The first day being a BOY

Magician's Love Story

The First Day being a BOY

 

 

So here I am! In front of the roomdoor. I slided my card and the door opened. I stepped into it and suddenly “AHH!” a few of papers flew toward me. “SORRY!” I heard someone screamed.

            I saw a boy with a rainbow hair bowed at me a few time. “Im so stress with my homework so I flew its away. Im so sorry!” he bowed again. I giggled oh okay, manly giggled .. oh.. sound weird but nah.. “Its okay. Anyway, Im new student here,” I said with a cheerful voice.

            I glanced around the room. Wow! So huge! I can see 4 bedroom in it. One television, good! Our study-desk placed at the 4 corner in the room. I can see one computer on the rainbow’s boy desk. The another one desk only got books and a laptop while the another one only.. okay? One book only? Im shocked. Who’s desk is this? I shook my head.

 (same bed but got 4 bed in this room)

 

           

            “Hello! Welcome here. Im Oh Sehun. You can call me Sehun,” suddenly the boy said.

            “Im Ho Min Jung, you can call me M.J if you want. And.. what is your power anyway? What grade are you?” I asked him while closed the door.

            “My power is wind and Im in the 2nd grade. How about you M.J?” Sehun grab my hand and forced me to seat on the his bed. “Im in the 4th grade,” I told him with a smiled. “Really?! Wow, 4th grade is the best grade right now! Omo, you need to reached the 6th grade and you can be the trainee for being an alpha,” Sehun jumped with a sat position. He look so hyperactive. Im laughed. Haish.. if he know Im a girl, he will shocked. Girls cannot be an alpha unless they from a Alpha generation since 100-150 years a go.

            Suddenly, the door opened and we saw a tall guys walked into the room. He looked at me and waved. “New?” he asked. I nodded my head. “Im Wu YiFan, your roommate. You can call me Kris,” he said while took something in his drawer before leaving.

            “Ahh M.J, I forgot to tell, you will stay here with me, Kris hyung and Chanyeol hyung!” WHAT? Im shocked. C-Chanyeol? Im almost fainted. My crush will be my roommate? I cannot told you how I felt right now. I felt like I wanted to jumped from the cliff right now!

            “O-oh.. ahh anyway Sehun, we got class right now right?” “I almost forgot! Aishh come on M.J,” Sehun took his backpag from his chair and ran toward the door but “Ouch!” he fall on the ground. I shook my head when I saw that. “Sehun, you cant use your penetrating power. Teacher already spell at the all door here right?” I asked him.  I quickly help the pity boy.

            “Wahh M.J, you know teacher already spell this door even you new here? Daebak!” Sehun clapped his hand. Aishh why this boy so cute? I ruffled his hair and told him that we only got 10 minutes before the class started.

*****

            I knocked the door before heard someone asked me to came in. I slided the door and bowed at the teacher.

            “Hello, my name is Ho Min Jung, annyeong,” I said. The teacher nodded her head and told me took a seat. I glanced around the class before I saw someone familiar. Oh, its Lee Naeun! My bestie. Glad, her  seating partner is me and I was ‘gone’ hehe I mean, Minyun is gone so I can took my own place.

            I put the backpag on the chair and smirked at her. “Wow, you look so handsome M.J,” she winked at me. I stucked my tounge and focused at the teacher back. Her name is Mrs.Xi, she teached us about how to make spell using science. Not all of us can make spell but at least we know the spell if something happen to us.

            “So, who want to-“ BAM! “Teacher, sorry Im late,” someone said. That voice.. its belonged to Kris. I turned my head, looked at Kris. Suddenly, I saw a tall boy stepped into the class camly. His face look so cold, he not smiled all talked. I bited my pen when I looked how cool he is. He is my crush! Park Chanyeol!

            “You can take your seat Kris,” said Mrs.Xi. Kris nodded. “Okay, lets back to our class, who want to read the spell that I teach you last week?” asked her.

            Gayoon lifted her hand up. “Okay Gayoon. I want you to make extra thing okay? Can you please make this seedlings being a tree using science and spell? Oh, and the tree is not so big, just a small one,” Mrs.Xi put the seedlings on Gayoon’s desk. Gayoon nodded her head slowly.

            “Okay class, lets go to the lab,” when we heard the announment we quickly made a line and walked toward the lab together.

            When we arrived at the lab, Mrs.Xi told Gayoon to made the project back. First, Gayoon spell the flying-spell and she’s flying but not so high as Kris. Kris is good with this spell.

            After that, she put the seedlings into the  bowl, put some Purifier water in it. Purifier water is used to made the seedlings grow faster. When the bowl already full with water, moving meant she read the spell.

            “Prutty, Patutti, can you grow faster same like me?” - Gayoon

            “Frutty, Fatutti, can you grow faster than me?”

 

            Suddenly I heard someone spell the wrong spell. I turned my head and saw Chanyeol smirked. Wait.. he is so tall and he just said Frutty, Fatutti, can you grow faster than me?” GROW FASTER THAN ME. He already so damn tall so thats mean.

            “Ahh!” I heard Gayoon screamed when the seedlings became a big tree but glad Mrs.Xi made the tree became a seedlings back. Gayoon so shocked. “Gayoon, look like you still don’t know how to made spell don’t you?” asked Mrs.Xi

            Gayoon shook her head a few time. “N-no, I-“ “Gayoon, you will has a test! If you not pass it, I will make sure you will go back to the 3rd grade!” said Mrs Xi. Gayoon sobbeb. She can believed this.

            A half of my classmates shocked. They know Gayoon is the most good magician to making a perfect spell. I glared toward Chanyeol. What is wrong with my lovely crush? Why he do that to Gayoon? Arghh!! I will asked him after this.

            When the class end, I quickly walked toward Chanyeol and grab his arm. “Why you do that to Gayoon?” I asked nevoursly. This is the first time I talked to my crush after 2 years Im in love with him.

            Chanyeol just looked at me before walked again. “H-hey! W-w-hy you do that?” I walked beside if. Ahhh why his leg so long? I cant catched him. “I hate class,” he said with a lower voice. I raised my brow. “What? You hate class? Wow, how come you can be the 4th grade for magician world?” I asked him.

            He glared at me angrily. Im scared as hell. He walked away, leaving me counfusly. I should asked Sehun what is wrong with Chanyeol.

            “Hey Naeun!” I hugged Naeun when we arrived in the canteen. “Hey M.J! y boy,” she winked. “Arghh stop that Naeun, Im straight,” I rolled my eyes. We both took our breakfast like sandwich and a cup of tea.

            We took a seat near the big mirror. We can see a big pond from here. “So M.J, how your day?” Naeun asked. “Heol, you know right Chanyeol made a problem in the class before?” “WHAT? Chanyeol WHAT?” her eyes became widened.

            “He the one who made Gayoon like that. He spell a wrong word.. poor Gayoon. I hope she pass the exam,” I sighed. Naeun fisted her hand angrily. “I want to kill that bastard! How could him!” Naeun bited .

            “Keep calm Naeun and.. I need to go right now. Bye,” I waved at her. I need to find Sehun and asked him.

**

 

 

            I slided the card before the door opened by itself. The first thing I saw was Sehun, who played computer game happily and Kris- arghh!! I covered my face. Kris, he not wearing any shirt, just his school’s pant only.

            “Hey M.J, what is wrong with you?” asked Kris. I checked him  between my fingers that I opened its slightly. Fuhh he already wore his shirt. I un-covered my face and flashed a smiled at him. “Erghh Im just shock hehe..” Im laughed.

            “Anyway M.J, I know you noticed  Chanyeol do that right?” suddenly he asked me. I raised my brow, not understand what he said. Kris sighed. “Chanyeol.. he the one who made Gayoon like that right?” I processed the word before nodded. Oh, so that what he wanted to told me.

            “Erkk.. how you know?”

            “Geez M.J, I saw you turned your face toward Chanyeol. M.J, you need to ignore that boy. He’s so cold. Cold than what you think,” after Kris finished talking, the door opened. Its Park Chanyeol walked into this room. He threw his backpag on the ground and sat on the bed.

            He lifted his head, facing me. “No need to know about me,” he said codly. I looked at him weirdly. “Why-“ “because I hate class, don’t you understand?!” he yelled. I hugged Kris suddenly. I just wanted to asked him about in the classroom before but- why I never noticed he always cold like this? If I know this, I will never ever like him!

            “Chill Chanyeol. He new here,” Kris rubbed my back. “M.J, just ignore him,” he said. I nodded my head slowly. Gosh! Why suddenly his eyes travelled all my body. I hided at Kris’s back.

            “Chanyeol, you need to take your bath. So smelly!” Sehun screamed but his eyes still focused on the computer. Chanyeol groaned before walked toward the bathroom. Kris patted my shoulder and told me to ignored him for the 3rd time. I just nodded but in my heart, I wanted  to talk with him. My crush...

**

             

            The next day, Gayoon not here. She at the test room of course. I hope she will pass her test.

            My class was so noise until the classroom door had been slided by someone.oh of course its Park Chanyeol. All student in my class being silent. They also whispered to each other.

            “He the reason why Gayoon need to take  her tes back”

            “He such as evil”

            “Why he here? This school no need him,”

            I glared at him. Wow, he looked so relax, put his backpag on the chair and buried his face into his arms. I smirked when suddenly an evil planned suddenly poppin up in my mind. “Give this body hop and make it very weak,” Im giggled  but suddenly, i felt my stomach hurted. I faced him and I shocked when I saw he smirked toward me. Knowing that he used the spell before me, I quickly poked Naeun slowly. She raised her brow while eating some chocolate.

            “Im hurt! My cr-... err he.. he use spell at me,”  my index finger was shaking when I pointed toward him. Naeun just shrugged and continued ate the chocolate. “Naeun.. help me...” “Aish M.J! its your fault. Don’t play with him if you want him love you back,” Naeun pinched my arm. Im moaned. Erghh! My stomach hurted and now she made my right arm  hurted.

            “Dont worry,  your pain will be gone soon,” Xiumin, who sat in front of me said. He tapped his chin before continued his word “You like him don’t you? Euu.. gay,” Xiumin smirked. I rolled my eyes. I know his ability is reading mind. But erghh.. I hate when someone reading my mind.   

            “So what if Im gay huh?” I asked codly. “Sorry but if you’re gay, Mr.Chu will kick you out,”

            “Huh, like I care with that Mr.Chu. you know, he is a octopus!” Naeun suddenly talked. She crossed her arms. “You know, he..he.. wore my pink ribbon! Arghh I hate him!” Naeun fisted her hands. “I really want to kill him!” Naeun said angrily. I can see a smoke came out from her ears or maybe not.

            Xiumin laughed. “Yeah, you know him right. Such as diva. And oh, your stomach already good? Or you want to go to the restroom?” asked Xiumin. I just shook my head. I told Naeun to exchange our place for a while because  I wanted to lend my head againt the window.

            Silently, I glanced toward Chanyeol, who is talking to Kris. Before I could closed my eyes, I heard someone whispered. When I opened my eyes, Im so shocked when I saw Sehun smiled happily in front of me.

            “M.J! lets go! 4th grade and 2nd grade will playing together. Woooppss.!” Sehun lifted his hands up and turned around. “Oh ok..” that.. only that word I can replied.

            “Argeu!!!! Yeahhhh!! Everyone!! Lets change our school uniform. We will use our magic TODAY!” Zelo from 2nd grade screamed from his class. Wow, his voice was so louded. I facepalm.

            2nd grade student was so hyperactive than 4th grade student. We totally study and study while 2nd grade student study while playing. 1st grade student? The love playing around than study. 3rd grade student love study more than using their magic.

            How about 5th grade student? Only Yunho, Jessica, Daehyun and Luna at there so that’s mean they’re the most powerful student in our school. If they passed their exam this end of the year, they can joined the 6th grade class but if they not passed its, they need to stay. Its really hard to being an alpha. Yunho and Daehyun really wanted to be an alpha but its so hard.

            Just imagine, this end of the year, four of them need to facing the evil witch in the Mosculer Forest, the most dangerous forest in Halvarey. The witch name Elusqtar. So weird right but yes that is her name.

            Elusqtar is a teacher in the Mosculer Forest. She used to teached all the witch in the forest. She also helped AkMa school for 5th grade student for their test. Hurmm she so nice too hehe..

            Okay, anough with that. I followed Sehun toward the change-room. Suddenly, I remembered that the no individual room for change-room for boy. We used to change its together. Im gulped.

            “Urmm Sehun! I-I will change in the toilet because.. urghh! M-my stoamach hurt!”

            “Ahh M.J. lets me joined you!” Sehun said. Zelo hugged my shoulder and told me to joined me too. I sighed. What’s wrong with them?

            “No.. its okay! Both you just go okay? BYE!” I quickly ran at the corridor using my power but I immediately stopped when I remembered about the rules. I turned my head and gladed because Zelo and Sehun not followed me. Fuhhh.. geez those boys.

            I made a walked toward the toilet.. of course a namja toilet hehe.. I opened the door and searched for the most clean cubicle (what is cubicle? Haha xD I found in AFF lol) . after I found its, I stepped into its.

            Before I made a changed, suddenly I heard a footstep and someone talking. I made my body fly and closed my right ears toward the door.

            “Are you sure about that?”

            “Yes, he is SHE! Freaking SHE!”

            “So, that M.J is she?”

            “Yes, M.J is Minyun..”

 

            I gulped. Oh my god! Someone already knew my identity. My body shaking before I relized the voice belonged to Myungsoo and Hoya. They from the 3rd grade student and my enemy too.

            “Lets make sure she will be kicking out by Mr.Chu because change his gender,” Myungsoo said.

            “Hurmm.. I don’t know where you know this but that plan sound nice!” Hoya clapped his hand one time.

            I closed my eyes slowly. I need to do something but.. where he know this?!

            “Ahh easy babe.. she is my enemy so I know how her eyes look a like,” Myungsoo said again.

            Arghh!! I need to do something right now!! M.J, you really need to do something RIGHT NOW!

**

 

“Hey guys! Sorry im late,” I waved toward Xiumin, Naeun, Hayoung, Sehun and Kris. They waved at me back.

            Suddenly, I saw Myungsoo and Hoya whispered to each other while their finger kept pointed toward me. Im gulped. I need to do somthing!

            “Hey hyung, eonni! How about we play our magic here!” Sehun jumped while hugging Kris’shoulder. Aishh.. so hyperactive. “No,” said Kris. “Why?! Ahh Hyung!” sehun pouted cutely.

            “Ya oppa, don’t be to childish!” Hayoung, Sehun’s younger sister poked his shoulder. “Okay than.  I will be a cold guy same like Chanyeol,” Sehun made a derp face. “Like who?” I saw Chanyeol grabbed Sehun’s hair from the back. Sehun moaned while kicking Chanyeol’s leg..

            Kris shoved his hand into the pocket before talked “Lets practice for our exam next month,” “Oh, what practice with has next month?” asked Naeun wondering. “I don’t know, maybe try to flirt Taemin?” Kris smirked. Naeun hissed.

            “Oh Naeun, where is Minyun?” asked Kris suddenly. I tried to be cool in front of them. “Ah, Minyun already change her school,” Naeun answered camly. Good job friend! Love you! Kris laughed. “We will take an exam.. urmm..we will go to the mountain,” answered Kris.

            Naeun raised her brow. “which mountain?”

“ Equestria mountain. Your place,” Chanyeol spoked. His eyes focused at his shoes. Suddenly I heard someone clapping their hand. Speak to the devil huh? I saw Myungsoo and Hoya clapped their hand. I tried to read what in their mind but I almost forgot that we still not learn it. sighed! Urghh I hate it! I know they had a big plan right now.

“Equestria? WOW! Its your place hyung,” Hayoung smiled at me. I smiled back. Hehe Equestria? I never go there before so how can I know how the place was? Keep cool Minyun, keep cool!

**

           

            Now we in our room, do what we wanted to do. Sehun? Geez that boy, always playing computer game. Kris.. huurmm this guy keep flying like huh -_- CHanyeol, my crush.. urmm.. he sat on the bed while staring toward the Halvarey Forest. I kept staring toward his face. The moon made his face looked clearly. I smiled while  tapping the pen on the table.

            His eyes

            His lips

            His face

           

            PAP! “Hey hyung,” “AHH!” I screamed and that made Kris and Chanyeol turned their face toward me. “Hyung, you always scream almost like a girl,” Sehun laughed cutely.

            “Dont do that to hyung, Sehunnie,” I pinched his cheeks. “Hyungs will have an exam at Equestria Mountain right? Aish.. I will be alone..” Sehun pouted. “We need to, Sehuna, if not, we cant go to the 5th grade?” asked Kris. Sehun suddenly lifted his body and hugged Kris. “I scared to sleep alone, hyung..” “Ya sehun, you have Zelo right? Don’t be childish,” Chanyeol glared at Sehun.

            Sehun stuck his tounge and said “Hyung never care about me! That is why I love M.J hyung and kris hyung more than you!” “Whatever..” Chanyeol closed his eyes while leaned his body againt the window. Cool guy ever.

            “Sehun, don’t sad okay? Hyung will always here,” said me, tried to make him happy. Sehun nodded before hugged attacked me. “Love you hyung!! Lets sleep! Fighting for tomorrow okay?” he ran toward his bed before jumped on it. I just shook my head. So cheerful.

**

 

            At the night, I heard something. I opened my eyes and noticed the door was opened.

            “Hey..” I almost screamed but a hand covered my mouth. “Its me, Chanyeol,” I nodded slowly before he released his hand. “You hear something?” asked him. I nodded for a couple time. He put his finger to his mouth, mean he told me to zip my mouth. I followed him from behind.

            We walked along the dark corridor because its already 3AM. “Chanyeol.. im scared,” “you a guy..” said Chanyeol lazily.

            We heard a voice came from the toilet. Suddenly, Chanyeol grabbed my hand to follow him. Im so happy when our hand was touched. We stopped infront of the toilet room, number 1. We heard someone crying. Chanyeol knocked the door before asked “Who is this?” but no voice replied him. “I asking you.. don’t play with me or I will ing smashed this door,” Chanyeol asked again. Wow! He easily lose his temper.

            After a few minutes, we saw something fly from the top and sat on the sink witch is at the middle of the toilet. (same like in harry potter =D)  . “Dont you dare,” said the voice. Chanyeol walked toward it. “Who are you?” asked him. “Im Kyuhyun... the next alpha but I die 100 years ago,” said Kyuhyun camly. He twisted the pipe and washed his hand.

            “Really? ing 100 years ago? Where is your body right now?” Chanyeol smirked. Kyuhyun replied Chanyeol’s smirked before spoke. “My body? I don’t know where but the thing that I know is, I stay here almost 100 years. Nobody can see me but its amazing because you both can,” he looked at Chanyeol and me.

            “Kyuhyun.. h-how you die?” asked me bravely. He looked okay though. Not like Chanyeol.

            Kyuhyun jumped from the sink and walked. “war... 100 years ago, a war happened. Im die when I try to save this place. You must be laugh because I try to save this toilet but no.. there is something important here,” Kyuhyun said. We raised our brow when we heard that. Something important? What is that?

            Kyuhyun sighed and continued his word “ I read a book from the library and found somthing amazing. I came here and tried to break the code but I cant. Can you.. please do it to me?” Kyuhyun looked at us with his puppy eyes. Chanyeol and I facing to each other. We don’t know what to said.

            “Where is the book?” I asked Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled. “Our leader, Alpha Oh already kept it 100 years ago. You need to find its with your own,” “Alpha Oh?! Which  Oh?” I asked a stupid question. Chanyeol tilted my head slowly.

            “Alpha Oh is from Sehun’s family. Sehun never know about it but I heard mrs Jung talked about this once. I think they plan something to Sehun,” Chanyeol said while tapping his chin. My eyebrow was frowned that time. Oh Sehun?! Wow! This is WOW!

            “Lets ask Sehun to take the book from the leader,”

            “No, we cant.. that rainbow boy cannot know about its. He is the next target for the evil witch here,” Kyuhyun said.

            “Which witch? Elusqtar?” asked me again. Kyuhyun shook his head. “No, its Elusqtar’s sister, Elisqtur.. the most powerful witch here. She try to find Oh’s grandchild right now. You need to protect Oh Sehun no matter what,” said Kyuhyun before dissaspeard. We shocked.

            Chanyeol ran out from the toilet followed by me. We need to do somthing to protected Oh Sehun.

            When we arrived, Chanyeol quickly ran toward Sehun and saw he still slept. Chanyeol poked Kris’s shoulder and told him everything. Kris so shocked and agreed to protect Sehun after this.

            But the sad thing is... we had exam this week at the mountain so, who will protected Sehun?

 

**

 

            “You already found her?”

            “yes we did”

            “Good job... now, found that boy.. we have something to do,”

 

            2 boys smirked to each other when the voice command them. “We will,”

 

**

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

pic004demoji_47307decoojp.gifshort update

pic004demoji_47307decoojp.gifsorry for my grammar and the wrong spelling

pic004demoji_47307decoojp.gifwill update chapter 2 late since ... im busy T0T

pic004demoji_47307decoojp.gifsorry if its so bored heehe because its hard to make supernatural story

pic004demoji_47307decoojp.gifComment, upvote or Suscribe maybe? *blinked*

pic004demoji_47307decoojp.gifNice to meet you! ^^ /waved/

"ainizaliza"