Ep 1

The Romantic and Idol Special Season

Caption: Idol might fall in love~ They came to the beautiful island Jeju, not as magnificent idols but they are spending 5 day as the ordinary romanticist.

The first female idol enters the interview room.

Pd : Anyeonghaseyo..          

Name : Hyuna (22)

Group : 4minute / Rapper

Agency : Cube entertainment

Debut : June 2009

Famous song : Hot Issue, HUH, Volume Up, What’s Your Name

 

Hyuna : Neh, anyeonghaseyo. (Smile awkwardly.) Do I sit here?

Pd : Ah, yes. Please sit down.

Hyuna : Thank you. Am I the first to arrive?

Pd : Ani. The other female idol is doing interview in another room.

Hyuna: What about the male? Ah. I shouldn’t ask something like Jihyun unni. (Hyuna rub her back neck, the pd laugh at her cute action.)

Pd: Today it’s going to be the interview for female idol only, we don’t want any of you know your possible partner before the filming start.

Pd : Hyuna shi, what’s your ideal type?

Hyuna : I don’t have specific ideal type but I like Gd Sunbaenim personalities. I think he look cool. I always saw him performing on stage and I love how passionate he is on the stage. Omo, did I talk too much? (Caption: The fierce rapper turn to be a cute girl in real life)

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

2nd  female idol : Anyeonghaseyo!! (Caption : Entering with a cheerful voice)

Name : Eunji(21)

Group : Apink / Main Vocal

Agency : A Cube entertainment

Debut : April 2011

Famous song : My My, Hush, Nonono, Mr.chu

Eunji : Am I the only one here?

Pd : Ahni, the other female idol is here already.

Eunji : Who is it? Eeey, you better tell me because I think I might know one of them. (Caption : You’re not supposed to know first Eunji ah)

Pd : You’ll know about them later since you’ll meet them soon. So, why did you agree to come to this show?

Eunji : I don’t even know why. Maybe to enjoy myself here? Hehe. Honestly, Chorong unni said that I’ll have a chance to feel love if I come to this show. (Caption : Chorong, you did great!)

Pd : Who is your ideal type?

Eunji : I might say someone else before but recently, Hoya oppa keep asking me to said that my ideal type is him to the media. So yeah, Hoya oppa, are you watching? Keke

Pd : What do you think needed to be a perfect man for you?

Eunji : I don’t think anyone is perfect, including me, but to be almost perfect for me, I think the personalities is important. Someone who is family oriented guy, and can openly date me, someone like that?

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tok,tok. A knock on the door.

Pd : Ah, come in.

Hyosung : Anyeonghaseyo.. (Smile sweetly)

Name : Hyosung (25)

Group : Secret / Leader

Agency : TS entertainment

Debut : October 2009

Famous song : Magic, Madonna, I do I do

Pd : What do you think of the show?

Hyosung : It’s a show where you can feel the fluttering feels. I come here with a mind-set that says “Let’s find someone and start dating.” Keke.(The pd and other staff laugh)

Pd : Who is your ideal type?

Hyosung : Me? Mm..Someone from Beast? Especially  Lee Gi kwang? Ah..I shouldn’t mention this or else another rumour will came up.

Pd : What rumour?

Hyosung : It’s about me and Gi kwang dating. But everyone should know that we are just good friend. Gi kwang fan, please know that I didn’t have any intention of stealing your oppa since I’m a fan too. *Showing her eyesmile. (Caption : b2uty, Hyosung is a fan too ^^)

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Pd : Anyeonghaseyo. Ah, no, not there, you’re supposed to sit here. (The staffs laugh when the idol went to them.)

(Caption : Who is the idol who made the cute mistake?)

Minah : Ah, Mianhaeyo..

Name : Minah (21)

Group : Girls Day / Main Vocal

Agency : Dream Tea entertainment

Debut : July 2010

Famous song : Twinkle Twinkle, , Don’t Forget me, Something

Pd : Are you nervous?

Minah : Who? Me? Naah, not really. Oh, chakaman, yeah, a little when I’m thinking about the male idol, keke. Who could it be?

Pd : Don’t worry, you’ll meet them soon. Who do you hope will be the male cast?

Minah : I don’t really know but someone from Exo would be good. Ah, from Big Bang too. Ahni, someone from Super Junior? Ah, molla. (Caption : You have a high standard Minah shi T_T)

Pd : Have you watch the previous two season?

Minah : Of course I did. Actually, I would love to have Hyungsik oppa here as one of the male cast but I know it wouldn’t happen that way. (Caption : Mianhae, Hyungsik already met his partner,keke)

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

The female casts finally meeting each other to pick their place to meet their partner.

Eunji is the first one to enter the room. After some times, Hyosung come.

Eunji : I knew it! Hyosung unni is here. Keke (Hyosung look surprise when she saw her)

Hyosung : Yah, Jung Eunji, why didn’t you tell me you’re here to?

Eunji : Keke, you said you’re going to date now, and I got a feeling that you’re going to this show so I just wanted to surprise you. (Caption : Eunji ah =_=)

Hyosung : You.. (Before she can finish her words, someone came in)

Minah : Anyeonghaseyo. Oh? Eunji!!

Eunji : You too? Woah,  I feel happy now, I met my friend here.

Minah : Keke, Eunji twinnie, what if we fall for the same guy?

Hyosung : Haha, I would love to see that happen.

Eunji : Andwaeeeeee.

Hyuna came in suddenly.

Hyuna : Anyeongha..oh?! My family is here.keke

Eunji : Unni! What is this pd nim? I feel like I’ll forget that I’m here to date with them with me. Keke (Caption : Please don’t)

Hyuna : Anyeonghaseyo unni, anyeonghaseyo Minah.

Minah : Anyeonghaseyo unni.

Pd : Everyone is here now. I’m going to show you some video where you’ll see a scene of how you’ll meet your partner.

Video 1 : Eunji and Seo In Guk meeting in the café (Reply 1997)

Minah : Keke, Eunji ah, you should take this one.

Eunji : I don’t think I will,keke

Video 2 : The scene where Hyungsik and Jihyun met in the movie theatre.

Hyosung : Aww, I would love this scene, so cute.

Video 3 : The scene where Jihyo and Choi Jinhyuk met again when both of them playing piano and singing. (Emergency couple)

Video 4 : The scene where the male and female lead met at the Namsan Tower.

Pd : That’s the choice you’ll have to make. So, which one is your choice?

Minah : I think I’m going with ___________.

Hyosung : Wae?

Minah : I don’t know. There is something fun with it I guess.

Eunji : Eeey, I know what you’re thinking about. Keke

Minah : Yah. Aniya. Hyuna unni, what would you choose?

Hyuna : I’m going with ________________ I guess.

Hyosung : Then I’ll pick Namsan Tower.

Eunji : Aigu, I didn’t have the chance to pick at all, keke. I’ll go with _________ then. I think it would be fun.

Pd : Then, all off you have choose so in two days, we’ll head to Jeju island so before that, we’ll let you meet your partner here in Seoul.

Hyuna : Assa. (All the people in the room laugh at her reaction.)

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

The next day (Male idol interview)

Caption : It’s time to meet our male casts~

Pd : Anyeonghaseyo.

Minhyuk :  Anyeonghaseyo.

Name : Minhyuk (23)

Group : Cn Blue/ Drummer,vocal

Agency : FNC entertainment

Debut : August 2009

Famous song : I’m a Loner, Love Girl, Can’t stop

Minhyuk : Am I the first one?

Pd : I think the other idol will arrive later, but they’ll do the same interview too in another room.

Minhyuk : Ah..I see..

Pd : Did Hyejeong know you’re coming to this show?

Minhyuk : Yeah, I told her yesterday since I wanted to know what it would be like in this show.

Pd : What did she said?

Minhyuk : She said she had fun filming the show before and said that I should just be honest with my feeling when I’m here. It’s sound like she asked me to find a lover here when I recalled back. Keke (Caption : Our Hyejoeng had grown up since last time we met :D )

Pd : What is your ideal type?

Minhyuk : Someone with a cute charm? And a long hair? Among the idol…Krystal fx?  

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Male idol : Anyeonghaseyo (Bow)

Pd : Anyeonhaseyo.

Jongkook : I’m a little nervous.

Name : Jongkook (21)

Group : Speed/ Vocal

Agency : CCM Entertainment

Debut : December 2012 (official date)

Famous song : It’s Over, Look at me, Don’t Tease Me, Zombie Party

Pd : What do you feel when you’re coming here?

Jongkook : A little nervous with excitement when I think that this is the first time I’m coming to this kind of variety show.

Pd : Who you would like to be the female cast?

Jongkook : Can I say this? I’ve said it before in an interview after we debut. I would love to have Jung Eunji Sunbaenim. I’ve been her fan since her Reply 1997 drama. Manager hyung, I’m sorry.

Pd : Why are you saying sorry to your manager?

Jongkook : I shouldn’t really say anything about my ideal type and he remind me not to mention any name. keke ( Caption : Speed’s Manager, please forgive him)

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tok,tok

Pd : Anyeonghaseyo.

Hyungseung : Anyeonghaseyo.

Name : Hyunseung (25)

Group : Beast/ Vocal

Agency : Cube Entertainment

Debut : October 2009

Famous song : Soom, Fiction, Bad girl, I like you the best, I’m Sorry, Shadow

Hyunseung : Am I the only one here now?

Pd : We’re going to do a little interview first before gathering all the male cast together.

Hyunseung : Ah.. I see.

Pd : What makes you agree to come to the show?

Hyunseung : I met Mir recently and he said that it would be fun to be here after I told him. So, here I am now.

Pd : What is your ideal type?

Hyunseung : Someone with a cute smile, and have y charm?

Pd : Among female idol that had their comeback, who is your ideal type?

Hyunseung : Girls Day? I love how they can pull the y concept.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Pd : Anyeonghaseyo.

Daehyun : Anyeonghaseyo. Am I late?

Name : Daehyun (21)

Group : BAP / Main Vocal

Agency : TS Entertainment

Debut : February 2012

Famous song : Stop It, Hurricane, One Shot, Bad Man, 1004

Pd : Ahni..

Daehyun : I’m sorry, I have a schedule before.

Pd : It’s okay. What is your mind set when you come here?

Daehyun : Me? I came to play. Keke (Caption : Aigoo, not that one Daehyun) I’m kidding, I come here with a mindset let’s enjoy every moment and be honest with my feeling. Who knows if I found someone here?

Pd : Who would you love to see as the female cast?

Daehyun : Wae? You’re going to fulfil my wish? Keke. I would love to see someone here but I don’t think she’ll be here.

Pd : Who is your ideal type?

Daehyun : Someone with a beautiful voice? And with a fun personalities? Someone who is not scare to admit that she is in a relationship with me?

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Caption : The idol is gathering now to pick their place to meet their partner.

Daehyun : It’s an honor to meet you here hyung.

Hyunseung : Aniya. Minhyuk ah, look like we’re the hyung line here.

Minhyuk : Keke, yeah. Daehyun and Jongkook, both of you is in the same age right?

Jongkook : Yeah, we’re 93 line ^^

Daehyun : Let’s be friend.

Pd : I’m sure you know what I’ll show you now right?

Hyunseung: We’ll have to pick any scene we like right?

Pd : Yup.

The video started to be showed one by one. Jongkook look excited when he saw the Reply 1997 scene.

Interview

Pd : You look happy when you saw the scene?

Jongkook : Of course I am. After I saw it, I’m determined to pick the scene.

Pd : You can choose one now.

Jongkook : I wanted to do the scene where Eunji sunbaenim and Inguk sunbaenim met in the café.

Daehyun : I was about to pick that one too. But I guess I’ll go with _________________ then.

Hyunseung : I’ll go with the _____________________.

Minhyuk : That left me with _________ then. But I love that one too so it’s alright for me.  

 

Caption : Who’ll they meet and how would they meet their partner? Make sure to watch next episode ^^