And Time...

Time and Time and Time again.

Hey loverlies. Update...long overdue. Not my best work but I wanted to put it up before I go to Japan tommrow XD XD XD I will return and sort the rest out :D Enjoy 

 

 

 

An elderly Lee Taemin stands with tears in his eyes. His Minho looking through the window at a young boy playing on the street alone.

‘What do you mean it’s almost time!?’ Taemin spoke gripping the other male’s arm. ‘It can’t be!’

‘You and I both know that when he arrives at your door. I won’t be here’. Minho whispered back, there was some fear in his voice.

Taemin glanced at the young Minho kicking a stone across the road. ‘Minho, what are you saying?’ his voice breaks. He knows exactly what he is saying.

‘I’m going to die soon’.

‘No-No it can’t be this soon. It can’t be… Minho please I cannot lose you’.

‘You won’t lose me; I’ll be right back in your life again as him’.

‘It won’t be the same!’ Taemin spat angrily but fearfully. ‘He won’t even know who I am!’.

‘And we shall keep it that way. And he cannot know who you are, and that I am him’.

‘But-’

Minho turned to his long-time lover. Pressing his lips desperately to the other. Taemin started to kiss back, but his tears got the better of him. ‘Please, please. I need you’. He sobbed. ‘We can change things. We could change your future. You can stay and we can adopt the younger you’.

‘We cannot change what will happen. If I never meet you as him and as I once remember, I will never have the beautiful life we have had’.

He sits Taemin down on the bed, as the other cries against him.

‘Taemin never forget how much I love you’. He kisses his head. ‘Remember all the memories we have made. And promise to tell him outside all our adventures. He will love them’.

Taemin nods then kisses Minho on the lips. ‘Stay with me just a little longer’. He holds Minho’s face. ‘I want you right now more than him’.

‘I will stay as long as my time gives me’.

~

With some freshly cooked ordered takeaway food. The two males sat opposite each other. And the atmosphere was very awkward.

‘So do you have any idea what we do now?’ Minho spoke taking a large bite of his slice of Pizza in hand.

‘Well I don’t know, you’re the guy who turned up in my house!’

‘Well I don’t know either, it was the old you, who had the letter from the old me in his closet, and he the old me told me to come back to this time to meet the younger you! So that you and me will live together. Only for me to die so that you meet a younger me!’

‘What?’ Taemin blinked.

‘Ugh never mind it’s too complicated to explain.’

The two boys ate in silence and starred at each other as they tried to figure out any other reason why Minho would be there. Mr Lee had never told Minho anything, except stories of them as a loving couple and Taemin wondered why on earth his older self didn’t mention how they actually met. Minho didn’t know why he had to go back, and really wondered why he was meant to be with this boy, if what Mr Lee had told him was right, they would live a long and happy life.

As the night drawled on Minho was left with one alternative the few photo’s he had brought with him.

‘All I know is that my friend Mr Lee was with this Minho guy’ Minho pointed at the photo now held in Taemin’s hand. ‘I didn’t know what he looked like because he told me these photos were all burnt in a fire, and he never told how they met or why they lived together, except as a loving couple. This Minho saved him from something and they got married – and had a kid.’

As the words left Minho’s mouth, he blinked at the realisation that he was talking about himself. That he was talking of things to come and he couldn’t help but glance over at the male beside him over. Taemin frowned too as the words sunk in and shook his head.

‘A kid? You and me –are you joking!? What are you a really a girl and give birth to a child?’

Minho nudged Taemin and snatched the picture back. ‘Don’t be silly –they obviously adopted a child’. He said running his finger over the picture of Mr Lee.

‘Not they, we Minho!’ Taemin corrected ‘If all of this is true –then you and me are going to adopt a child’ the male sighed and glanced Minho up and down. ‘You’re not even my type!’

Minho scoffed ‘Well you’re not exactly the top choice I would have either.’

‘Don’t lie –you obviously loved the older me –you spoken none stop about him all night’

‘He was the only person who gave a about me!!’ Minho snapped.

The two starred at one another for a moment longer and Taemin looked away first. ‘You should leave –we can talk about this tomorrow maybe if you are lucky it might just be a horrible dream’.

Minho stood quickly to leave but halted as he grabbed his bag. ‘Erm’

‘What?’

‘I don’t have anywhere to go?’

‘You could always try to find where you’re grandparents live, maybe they’re nice and let you stay over’ Taemin said standing too.

Minho sighed and shook his head. ‘I don’t even know who my father is, and my mother’s parents didn’t even want me, they sent me to the orphanage when I was 3 days old.’

‘Where did you live then?’ Taemin asked as he looked at the sad expression growing over Minho’s face.

Minho walked quickly over to the window facing the garden and pulled the curtain aside. His finger pointed to the large home beside it. ‘There!’

‘You lived in the sick house?’ Taemin said, and rolled his eyes as if this whole night made sense. ‘I get it now! You’re a crazy person’

‘Sick house?’ Minho said confused.

‘Yeah it’s a sick house, people go there when they are mental or going to die? At least that what my parents said.’

Minho swallowed. ‘Oh, well it wasn’t a sick house where I’m from, it was an Orphanage’

Taemin opened his mouth into an O shape. ‘Oh okay’ He then smirked. ‘Sure you’re not a sick person and just wondered over to my house?’

Minho nudged the male again. ‘Shut up! I think I have enough proof to show I am not crazy’

‘Some crazy people are a genius’.

~

Despite the fact that both boys had no idea why Minho was there yet, Taemin decided it was okay to let Minho stay at his home. One he kind of liked having some company. Two, he wanted to understand why they was meant to be together. And three Taemin wouldn’t admit it but he actually found Minho incredibly attractive.

‘I’ll sleep in here’ Minho said, as he placed his bag beside the small spare bed.

‘It gets a little cold in here, there is a draft somewhere but-‘

‘It comes from here, don’t worry, I’ve slept in this room many times… or at least I will’. He stuffed a pillow over a vent. Taemin stood awkwardly.

‘Well…goodnight then’.

‘Goodnight’.

Taemin closes the door and Minho sits down. He picks up some of the photos from his bag and looks though them. He notices that one is rather modern stuck to the back of an old picture. It’s a picture of him and Mr Lee only a few weeks before he passed. Mr Lee had been a little cheeky when Minho took this photo, pressing a kiss to his cheek. He swore back then that it was a joke. But now it meant so much more.

Minho the picture sadly. And then he cries.

‘Why couldn’t you just tell me’ he whispers.

~

Taemin sits on the floor to his bedroom. He too has a picture that Minho forgot to collect. This Minho is snuggling an older version of himself. They look happy. And Taemin can only wonder how this Minho next door could ever make him happy.

 

 

 

 

Hey hope you enjoy the story. Please comment o let me knwo if it is worth finishing or even re-editing. Much love i'll be back 3 weeks from now so until then mwah x

 

 

ChoiGiGI