Who are you?

Save Me

Sulli stepped back with a terrified look, Minho used his powers to make her fall asleep and carried her to her room, Jonghyun and the others got rid of the demon who pretended to be Taemin and went out to look for him. Minho took care of Sulli who was in a deep sleep, he looked at her lying on the bed and slightly caressed her cheek gently thinking she might get hurt if he wasn't careful. After a while he heard the guys coming inside the house, he rushed downstairs...

Minho: What happened to Taemin?

Jonghyun: He was injured, Onew already healed him, what did you do to her?

Minho: I made her fall asleep, we'll convince her that what happened was a dream and never mention this to her.

Onew: Minho, we can't stay here, she's better on her own.

Minho: Nowadays the demon activity is increasing and with her being alone here it will be worse for her, they might kill her!

Key: Alright, let's stay here for a while. Even thought we're not supposed to interact with humans.

Minho: As long as she doesn't find out what we are there won't be any problem.

Jonghyun: Let's fix this mess, she'll be suspicious if she sees it like this.

He used his powers to put everything on its place and in a blink everything was clean and organised.

Minho: Let's try not to use our powers in front or behind her.

Onew: Alright, let's all go to sleep.

They went to their rooms, and after midnight Minho walked out of his room to check on Sulli but Jonghyun was sitting in front of her door as if he was relaxing.

Jonghyun: What are you doing?

Minho: I just wanted to go the bathroom.

Jonghyun: It's over there. *points*

Minho: Thanks.

He pretended to go to the bathroom but then he overheard Sulli's voice, he went there and saw that she came out of her room and fell to the ground because of Jonghyun.

Sulli: What were you doing in front of my room?!

Jonghyun: I...I was just looking for something. *looks at Minho* Ah right, Minho told me he lost something around here and asked me for help.

Minho: Yeah, that's right, sorry.

Sulli: Why would you look for it in the middle of the night?

Minho: Well, it's important but I just saw it in my room so we should go to sleep. Did you need something?

Sulli: I was thirsty, I had a weird dream.

Minho: Let's go to the kitchen I'm also thirsty.

Jonhyun was a little nervous because Sulli had scared him and he didn't notice them leaving, after a while he went back to sleep. Sulli and Minho went to the kitchen and he poured both some water on glasses.

Minho: So, what about your dream?

Sulli: I don't know, you were in it, all of you guys.

Minho: Really?

Sulli: Yeah...but it's weird, I don't remember going to sleep.

Minho: Maybe because you were really tired.

Sulli: I think so.

Minho: What are you studying?

Sulli: I'm studying Literature, are you guys studying anything?

Minho: Ah...well, umm. You know what? It's late, why don't we talk about this in the morning?

Sulli: Ok...

They walked together to their rooms and said goodnight to each other but Jonghyun waited for him to get in his room.

Jonghyun: What are your intentions Minho?

Minho: What do you mean?

Jonghyun: You know what I mean.

Minho: Look, I'm not trying anything...I just want to protect her. That's all.

Jonghyun: I know you. You're not doing it just because it's your job, why would you feel the need to protect someone you barely know?

Minho:  Get out.

Jonghyun: Ok, but I'll make sure you don't do something stupid with that girl.

Minho: Do whatever you want.

The next day Sulli woke up early to make breakfast for all of them, she sat down for a while and started doing her homework, then the guys went out of their rooms and sat on the table.

Guys: Good morning.

Sulli: Morning everybody.

She stopped working and went to the kitchen to serve the food for them, then she noticed that Minho was missing.

Sulli: Where's Minho-ssi?

Taemin: I don't know, he should be here, he always wakes up early.

Jonghyun: I'll go get him.

Sulli: No, you guys eat, I'll go look for him.

She looked in his room but couldn't see him, then she went out after putting on a sweater and boots. She walked around her house and went a bit further away but got scared after seeing the shadow of an animal, she stepped back but bumped into Minho's chest.

Minho: What are you doing outside?

Sulli: *blush* Huh?

Minho: It's cold here, we should go back.

Sulli: O-Ok... W-Wait. Why were you outside?

Minho: *laughs* Can't I go for a morning stroll?

Sulli: Of course you can, just don't worry everyone by not telling them where you are.

Minho: Were you worried, Sulli-ssi?

Sulli: Not really. Your friends were.

Minho: Sure. Let's hurry.

They walked through the forest until they reached her house, they ate breakfast.

Sulli: I was asking Minho-ssi if you guys were studying something.

Jonghyun: Well, we...umm. We're already working.

Sulli: Really? Why do you live so far away from the city?

Jonghyun: We all have long distance jobs.

Sulli: Is that so?

Taemin: Well Key and I are teachers on an online school.

Jonghyun: Onew and I are graphic designers.

Minho: And I'm a writer, I'm just starting and I haven't been able to publish a book yet.

Sulli: Really? That's amazing.

Minho: Yeah, I guess I could help you out sometime.

Sulli: That would be great. Thanks, by the way, I have to write a story about myself but I have to write it as if I was already dead.

Minho: What? Well, I guess I could help you after we eat.

Sulli: *smiles* OK!

Jonghyun stared at them and remembered what he told Minho, he hoped that he wasn't falling in love with Sulli because that would bring chaos for all of them it could end up terribly, he managed to hide his worries and keep a conversation, the phone rang as soon as they finished, Sulli went to pick up.

Sulli: Hello? Ah, Tiffany-unnie.

Tiffany: Hey! I was wondering if I could go visit you in 10 minutes?

Sulli: What? Visit?! Umm, not today, I have a lot of homework and projects to finish. I'd rather go to your house tomorrow.

Tiffany: *disappointed* Why? Why do you insist on living alone in the woods? It's so dangerous!

Sulli: Nothing has happened to me so I have nothing to worry about.

Tiffany: You know that something could happen.

Sulli: Seriously, don't worry about me. I'll see you tomorrow.

Tiffany: Too late, I'm already in front of your house.

Sulli: What?

*ding dong*

Taemin: I'll go get it!

Sulli: No! Taemin-ssi, wait!

Tiffany got in the house and saw Taemin and the other guys, she looked amazed and confused, Sulli rushed towards her.

Tiffany: I think I know why you won't leave the woods.

Sulli: It's not because of them! They're just visiting me.

But Onew came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel, he saw Tiffany and ran to his room.

Tiffany: Do you let your visitors shower in your house?!

Sulli: Fine! They're living with me for the time being, a robber destroyed their house and until they fix it they'll stay with me.

Tiffany: Sure...Can I meet them?

Sulli: No, you have to go right now.

Tiffany: But I want to know their names!

Sulli: They're Minho, Jonghyun, Taemin, Key and Onew. Now you can go.

Tiffany: They're all so handsome!

Sulli: Unnie! You already have a boyfriend!

Tiffany: So what?

Sulli: I'll tell Nichkhun-oppa!

Tiffany: Alright alright, I'll go. Just be careful.

Sulli: Whatever.

She pushed Tiffany out of her house and after she left she breathed out and sat down on the couch to read, all days were the same, Jonghyun watched over Minho so he wouldn't try to do something else with her. But there was one night when she had finished her homework at midnight and went to her room, the others were supposedly asleep, she walked in front of Minho's room but saw the door wide open. She walked in and was unable to find him there, so she went out of the house to find him, Jonghyun felt a demon close and followed her when she got out. Everything was dark so she took a lantern and walked around as she looked for him, she didn't want to go far away from her house and just followed a path that lead to a hill, she was able to see the moon shining bright and the silouette of the person she was looking for.

She approached him carefully and sat next to him.

Sulli: Why are you here?

Minho: I like to watch the moon, specially when it's a full moon.

Sulli: It's beautiful.

Minho: Yeah, ever since we started living here I came here every night.

Sulli: Maybe I'll start doing that as well.

Minho: It would be nice to find you here.

Sulli: Yeah.

They heard a growl behind, Minho turned and saw Jonghyun, he quickly hugged Sulli and gave Jonghyun a signal to stop whatever was trying to attack them.

Sulli: What is going on? 

Minho: There are wolves around here, we should get home.

Sulli: What?

Minho: I'll run as fast as I can, just close your eyes and hold tight.

He carried her and she did as he ordered, he ran through the forest back to her house, he closed the door and laid her down in her bed, he covered her with a blanket.

Sulli: Do you think they're gone?

Minho: Yeah, go to sleep.

Sulli: O-Ok, just don't go outside.

Minho: *smiles* Of course I won't, I'll go to sleep.

Sulli: Thanks.

He slowly walked away from her but she held his hand so he would stop.

Sulli: Can you stay with me? I'm afraid of the wolves...

He gasped and looked down but then he smiled gently and sat next to her.