Ep 2 part 2

The Romantic and Idol Special Season

The camera is showing Hyunseung and Hyosung, laughing while heading to a café near the Namsan Tower.

Interview :

Pd : Both of you look close right after you meet each other.

Hyosung : It’s maybe because we are friend, well, you know, same aged chingu. So that’s why I think we are comfortable with each other.

Hyunseung : Ah..right. Who is the other female cast?

Hyosung : Wae? Do you want to change your partner right now? Keke

Hyunseung : Haha, aniya. I just know Hyuna is in this show too.

Hyosung : Eh? You know about her?

Hyunseung : Yeah, she told me yesterday without knowing I’ll be in this show too. Poor her, keke

Hyosung : Haha. Aiguu, poor Hyuna, you’ve lied to her.

Hyunseung : It’s not a lie since she didn’t ask me if I’ll be in this show. I just didn’t mention anything about being in the show. (Caption : Aigoo,poor Hyuna >.<)

Suddenly, the pd give them an envelope.

Caption : First mission??

Hyunseung : What is this pd nim? Mission?

Hyosung : eyyy,soulma it’s the mission that others did in the last season, right pd nim? You changed it right? (Caption : Yeah, it’s the mission you’re thinking about. Mianhae Hyosung~~~)

They open the envelope and Hyosung laugh when she saw the picture of people holding hands.

Hyunseung start reading the mission louder.

Hyunseung : “Hold hand with your partner at least for 1 minute. The mission must be done before you head to Jeju Island.” How should we do it pd nim? We just met as a partner today and we have to hold each other hand already?

Hyosung : I know right. Eyyy, you’re enjoying it right now, I can see it in your face pd nim. *Camera show the pd laughing*

Hyunseung : Well, there is nothing else we can do I guess. We need to do it anyway. We’ll do it now, should we? *Looking straight to Hyosung and offer his hands. Hyosung look surprised but instantly smile.* (caption : Manly Hyunseung)

Hyosung : Yeah, I guess. *Hold Hyunseung hand shyly.

The camera is focusing Hyunseung face. He was smiling happily but a little bit nervous.

Interview

Hyunseung : I did the right thing by holding her hand straight after we got the mission right? Did I?

 

Interview

Pd : How does it feels when both of you were holding hand?

Hyosung : I’m so nervous. My hand is cold at that moment I guess. His hand feels warm and it fit well with mine.

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

The other couple is also reading the same mission.

Hyuna : Eyyy, I know it would be something like this.

Jongkook : Keke, I know right. It’s alright noona, we still got an hour to complete the mission.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Eunji  and Daehyun : Holding hand?!

Daehyun : Eunji ah, will you be alright with this mission?

Eunji : Eh? Ah..of course..

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Minah and Minhyuk didn’t say anything about the mission after they read it. They walk side by side, talking about other things.

Minhyuk : What is your favourite food?

Minah : My favourite food? Mmm..Bibimbap! keke. Oppa?

Minhyuk : I love samgaetang.

Minah : Ah..Me too! *smile sweetly

Minhyuk : Have you ever gone to any date before?

Minah : Not really. I didn’t have any chance of going to a proper date like this.

Minhyuk: Then, has anyone hold your hand like this? *suddenly hold her hand* (Caption : He held her hand!)

Minah suddenly look a little bit shy with his sudden action.  She was smiling shyly and tried to hide it.

Minah : No one..

Interview :

Minah : I thought that my heart stopped at the moment he held my hand. I was extremely nervous when I feel his hand on my hand.

Pd : What do you think of him when he suddenly do the mission without telling you?

Minah : I feel overwhelmed. But honestly, he is so romantic. I swear I could fall for him if it wasn’t a mission.

 

Interview :

Minhyuk : Honestly, I don’t know why I did it, I just feel like I should done it at that moment.

Pd : How do you feel after you did it?

Minhyuk : I feel relieved since I was thinking of how I should do it after I read the mission. Her expression is so cute after I did it, and I’m glad I did it.

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Jongkook and Hyuna are walking side by side in the park.

Jongkook : Noona, do you want to eat some ice cream?

Hyuna : Hmm? Yeah, it’s a little bit hot so an ice cream would be nice.

Jongkook : Should I buy you some?

Hyuna : Keke, I would love it if you offer to buy me some.

Jongkook : Okay, let’s go and buy some ice cream for you. *Grab her hand and put their hands in his pocket*

Caption : Aww, Jongkook is so cool!

Hyuna look surprised but then she laugh a little and smile when he smile sweetly when he turn to look at her.

Interview :

Pd : How does it feels when he grab your hand and held it?

Hyuna : I was surprised of course. But then, I feel happy. It’s been too long since I feel this kind of feeling.

 

Interview :

Jongkook : Her hand is cold when I held it. Maybe she feels a little nervous. She keeps moving her finger in my hand. But I found it cute how she shyly smile and tried to hide her nervousness.

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Daehyun : Eunji ah. Do you feel hot right now?

Eunji : Not really. Wae?

Daehyun : Should we hold hand? *stretch his hand to Eunji.

Eunji : Eoh? Should we? *put her hand in his hand.

Daehyun held her hand and they walk side by side.

Daehyun : Your hand match perfectly with mine.

Eunji’s face  blush right away after he said it.

Eunji : I know right. *Showing her eye smile

Daehyun : You look really cute with your smile. *he smile and change their topic suddenly after saying it.

 

Interview :

Pd : Why did you suddenly compliment her?

Daehyun : I don’t know but she really does look pretty when she smile. That’s why I compliment her without realizing it.

 

Interview :

Pd : What do you feel when he suddenly compliment you?

Eunji :  I don’t know but at that moment, I feel nice.

Pd : How do you feel about him at this moment?

Eunji : I’m not sure but right now, I feel comfortable with him. I really like his bold personality.

Pd : Is there any chance he will be your choice later?

Eunji : I don’t know. Maybe?

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

At the airport.

Caption : All the idol will meet each other now!

Caption : Minhyuk and Minah is the first couple to arrive and they are holding hand!

Minhyuk : No one has arrive yet?

Pd : The other is on their way now.

Suddenly Jongkook and Hyuna came.

Jongkook and Hyuna : Anyeonghaseyo *slightly bow

Minhyuk and Minah : Anyeonghaseyo.

Jongkook : Oh? You’re still holding hand? *Minhyuk look surprised with the question. Minah smile shyly and both slowly letting their hands go.

Jongkook : Ahni! You should continue. Aiguu. I shouldn’t ask. Mianhae. (Caption : Late regret Jongkook ah =_=)

Hyosung and Hyunseung came.

Hyuna : Oh?! Oppa!! Aish, I’ve been fooled completely by you.

The other idol laugh when Hyuna pinch Hyunseung. Hyunseung laugh and pretend to bow.

Hyunseung : I’m sorry I didn’t say anything when I know you’ll be in this show too. Keke

Jongkook : I almost tell her before hyung but I know it’s better if she know it by herself.

Hyunseung : Well done Jongkook. *Wink

Hyuna : Aish, you should have told me Jongkook ah.

Jongkook : Mianhae Noona.

Hyosung : Don’t worry, I’ve give him advice Hyuna,keke

Hyuna : Keke, gumawo unni.

Eunji and Daehyun come while chatting happily before noticing about the other then bow.

Both : Anyeonghaseyo.

Caption : One guy is currently in surprised. *Camera turned to Jongkook.

Hyosung : Anyeonghaseyo. Daehyun ah, you didn’t tell me you’re going to this show.

Daehyun : Keke, Mianhae noona. I don’t know you’re in this show too.

Hyuna : Eunji ah. Iegobwa (Look at this). Hyunseung oppa is here and he didn’t even tell me he was going to this show too even after I told him before.

Eunji : Aigoo, poor uri unni. Oppa, I didn’t know you’re here too.

Hyunseung : Keke, I don’t you’re here too Eunji.

Pd : Okay, everyone is here so we’ll now get ready for the flight to Jeju.

Caption : All the idol is excited right now. What will happen in Jeju Island?