yongguk/daehyun

drabbles

good morning, sunshine
Pairing: bangdae
Rating: nc17

 

Yongguk rolled over, nuzzling his face into Daehyun’s neck, groaning softly. The sunlight was beaming in through the open window above their bed that they forgot to close the night before, and they both knew how this game worked. Whoever closed the window had to face the cold wooden floors and even colder apartment to start the fireplace and bring the coffee. 

“Groan all you want, I’m not moving,” Daehyun mumbled, arm thrown across his eyes to block out the offending beams of light. 

Yongguk pushed his face further into the younger’s neck, lips trailing over the soft skin. He could feel Daehyun lean into his touch, pushing his body closer to the bigger man. Two could play this game. He rolled over arm falling over Daehyun’s narrow waist as he shifted onto his stomach. Half of his body was on top of the younger’s, half on the bed, and Daehyun grunted in protest, slapping Yongguk’s back pathetically.

“This is cheating!” he groaned, as Yongguk seemed to push into him a little more, meshing their bodies together.

“No, it’s creative problem solving,” he mumbled into the warm skin of Daehyun’s neck, lips moving a little more than they needed to.

If Daehyun weren’t half asleep, he definitely would have pushed Yongguk onto the floor and buried himself in the comforter, but now he could only think about how ing warm the older was, and how good he smelled and how cute he looked when he woke up. 

Before too long, he stopped assaulting Yongguk’s back, preferring to run his fingers through thick, matted hair, as the other sighed into his skin. The arm around Daehyun’s waist tightened slightly, making it just a little hard to breathe, but it was just so great. 

“Yongguk,” he mumbled into his ear, “I’m going to win this.”

“How are you going to do that, princess?” his words were dripping mockery and ridicule, enough to make Daehyun a little aggravated. Luckily for him, Yongguk was very easily manipulated.

He threw his body weight against the other, pushing him over so Daehyun could climb on top of him and straddle his hips. He grinned down at Yongguk who blinked up at him with confusion covering his face, before leaning over him and kissing the corner of his mouth. He slowly kissed to the middle of the older’s lips, easily working Yongguk’s mouth open. He kissed slowly, ignoring the terrible taste in the other’s mouth and enjoying the way he reacted. As always, he was eager.

Hands gripped his hips and skin touched skin. 

Daehyun pulled away, gasping for air before slowly moving down Yongguk’s body, kissing and as he went. But Yongguk wasn’t going to have that, not when Daehyun had swollen lips to kiss. He tugged the latter up, reconnecting their mouths.

“I just…let me,” he grunted as he pushed Daehyun’s boxers down thick thighs. 

He fingers brushed over skin before slowly sliding over his and around his hip. Daehyun shivered at the touch, Yongguk’s cold hands leaving only goosebumps behind. Finally, Yongguk pulled him down closer, practically forcing him to lay on top of the older before his hand wrapped around Daehyun’s , thumbing the slit.

Daehyun gasped into Yongguk’s mouth, eyes squeezing shut as the older slowly brought him to his release. They both knew Daehyun liked his rough and fast, leaving little room for anything else, but just like with everything else, Yongguk was slow and patient, working everything out completely. By the time Daehyun was completely hard he felt like jumping out of his skin, ready to just explode at the smallest movement in just the right spot. 

And of course Yongguk knew. With that eating grin and talented tongue, he kissed Daehyun breathless, surprising the other when he suddenly picked up his pace. It was ruthless and kind of painful, and Daehyun’s back was arching from the sensation. 

Yongguk kissed everywhere. His neck, chest, chin, anything he could get his mouth on until Daehyun finally came all over his stomach and Yongguk’s hand. He collapsed completely, feeling his release squish between their stomachs. He shot upright, a disgusted look on his face as he looked down at the mess before looking at Yongguk, who grabbed the hem of his boyfriend’s shirt to wipe away the as if it were simply water. 

Apparently, he decided the clean up job was good enough for him, because he tucked himself back into bed and closed his eyes.

“Yongguk, what are you doing?” 

“Your , your problem. You know the rules, if only one gets off, only one cleans up,” he mumbled, ignoring his own exposed .

“And what are you going to do about that?” Daehyun asked pointedly.

“You’re going to blow me in the shower after you close the blinds and bring us our coffee,” and he rolled over burying himself into the blankets while Daehyun simply stared at him.

It took a few seconds, but the younger finally scoffed and climbed out of bed, kicking off his boxers as he went. 

“You can jack yourself off, ,” he grumbled, closing the blinds and padding out into the kitchen to get the morning coffee.