any spell so we can make sure Sehun is okay,” suggested kris. We all nodded and started to make a most powerful spell to ‘gate’ this bedroom.

            “Hyung, I will be fine right if you do this?” asked Sehun slowly. We gave him a small smiled mean, YES and WE DONT KNOW. Sehun smiled and slept on his bed. “I hope our spell is already perfect,” said me. Kris nodded his head.

            “lets go sleep,” Kris clicked his finger.

 

 

**

 

            Mrs Xi made her angry face when all students kept talking and not heard any word that came out from . “EVERYONE, SHUT UP!!” mrs Xi yelled. All the students became quite when they heard Mrs Xi screamed like a bog monster.

            “THIS IS NOT A GAME! THIS IS AN IMPORTANT EXAM!” Mrs Xi’s face became red, her eyes already turned to red. She actually a witch before but now, she is not. Everyone bowed their head, not dared to had an eyecontact with Mrs Xi.

            “IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, GET OUT FROM THIS SCHOOL!!” mrs Xi yelled again.

            “Okay all 4th grade student, today is the day right?” Mrs Jung said. We all gave a small nodded. “So, good luck. You may go now,” Mrs Jung used her power to make a long bridge used wood from the tree. All students ran past the bridge. Some of them was flying. Yeah, like Kris, Chanyeol, Xiumin, ect.

            I don’t know how to fly so I just ran on the bridge together with other. When we reached the edge of the cliff, Mrs Jung smashed the bridge to the piece. We saw Mrs Jung and mrs Xi leave us here.

            All students started. I just walked in the forest with Naeun. We don’t know where to go. “Hey M.J, we need to pass this exam, fighting!” Naeun made a thumb up followed by me. “Naeun, lets do someting else?” asked me while wiggled my brow.

            “Euww no M.J,” Naeun made a pissed off face. I laughed. Suddenly Kris and Chanyeol appeard in front us. “Lets go..” said Chanyeol. Naeun looked blanked when Chanyeol ran toward the opposite road.  “Hey hey! We should go to the left right?” asked Naeun.

            “Just follow us, Naeun,” said Kris. We together ran, followed Chanyeol from behind.

            After 10 minutes running, we finally stopped and hided behind a big rock. “So this is Witch village huh?” Kris tip-toed to check the village. “Hey, what we do here?” asked Naeun. She really confused right now. I just told her to keep shut and don’t do anything bad.

            “Hey, is that Xiumin?” Naeun’s index finger pointed toward the village. We saw all the witch there gathered at the middle of the village. We also saw Xiumin had be tied with a rope.

            “What you all want?!”  Xiumin yelled at them. He tried to escape but the rope was so tight. All  the witch laughed. “Well this cutie boy,” one of the witch pinched Xiumin’s cheek. “Dont touch me with your ugly fingers!” Xiumin yelled again. The witch was so mad. The witch slapped Xiumin’s cheek hardly.

            “ENOUGH!” suddenly we heard a voice yelled. The witch was so ugly. Its nail was long and dirty. I knew, its was Elisqtur, the evil witch here.

            Elisqtur walked toward Xiumin with her ugly smirked. “So, you are Xiumin?” she laughed. All the witch laughed and they walked around Xiumin with a weird moved. Xiumin looked scared.

            “We want you... to catch a girl..” Elisqtur’s long nail his chin slowly. “Which girl?” asked Xiumin. Elisqtur laughed again and suddenly her eyes glared toward us. We knew, she already knew we are here.

            “RUN!” said Chanyeol. We quickly ran away but all the witch quickly ran toward us.

            “What is this, M.J?!” Naeun asked me with a screamed. “I cant run any- woahh!!” suddenly Kris lifted Naeun up and they flew on the air. “Chanyeol, we need to do something!” I turned my head, facing Chanyeol while running.

            “DO WHAT HUH?!”

            “Anything! Use our power, come on,”

 

            Chanyeol rolled his eyes before he used his power. He threw all the fire toward the wicthes and yes! 1 or 2 wicthes fall down.

            Suddenly, someone covered my mouth and pull me toward the tree. “Shh!” I heard a voice and saw all the wicthes ran passing us. “Lu-luhan?!” I shocked. “Our school will be attack! Hoya and Myungsoo is Elisqtur’s son!” Luhan told me.

            I shocked when I heard that. “Xiumin, we need to save Xiumin,Sehun,Hayoung and.. where is Chanyeol?!” I asked Luhan again and again. Luhan covered my mouth again. “That is why I kidnap you. We need to do something!”

            I just nodded my head. “Sorry Im late,” suddenly a tanned boy appeared in font me, “Hey Minyun,” he winked at me. “Er Min- who?” “Dont lie at me, Minyun. I knew this is you.. XIumin told us before,” Kai winked again. Luhan smacked his head. “Dont . Kai, come on,” Kai laughed and used his power to  transport us to the school as soon as possible.

 

**

           

            Hayoung covered her head when she heard all the student screamed because witches started to attack AkMa school. “Oppa!” Hayoung cried. “Sehun oppa..” she cried again but no sign of Sehun here.

                       

            “Hayoung,” Hayoung heard avoice. She lifted her face and saw Myungsoo waved toward her. “Myungsoo..?” “Hayoung, come here! We need to run. Come on,” Myungsoo whispered. Hayoung nodded her head. She quickly stood up and ran toward Myungsoo.

            “I will protect you okay?” Myungsoo said before smirked. “O-okay...”

 

**

 

            “Hayoung!!!” Sehun searched for Hayoung but he not found his younger sister. “Hayoung..” he cried. “Sehun!” suddenly Sehun saw Luhan, me  and Kai ran toward him.

            “Hyung, I cant find Hayoung!”

            “We need to find Kyuhyun right now,” said me.

 

            They looked confused but I told them to follow me. When we arrived at the toilet, we saw Kyuhyun walked around the sink. “Finally you are here... where is Chanyeol?” “He...”

            “Im here!” we heard Chanyeol’s voice from the back. “Good. Hayoung had been kidnap by Myungsoo just now. You all need to save her! Or.. Elisqtur will use her as her thing after this,”

            “What thing mean?” asked Luhan. Kyuhyun shook his head, mean he don’t know. “The book that I told you.... its can destroyed all the evil witches. That is why Elisqtur want the book to be destroyed but she cant,” Kyuhyun sat at the edge of the sink.

            “You see this? A dragon..” Kyuhyun made a round shape used his finger on the sink ground. “Dragon..Kris...” Chanyeol whispered. “We need Kris...?” asked Chanyeol to Kyuhyun.

            Kyuhyun nodded his head. “Why with that symbol?” Kai asked Kyuhyun. If you can break this code, a secret door will open and you will find how to attack all those crazy witches and the secret of Oh’s family.”

 

**

 

            Naeun and Kris hided in the cave. They took a deep breath when they finally escaped from the witches. “Naeun.. we need to go to the school and find them,” “Kris, I still not understand. What is wrong right now?!” Naeun screamed.

            Kris told Naeun everything and Naeun shocked. “Lets go, I have a big plan,” Naeun clapped her hands. Kris rolled his eyes. “No Naeun..” “Come on! Its must be great. Ready for tornado?” Naeun laughed.

            Naeun made a big tornado. “Jump!” Naeun screamed before jumped into the tornado followed by Kris. “You such as crazy girl!” “I know!! Hahaha..” Naeun laughed again. “Lets go to the school!” Naeun commanded her tornado.

 

**

 

            “What they do to Hayoung right now..?” Sehun cried while hugging Chanyeol. “She will save. Im worry about Xiumin right now,” Luhan sighed. I tilted my head to the left, thinking about something.

            Suddenly, I heard a bam from somewhere. We though someone attacked us but we totally wrong. Its Kris and Naeun who slammed the school’s wall. They gave us a grinned and laughed. “Awesome right?” Naeun asked. Kris looked dizzy and just nodded his head. Dont know what he should do right now. Chanyeol shook his head before pulled Kris’s hand to follow him.

            When they reached the sink, Chanyeol told Kris to do something with those symbol but Kris looked lost. “Why with that symbol?” asked him. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “Kyuhyun say you the one who can broke this stupid symbol!” “Hey, don’t call its as stupid” Kyuhyun warned Chanyeol.

            “Urh ohh.. hello...??” Kris waved his hand toward Kyuhyun slowly. “Hey yo Yifan!” Kyuhyun waved back.

            “So.. why should I do, huh?” asked Kris again. We silent about a few minutes. “Your power is flying right? Like dragon?” Luhan asked Kris. He put his hand against the toilet wall. Kris just nodded his head. But suddenly, I saw something. There was a lines at the dragon symbol. 

            “OUCH! What the heck are you doing?!” Kris yelled at me when I cut his finger’s skin. Just a small cut, using my nail. I pulled his finger toward the dragon symbol and Kris’s blood dropped on it.

 

            Suddenly the sink had been split into two and we saw stairs under it, “What the heck is this?” asked Kris.

 

“WOW! Amazing supa boom lala..” Kyuhyun dance happily. “What is this?” asked me wondering. “You all, go down there. Just walk and keep walking until you find a door. Open it and you will be in Elisqtu’s house!” Kyuhyun grinned. We facing each other and gulped, for real duh?

 

            Chanyeol smirked a little bit before stepped on the stair. “We need to save Xiumin!” Luhan followed Chanyeol from back. “Hyung.. lets go. We need to search for Hayoung,” Sehun pulled my shirt to follow him. I just gave a nodded.

            When we reached the ground, suddenly Chanyeol hugged my shoulder and I blushed. “Arghh what are you doing?” I asked him. “Protect you,” he said. I saw Kai smirked at me. Oh no.. please don’t say he already told Chanyeol.

            Kai shook his head like he knew what in my mind right now. “Just shh..” Luhan put his finger on his mouth. We followed him from the back slowly. “There!” Naeun’s pointed her finger toward a small door there. “We need to get in. I feel a black power at the door,” said Luhan.

            “So, what should we do?” asked me. “We need a spell,” replied Luhan. We just nodded our head. “Let me erm.. try?” Naeun lifted her hand. “Naeun, NO!” I grabbed her hand. “Oh please, M.J? Its must be fun?” Naeun winked at me before shuffled .

            When she reached the door, Naeun wore her pink glove before faced us “For protection. Who know right? This door must be dirty.” Said naeun before twisted the door-knob.

            Amazing! The door was open! “Wow, its really just a glove?” asked Kris curiously. “I bought it, so I don’t know. Step in!” Naeun stepped into the dirty and ugly room. We coughed for a few time.

            “Is this really a house..?” asked Sehun. “Where is the box? Golden box?” I glanced around the room but found nothing. Suddenly I heard something from the corner room.

            “Xiumin!!” Luhan almost screamed. He quickly ran toward Xiumin. His mouth hade be covered by a piece of cloth and his hands and ankles had be tied by a rope. Luhan untied the cloth. Xiumin coughed. “M.J... uhuks! Ha-hayoung in trouble right now.. save her. The person who can save Hayoung is you!” said Xiumin. He coughed again.

            “Hoya and Myungsoo is a devil!” Xiumin bited his lips.  “Xiumin, do you know where is Hayoung?”  Chanyeol asked while checked a few books there. “The box .. with h-her. Go to the forest right now or Hayoung will death-meat!” Xiumin quickly stood up and ran away followed by us.

            “God, please.. save Hayoung,” Sehun cried. “She will,” I whispered.

 

 

            “STOP.. there is Hayoung,” Xiumin pointed towarda big tree and Hayoung hang at a big tree while all the witches laughed when Hayoung kept screaming.

            “Everyone! Today.. we can taste Oh’s generation blood!” Elisqtur said and laughed. All the witches shouted happily. The their own ugly lips, waiting for the blood.

            “Ahhh!!” Hayoung screamed when she saw a sharp knife near her neck. “Hyung, the will kill Hayoung!” Sehun quickly ran toward Hayoung and hugged her. He also kicked the witch, who holded the knife.

            “Damn Sehun!” Chanyeol quickly helped Sehun to untie Hayoung. “Oppa!!!”  she hugged her brother when Chanyeol done untied Hayoung. “Attack!” Luhan yelled. We attacked all the witches used our power.

            Half of  the witches died. We in pained right now because of witches power attacked us back. Elisqtur flied toward Sehun and Hayoung before grabbed Sehun’s back neck from behind. She lifted Sehun on the air and threw him. Sehun growned in pain.

            “OPPA!” Hayoung tried to run toward Sehun but Elisqtur quickly grabbed Hayoung’s neck from behind. “I need your blood!” Elisqtur stuck her tounge out, she wanted to slit it into Hayoung’s mouth.

            “Elisqtur! Please stop it!” I screamed. “She will never ever hear you..” Chanyeol whispered.

            Suddenly, Elisqtur turned her face facing me. “Minyun.. you are here..” she laughed. I was so shocked because she can regonized me. I turned my head toward Chanyeol slowly and he just smirked at me.

            “Someone in trouble..” he said. “HELP!” Hayoung screamed again when Elisqtur tried to drink her blood. Luhan quickly attacked Elisqtur from behind but he cant.

            “Help me..” Hayoung’s voice sound stuttered and her skin changed to blue color. She looked pale because the witch started to drink her blood.

            Before I could attacked the witch, someone grabbed my hand and gave me something. A book. I saw Xiumin smiled at me before passed away. “Go! Xiumin will be okay,” Luhan pushed me away. I quickly opened the book and I saw a lot of spell.

            “You fking witch!” Sehun took a knife and stabbed Elisqtur from the back. We all shocked when we watched the scene. Sehun looked so angry. Elisqtur groaned. “!” she moaned while searching for the knife witch was stabbed at her back. Hayoung cried on the ground. She kept coughing.

            Finally I found the perfect spell to kill all the evil witches here. I read the spell slowly before I felt something at my hand. I lifted it and saw a white blue light. Its so beautiful. I quickly ran toward Elisqtur and pointed the light toward her chest. She moaned and kept because of the pain. Im scared. Yes, Im was so scared. Elisqtur’s skin was burned.

            After a few minutes, Elisqtur’s body be a ‘trash’ that nobody wanted to collect its. I fall on the ground and took a deep breath. Its was so hard to do this.  “Minyun..” I heard Chanyeol’s voice, so closed to my ears. I closed my eyes, feeling nervous because he already knew my big secret. “Minyun.. are you... okay?” I also felt he hugged me from back. This. This is the thing that I really wanted. I crying in his hugged.

            “Im okay...”

            “Good.. I though you don’t Minyun,”

 

            Chanyeol released the hugged and sat next to me. “Lets help Hayoung and Sehun. They must be tired,” “Yeah..and hey.. I think we already lost the exam,” I fake-laughing when I said it. Chanyeol just kept silent.

 

            BAM! Suddenly we heard a bang from the forest. “ guys! Its Myungsoo and Hoya!” Kai suddenly appeard in front us. We both quickly ran toward the forest and told Kai to take care of Hayoung and Sehun.

            When we stepped into the forest, we saw Myungsoo’s and Hoya’s red eyes that is mean they are so mad.”YOU KILL MY MOTHER!” Myungsoo yelled at me. His eyes was fully red, their nail also long and dirty. “I WILL KILL YOU!” Hoya threw us something that we don’t know what is it.

            “We not kill her. You mother want to kill an innoncent kid!”

            “Like I care? Im the one who bring her here!” Myungsoo’s yelled at me again. Im shocked. Myungsoo brought Hayoung here? How come? “Myungsoo..why you do this?” asked me.

            “Stupid question! Of course I want Oh’s blood!” Myungsoo wanted to attack me but Chanyeol attacked him first. I saw Myungsoo’s and Hoya’s body on the ground. Blood everywhere.

            “They already die..” said Kris.

 

 

**

 

            Hayoung and Sehun sat on the ground along with us in the forest. “I heard Kyuhyun already gone,” said Luhan smiling. “Did his soul already rest in a piece?” Xiumin wiggled his brow. Luhan knocked his head and said “Yes he did!” we laughed.

            “I cant believe Myungsoo and Hoya is wicth’s son. Like hey, they are so damn handsome!” Naeun pouted.

            “Hey all lady and gentleman!” Kai waved at us. Kris walked toward Sehun and gave him something. A book. Maybe.. that book.

 “You should take care of this book okay..?”

“But hyung, how about if they try to attack me?”

“No they will not Sehun,”

 

            “We will protect our percious baby,” Chanyeol hugged Sehun from back. I gave Sehun a sweet smiled. “Hyung, you already know M.J is a girl right?” Kai suddenly asked. Im shocked and quietly told him to shut up! Chanyeol laughed before nodded. Omg! This is my first time saw he laughed like that.

            “I already know from the beginning. This boy is Minyun,”

 

            “Yaaa!!! How come?!”

 

            “Stupid. Your brother is my friend. He told me about your TG from boy to the girl without knowing im your crush!” Chanyeol laughed again followed by others. I felt like I wanted to hide my face into the sand right now! Arghh! Super hate my brother.

 

            “Lets say this.. Ho Minyun, will you mine? Will be the light who always humiliates me every day, time and second?” Chanyeol smiled sweetly at me. Other cheers up poking me. I felt my cheeks was blushing. I nodded slowly before he suddenly attacked me with a warm hugged.

 

            “I love you,”

 

            “Err.. I.. Love you too??”

 

            “Why its sound like a question?”

 

            “Really? Haha..”

 

            Awkward laughed and I knew it.

 

            “Yes! Finally Equestria already peace!!” Hayoung screamed. “Lets go home and prepare for Chanyeol and Minyun wedding!” teased Naeun. I knocked her head for a few times.

            “Haha I will join,” Xiumin winked. “You guys so annoying,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 

            “You guys want to know? Naeun and Kris is a new couple too..” Luhan smirked. We turned our head facing Kris and Naeun with a shocking face. They just gave us a shyly smiled.

            “EEE!! We should prepare for your wedding too!” I said and laughed.

 

            Yehet! Finally I made it. Chanyeol is mine and only mine. This is a Magician’s Love Story. I cant believe, my crush already mine. How about you guys? Come on! Go cacth your crush RIGHT NOW!

            _____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

pic004demoji_47307decoojp.gifshort update

pic004demoji_47307decoojp.gifsorry for my grammar and the wrong spelling

pic004demoji_47307decoojp.gifFinally updatte after a few month T0T

pic004demoji_47307decoojp.gifsorry if its so bored heehe because its hard to make supernatural story

pic004demoji_47307decoojp.gifComment, upvote or Suscribe maybe? *blinked*

pic004demoji_47307decoojp.gifNice to meet you! ^^ /waved/