Ep 2 part 1

The Romantic and Idol Special Season

Ep 2

Caption : The guys and the girls first meeting

Caption : First Meeting at Namsan Tower

One girl is waiting alone at the top of the tower, looking at the scenery in front her.

Caption : Beautiful girl, even from her back. Who is it?

The girls turn around and it turn to be Hyosung.

Caption : Hyosung first meeting at Namsan Tower ^^

Hyosung : When will he arrive? *Look nervous

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Someone’s back is shown in the camera, on the way walking to the lift. (Caption : Who is the mystery guy who is heading to meet Hyosung?)

Male idol : Is she here already? I hope I’m not late~ (The face is blurred and the voice is changed)

Pd : Did you sleep well last night?

Male idol : Ahni. I was practising all night. I’ve only three hours to sleep but I can’t sleep because I keep thinking who’ll I meet today.

Pd : Who do you think you’ll meet today?

Male Idol : Eey, pd-nim. You only want to tease me with that question right? (Pd and the cameraman laugh.)

The lift finally open and he climb the stair to the top of the tower.

Caption : The male is finally coming~~

Finally, he arrive and saw Hyosung who looking at the other way.

Male idol : Ahem..Anyeonghaseyo..

Hyosung look surprised when she saw the male in front of him.

Hyosung : Omo. Anyeonghaseyo Hyunseung-shi. (Caption : Hyunseung and Hyosung both picked Namsan Tower as their place to meet)

Hyunseung : It’s nice to meet you.

Hyosung : Yeah, me too. Can I ask something? How old are you?

Hyunseung : I’m 25. We are the same age, aren’t we?

Hyosung : Eoh? Ne.

Interview

Pd : You seem to know about her already. How did you know?

Hyunseung : Well..You see..she..actually, nothing.

Pd : Are you a fan?

Hyunseung : Ah, yeah, I’m a fan.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Caption : First meeting in movie theatre.

Male idol : Should I buy something for us to eat while watching movie later? Or not maybe? Aish, what’s wrong with me? (Caption : Who is the guy that look extremely nervous now? *The camera show Minhyuk face who look like were thinking of something so hard.* It’s Cn Blue Minhyuk!)

Minhyuk : I think I should could down first. This is so nerve-wracking, it feels like I’m going up to the stage for the first time. Can’t you tell me her name pd-nim?

Pd-Nim : I can’t. I’m sorry.

Minhyuk : Should I just wait at the front door? It will be quicker to know her identity that way. (Caption : No you can’t Minhyuk ah =_=)

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Female idol : Do I look okay? I hope this dress is fine. I spend almost one hour just to pick a dress that look perfect with me today. My coordi noona almost have a headache because of me.

Pd-Nim : You look wonderful as always.

Female idol : Chincha? I hope he think so too. Is he here already?

Pd-Nim : Yes, he was already here for about 30 minutes. He already went inside the theatre now.

Female Idol : Omo, I’m late. I shouldn’t be late for a first date. (Caption : Minhyuk ah, your date is late for the first date. Would you be alright?)

PD-nim : What did your members said when you told them you’ll be in this show?

Female idol : Of course they went crazy. Everyone said that it should be them. You should see it by yourself. They told me to enjoy myself though.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Caption : Step by step, she move closer to the theatre. She look nervous, and he keep looking back, waiting for her to come.

The door opened and the female face is shown.

Caption : It’s Girls Day Minah!

She walk in the darkness because the movie had started to play and tries looking for her seat.

Minhyuk look surprised when he saw Minah sit next to her.

Minah : Ah. Anyeonghaseyo *slightly bow a little while she sit down.

Minhyuk : Anyeonghaseyo. Urm..You’re..? *whispering

Minah : Minah. Girl’s Day Minah.

Minhyuk : Ah. I’m sorry, I know you but I can’t recall just now. Do you know me?

Minah : It’s alright. You’re from Cn Blue right? Minhyuk shi?

Minhyuk : Yes. May I ask? What years you’re born?

Minah : I’m 93 liner.

Minhyuk : Ah..I’m a little older. 91-liner.

Minah : You’re oppa then?

Minhyuk : Eh? Ah, nae. Just call me oppa then.

Interview

Pd : You look surprised when she called you oppa.

Minhyuk : I am. Well, she is straightforward after I spend a day with her.

Pd : Do you think you’ll choose her in the first selection through phone?

Minhyuk : Maybe? We’ll see soon.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

 Caption : A bright girl is coming out from the car. It’s Apink’s Eunji! *Eunji came out and wave to the camera.

Eunji : This is the meeting place? I’m so nervous.

Pd : Yes, you need to go in since your partner is already there.

Eunji : Eh? He is already in there?

Pd : He’ll be playing the piano when you enter.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Male Idol : So, I’ll play any of our song when she came in?

Pd : Yes, we’ll let you know when she arrived.

Male idol : I’m so nervous. It’s been so long since I feel this feeling when I’m meeting a girl.

Pd : What do you think about dating? If you’re dating, would you tell the public?

Male idol : Me? If I really loved someone, I would want to reveal it. But of course, I’ll consider her safety first.

Pd : Ah, they told me that she had arrived. Just play when she opened the door.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Eunji opened the door and welcomed by the empty hall with someone on the stage, surrounded by a camera.

A song started to play.

 

Eunji : Oh? I know this song. What is it again? * Listening again.* Ah! Right! It’s Bap song! Does that mean one of them could be my partner? (Caption : Yes, you’re right! It’s BAP Daehyun!)

PD : You should check it yourself then.

Eunji walk toward the stage and finally saw Daehyun. She laugh a little when she saw him.

Interview

PD : Why did you laugh when you saw Daehyun?

Eunji : Well, I already expected him when I heard their song actually.

 

Daehyun on the other hand look surprised at first but then smile as he continue playing the piano.

He then step out from the stage and slightly bow to Eunji.

Daehyun : Anyeonghaseyo Eunji shi.

Eunji : Anyeonghaseyo Daehyun shi.

Daehyun : Don’t you think we should drop the formalities? We are the same age so that’s mean we are chingu, right?

Eunji : Well,I’m fine with that Daehyun. *Daehyun laugh.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Jongkook :Do I look good?

Pd : Yes, you look great.

Jongkook : Thank you. I’m so nervous today, I don’t even know why.

Pd : You brought  a flower?

Jongkook : Yeah, girls love flower. But, don’t I look like I’m going to propose with this flower? *The staff laugh.

Jongkook : I hope she won’t find me weird with this.

Pd : What is your ideal type?

Jongkook : Someone  who look cute when they smile? Ayy, you already know what my answer would be.

Pd : What group do you interested in lately?

Jongkook : Mostly the one with recent comeback. Apink, 2ne1, and….4 minute?

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hyuna : I’m just going to sit and wait here. I wonder who it’ll be.

 Pd : The guys is already on the way. He’ll arrive soon.

Hyuna : I’m so excited right now, you know, I listen to all the romantic song in my phone on the way here. Keke

Pd : Do you have any idea who’ll be your partner?

Hyuna : Mollayo. But I’ll be happy with anyone.

Pd : Does anyone else know you’ll be in this show?

Hyuna : My members, Btob members and my family.

Pd : Does your Troublemaker partner know about this show?

Hyuna : Yeah, I told him last night.

PD : He didn’t say anything?

Hyuna : He only laugh at me. Aish, I shouldn’t tell him. (Caption : Hyuna ah, Hyunseung is in this show too. That’s why~~)

Pd : Your partner is already at the outside.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Jongkook finally arrive and saw a girl with her back facing him. He move forward and finally stand in front of her.

Hyuna : *stand up* Anyeonghaseyo.

Jongkook : Omo, anyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim. Ah, this is for you. *Hand the flower to Hyuna.

Hyuna : Aww, thank you so much. Ah, sit down.

Jongkook : Neh, kamsahamnida~ *smile and sit down

Hyuna : You are from Speed, am I right?

Jongkook : Yeah, I’m Jongkook from Speed.

Hyuna : Do you know me?

Jongkook : Of course I know you, how could I not know you sunbae.

Hyuna : It feels awkward to be called sunbae. What years you born?

Jongkook : I’m 93 liner. A little younger.

Hyuna : Then, call me noona.

Jongkook : Ne, noona. I hope you’re not disappointed that your partner is me~

Hyuna : Of course no.

Interview

Pd : Do you like your first partner?

Hyuna : Yeah. Doesn’t he look romantic with flower?

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Would be first mission next chapter :)

Don't worry about the pairing as it might change again later.

Yes, I'll make a draw everytime I write after this to make sure the story is fair to everyone in every mission ^^

You know how it works, write their name, put it in some box and then pick one male name and one female name, and tadaa, the pair is made.

It's like the shuffle (Music shuffle, necklace shuffle) in the  real show too ^^

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say >_<

I'm sorry for the bad English since it's not my first language~